Wheres the next girl girl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wheres the next girl girl

Just wondering when the next girl girl is going to be i just re-subscribed to the site and I am not happy at the lack of girl girls scheduled for the future in fact it may be a bit of a rip off rejoining.

hey... I was going to come back with a smart answer of umm try next Tuesday... but looking at the upcoming week there is none. No T1 no T2 no T3.

To be honest as I'm a member of all three sites I wouldn't normally mind as with IM's and solos I'm getting more than my moneys worth from the site but with so many models screaming to be involved in a GG shoots and none being produced it is a little of a concern and I would be a little less happy if I had only signed up to the girl/girl section.

I hope that AW didn't listen to the members that were complaining that the same models were always appearing in GG shoots and thus nothing....

Or is it with the big drive to get new models that there is not enough staff to organize and video the GG shoots??

Comment

Originally posted by metalgod69 View Post
      Just wondering when the next girl girl is going to be i just re-subscribed to the site and I am not happy at the lack of girl girls scheduled for the future in fact it may be a bit of a rip off rejoining.
      Hi Metalgod69,

You may want consider querying via feedback (if you haven't already done so) as well as on the boards, I've found 'Team Abby' helpful and quick to respond in the past.

tom

Comment

Originally posted by metalgod69 View Post
        It looks like your voice was heard, for now there is one schedule for next week, only it seems that all T3s includes that same girl.

Comment

im so sick of ppl taking a dig at me for being in lots of t3s

Comment

At least Cleo is willing Casgrain.

Comment

Originally posted by cleo View Post
              Awww... you could color your hair purple and wear green contacts? That way nobody would recognize you

Comment

Cleo, for the record, we're not sick of you doing lots of T3s ~ you do a great job and they are always lovely to watch. The ideal would be lots of Cleo T3s and lots of T3s with other ladies too ~ then we'd have the best of all worlds. Does that make sense?

Comment

Originally posted by casgrain View Post
                  it seems that all T3s includes that same girl.
                  That's an odd statement. Actually, If you look at the GG shoot list, it is not true. There is a good variety of girls each month.

Cleo, you do what you want! You don't hear me complaining about your appearance in more shoots! Besides we are getting to see plenty of new girls these days that are great too.

Comment

You keep right on doing them, to misquote Doctor Johnston " When a man is tired of Cleo, he is tired of life"

There is to be no hiatus in GG's next week and that was the question, as for the future I think I'll take my own advice a pop a query in feedback.

tom
                    Last edited by tom2c7777; 14 November 2008, 12:08 PM. Reason: misquoted misquote

Comment

I don't think I could ever get sick of seeing Cleo in shoots, her last shoot with Keilyn was one of my favorites.

Comment

Originally posted by silkenshadow View Post
                        At least Cleo is willing Casgrain.
                        That may be so and I agree of her willingness, but I've also read in many model's thread that they are willing to do it, Daria, Laura T, Cassie, and carlie T and others, so why aren't they chosen?

I also agree that Cleo is in demand, but why not give someone else a chance to get it on with another girl and get paid for it at the same time.

Comment

Originally posted by trebor View Post
                          I don't think I could ever get sick of seeing Cleo in shoot,..
                          Originally posted by tom2c7777
                          "When a man is tired of Cleo, he is tired of life"
                          Maybe we should consider something like a daily Naked News show so we can see our lovely Cleo naked every day!

Comment

That may be so and I agree of her willingness, but I've also read in many model's thread that they are willing to do it, Daria, Laura T, Cassie, and carlie T and others, so why aren't they chosen?

I also agree that Cleo is in demand, but why not give someone else a chance to get it on with another girl and get paid for it at the same time.
                            I suspect scheduling can be a nightmare at times, what with work commitments, uni, periods, std testing, etc. At least Cleo is available with her flexible work arrangements. I don't mind lots of Cleo but would love to see some of the new girls. I can be patient.

Comment

Originally posted by rbrnkr View Post
                              I suspect scheduling can be a nightmare at times, what with work commitments, uni, periods, std testing, etc. At least Cleo is available with her flexible work arrangements. I don't mind lots of Cleo but would love to see some of the new girls. I can be patient.
                              Thanks, rbrnkr, you've hit several of the nails right on the head.

Lep (Customer Support Team)

Comment

I don't believe, and I could be wrong, that any of these models have been tested and done there "pre GG class" whatever that is. So for an emergency call as this one obviously was the choice of models was not large as it could be. Now why these models are not already to go, I'm not sure... I would be more than happy to see every model who is willing to be doing T3's, tested and ready then if their was a couple a week then no one would complain if Cleo was a frequent participant.

But I for one are more than happy for another Cleo production and find it a little rude of people to openly single Cleo out for just doing her job, with no regards to her feelings. It is obvious from the previous attacks that it does upset Cleo, yet the same people at every opportunity take their shoots. Maybe it would be better sent to feed back, not here in the open forum. Casgrain, I appreciate this is something you feel strongly about and I think we all agree that we are keen to see GG's with all these ladies that have put their hand up, but none of that has anything to do with Cleo.

Cleo.... Please try not to listen to these rants, they are aimed at AWHQ no you.And more people want to see as many GG of you a you are willing to give than don't.

MrPinkEyes

Comment

Originally posted by arsby View Post
                                  Maybe we should consider something like a daily Naked News show so we can see our lovely Cleo naked every day!

What a fine notion Arsby, why stop there

I did notice a notice a not dissimilar suggestion

To the point though I did receive a reply from the feed back query re the status of GG shots

Hiya Tom

There may be some weeks between now and the early part of next year that we'll only have one GG shoot, but we expect to be back on the full 2-per-week schedule by then.

Team Abby

tom

Comment

Have I missed something ? there is no g/g this weekend ?

Comment

Originally posted by chiefbrody View Post
                                      Have I missed something ? there is no g/g this weekend ?
                                      Correct. The schedule itself isn't that fixed anyway (some people prefer it to be more random), upcoming g/g is Cleo & Larissa M on tuesday.

Comment

Originally posted by mrpinkeyes View Post
                                        I don't believe, and I could be wrong, that any of these models have been tested and done there "pre GG class" whatever that is. So for an emergency call as this one obviously was the choice of models was not large as it could be. Now why these models are not already to go, I'm not sure... I would be more than happy to see every model who is willing to be doing T3's, tested and ready then if their was a couple a week then no one would complain if Cleo was a frequent participant.

But I for one are more than happy for another Cleo production and find it a little rude of people to openly single Cleo out for just doing her job, with no regards to her feelings. It is obvious from the previous attacks that it does upset Cleo, yet the same people at every opportunity take their shoots. Maybe it would be better sent to feed back, not here in the open forum. Casgrain, I appreciate this is something you feel strongly about and I think we all agree that we are keen to see GG's with all these ladies that have put their hand up, but none of that has anything to do with Cleo.

Cleo.... Please try not to listen to these rants, they are aimed at AWHQ no you.And more people want to see as many GG of you a you are willing to give than don't.

MrPinkEyes
                                        This shoot wasnt an emergency call (my first in a while actually ) this was one actually planned for me!!! but thats the thing, alot of models have work, and other commitments so as keen as they are, they dont always have time to get testing done, come in for GG info nights etc...it takes ALOT of free time to become (and stay) a good reliable t3 model

Comment

Originally posted by rbrnkr View Post
                                          I suspect scheduling can be a nightmare at times, what with work commitments, uni, periods, std testing, etc.
                                          Yeah, I'm sure!
                                          Plus, isn't this time of year a big season for travel and holiday in Aus., really all over the world probably?

Besides the girls mentioned in this thread previously, we have only seen Ren do girl/girl once, and she was so good!! So if she is still interested, Ren would be wonderful to see again.

Comment

Originally posted by tom2c7777 View Post
                                            ...to misquote Doctor Johnston " When a man is tired of Cleo, he is tired of life"
                                            Good one, Tom!! You can be relied on to keep the banner of literary culture flying!!!

Quite apart from the excitement generated by her beauty and sexiness, Cleo's personal and intellectual (and often wonderfully humorous) contribution to this site continues to excite my unbounded admiration and love.

However, to revert to the main theme of this thread, I have to say that I find many of the recent DIMs just as satisfying as any GG.

I also keep on finding that there's always some earlier shoot that I haven't explored (sometimes I find them thanks to some newbie's enthusiastic post), or I can revisit shoots that I've already enjoyed (in some cases many times before!) — so the absence of a GG for a few days or so doesn't really bother me; I feel I'm still getting enormous value for money.

凧ちゃん

Comment

Chatting on another thread brought to mind Takochans comment about DIMs and GGs and reminded me of of two DIMs in particular which I would say are as satisfying as GGs.

Angie and Fotina

Indiana and Jilly

tom
                                              Last edited by Frans; 22 November 2008, 04:03 PM. Reason: links fixed

Comment

Originally posted by tom2c7777 View Post
                                                Chatting on another thread brought to mind Takochans comment about DIMs and GGs and reminded me of of two DIMs in particular which I would say are as satisfying as GGs.

Angie and Fotina

Indiana and Jilly

tom
                                                its hard not to go that bit further with Angie, she's such a sex kitten grrrrrrrr

Comment

i know i may not be wanted here on this thread but can i just tell everyone here to take a chill pill. no one is having a go at anyone at AW. so can everyone just stop pointing the finger at just be happy and relax. whatever happends happends yeah. its the name of the game and thats the way it goes. so how bout you all stop 'bitching' about other models without actually naming anyone coz its really getting old coz i know ya'll wanna say that i've been complaining which i did but im over it. I love working at AW and im a damn good model and do 110% on my shoots but what ive come to realise and understand is that its not all about me and what I want but there are like hundreds of models coming in every month who have potential to be stars so ive actually sat back and liked what ive been viewing but if people are still gonna bitch and bitch on this site without naming people well im not one to sit down and take it. If u got a problem wuith someone, take it out with them and not on this thread or any other thread. can we all be freinds. and cleo we all know that ur doing a great job and ur a great modle but no one is complaining about you doing shoots so just relax ok and dont think people are over seeing u coz there not so can we all just sing songs and eat cupcakes and be merry PLEASE. Im so over this bitchyness

Comment

im sorry fotina, but the only reason ive made comments is BECAUSE ppl have complained either directly naming me or not very subtlely. if i had the energy i'd go and find the comments to show you. all i wanted to do was say my side..

Comment

thats cool babe and im the same as u, i cant just lie down and take people saying crap about me or about friends of mine. U have a right to say enough is enough and i will defend u all the way Cleo. I admit and u know this, that i was one of those girls who was just envious of the fact that u were getting a lot more work but i said what i had to,i made peace with u and that was the end.

if other people are getting on ur nerves, tell them but u have to understand that what we do here becomes like an obsession. We have so much fun and getting to hang out all the time with beautiful woman, and im not gonna lie the money is a big bonus,especially if ur an out of home uni student or a traveller, so when it ends or fades out ur gonna get disappointed but thats all it is.just a bit of disappointment or the little green monster pops up once in a while but its inevitable.

we are in a situation where we are surrounded by woman, beautiful woman who all crave and want attention and to be admired by all. So ur gonna get this no matter what, especially if u are the one who is getting all the attention. If its a member who says something about u doing lots of shoots, well they're entitled to coz lets face it, if it weren't for them, there would be no us, am i right? they sorta have the right to speak their mind. so dont be sorry, u have every right to say what u want, i guess i just want everyone to be happy and i hope there be a more balanced, ying/yang approach coz as we can see girls are getting upset and someone needs to do something about it in a nice and civil and honest manner.

Ur perfect and dont need to change. ur a beautiful woman with so much to give and thats why ur here. i just hope u can understand that girls are girls and were all here for the one reason and some are more sensitive than others. Since we have been here for a while, its sorta a responsibility we should have to keep the peace and help girls understand that if they want more shoots they gotta give more time or whatever, lets try and be role models and lead these girls to a happier and stronger team at AW instead of the opposite yeah??!! its up to the 'older' models to give good examples and this she said, no she said, no she said thing going on is definatly not a good example. can we all start a fresh and have a ying/yang approach to AW?

Comment

Right, I am going to try and get back on topic and address what was the original point made on this thread, rather than go on about which model has done how many shoots etc etc. For the record I am just as keen to see girls like Fotina and Cleo in further T3s, because they have a track record of enthusiasm and genuine passion for girls, as I am some of the newbies like Daria, Juanita, Lea and Kristin to come through and start their T3 journey. Anyway for me models like Cleo are just getting better as they go along.

Okay so back to the proper question. What is concerning me at the moment is that I haven't seen a situation like this with the GG T3s at AW for a while. It surprises me slightly because the team seems always so well prepared and we can still see all the hard work they're doing in shooting new models, reduxes and getting group shoots together. For a long while now it always seemed the case that enough T3s were being shot in advance that AW was always confident they had enough material stored away. So even if there was a fallow period like right now where models were not available to shoot or plans went awry and shoots had to be rearranged, they'd be a few weeks ahead of themselves anyway so there'd be a new g/g ready to go up and no-one would be stressed about having to rush things and shoot new encounters. I remember the way it usually is, people would see a T3 just shot in the AW today and some people would start impatiently asking "when's it gonna come out" or "why are we waiting a month for it" etc etc. Yet you knew it would eventually come around within a month or so and the anticipation was worthwhile.

This month we're in a totally different situation. There was no g/g update for the start of this week until they then went out and shot the threesome last week. Again there isn't anything scheduled for later this week as the second g/g update we usually get, whether it's a second T3 or a T1 group/T2 shoot. Now I know as various people have explained including Cleo, who as a model would be in the know, that these shoots aren't as easy to organise as others, the number of models wanting to do them is smaller and availability and readyness of different models to do a shoot on the same day cannot always be guaranteed. However with Cleo, Fotina and other experienced T3 models raring to do more and with several girls expressing an interest in entering the T3 arena, it does seem a bit surprising that one or two shoots haven't come to fruition, even if several others may have fallen through for various reason and have to be rescheduled or pairings adjusted accordingly.

I'd like to say at this point that I'm not having a go at AW or any of the team, as I suspect there are good reasons and maybe it is just a current situation that couldn't have been anticipated. I know also that people like Chloe B and Melita do an absolutely fantastic job in making our dream pairings become a reality along with all the fantastic photographers and videographers. I've gained a greater appreciation for the hard work of these people through watching the backstage videos. Also I know there are some staffing changes going on at the moment and the lovely and talented Toby is leaving, though I'm sure the new person if they get one will be eminently capable. I guess I'm just a little concerned because in all other types of shoot (solos, reduxes, IMs etc) AW seems to be well ahead of the game as usual so I guess it just stands out a bit that there has been a possibility of only one g/g update last week and this week. I'm sure that the next shoot involving the wonderful Chloe B, the lusicously seductive Kiki and the radiant beauty that is Larissa M will be as hot as you could wish for given their respective track records. I just hope it wasn't rushed in any way just to get it out in time for this week.

Anyway those are my thoughts and I hope I haven't offended anyone by simply expressing them. I don't know what is going on behind the scenes and so any concerns expressed are only out of having noticed something that seems out of the norm and not really knowing the full details. I am certainly not pointing an accusatory finger at anyone or suggesting people aren't doing their job and am not going to go on a rant about something which has only been the case in the recent week or so. I'm in an inquisitive mood rather than a critical one about this. I've no complaints about the quality of many of the recent T3s, they've been excellent.

SF
                                                        Last edited by sweatyfox; 24 November 2008, 02:19 AM.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                        Working...
                                                        X