Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Abby, cass or videodude, a really wierd question.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Abby, cass or videodude, a really wierd question.

To be quite honest, I really could care less about Lesbian sex. I am properly the only fan that loves woman by themselves having orgasms. (ie solo sex.) But I know this does not "sell" therefore its not focused on. So while I feel like my "interests" are neglected. I realize that Money and fan ship are centered on the lesbian fetish. Therefore I have a very weird question to ask.

I have a friend of my e-group website that is a female that likes females. Personally I think she would love this site. I have cancelled my membership after 9 months of being a member to this site. And ask, if possible, if she could carry on where my membership expires. (exp. Pay the cost per month I was paying, and have "gold" membership.) If not, I understand, But I personally think she would be a far better member for this group then I am.

If you ever do make a video of female solo sex, Then I would be very interested in paying for it. Also, If its possible is there a way to contribute to this website without being a member. Exp. Paypal. for exp. I contribute to Domai though I don't really visit their site much. Why because I appreciate the beauty of the free female spirit and oppose censorship of nudity due to puritanal interests.

Thank you, msnevil.

Hiya

First up, as I think you read, we're looking at releasing some vids of girls masturbating to orgasm, all on their own (we lock off a camera in a room, with the gal on a bed / comfy chair, and let it roll for 40 minutes). Unfortunately, response has been REALLY soft to that, so I am not sure if we will ever release it. Perhaps, if our girl-girl stuff continues to do well, we'll be able to rely on people who love our stuff buying anything we produce?

Anyway, for your friend, tell her to join the site, and shoot me off an email telling me she is your pal, and I'll see that she gets Gold access right up (though, if she joins for three months or more, she will get Gold access anyway).

I gotta say, tho, I am not sure why you're unsubscribing yourself? We do have some girl-girl stuff on this site, but by no means a majority. My first love - and the reason I started this site was to see naked solo gals having fun. We have done some sexy solo masturbation stuff for stills (check out Donna!), and we have more coming soon (Tess the soonest). Tess'll have some video with live sound. If we choose not to release our "wank vids"to VHS / DVD, we will be releasing them on the site, but we just don;t know which way we are going with them yet.

If you'd like to contribute, the easiest way is for you to sub and just not use your access (if you do not want to get a PayPal account). Sub for a year ($150), if you'd like to contribute that much, or $85 for six months, $45 for three (rebilled).

abby

Comment

just thinking, instead of doing these "wank vids" on DVD and so on, we might be able to produce a small batch here, and see how they go. Hm.

a

Comment

Ok, another ?, just not as weird.
        My membership is up for renewal. It goes without saying that I am very keen to ( renew that is )
        However there a a couple of issues I would like to bring up
        I have seen where some websites are quoting legal issues and have dropped video content from their site
        In one instance the complete website has disappeared, I am referring to Amandasgirls which you used to have a link to from your site. Are there any problems on the horizon you are aware of ?
        Basically I want to know if my membership is safe. Complete self interest I know, I just can't help myself.
        Just have to have my daily fix of AW girls img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/happy.gif

Comment

Removing video content from this site is a possibility, if Acacia Media have their way (they say that they own the patent to transmitting "digital media" over the internet (ie, absurdly broad). They want people like me to pay them licensing fees, both as a producer AND a distributor, each year (and give them access to my accounting software, so they can see how much money they should charge me).

They are suing about 23 companies in the US right now, and they have banded together to try to build the case. It's too early to tell (they go to court in may 2003, i think) which way it's going to go, but as soon as one case goes through, a precedent has been set - could be good or bad, hard to tell.

It's very unlikely we could afford to pay what they want, so we would ditch the video if it came to being sued for using "their" protocols. It's unclear if it will come to that, however.

I have no idea what happened to Amandasgirls.com. I have tried to call (phone disconnected), write (no reply), and email (no reply, no bounce). It worries me a little bit, I gotta say - as far as I knew, they were doing well. It happened around the same time as the Visa debacle, so maybe it was related... I just don't know. Ít must be serious, or he would have put a page up saying something.

Apart from the video licensing thing, we're set and safe. Renew with confidence.

a

Comment

Msnevil,

You're not alone in your preference for solo sex. A few months ago I was worried that Abby was paying too much attention to lesbian sets, but then she went to two models per week and started paying more attention to the Mezzanine, and now there's almost too much to look at even without the lesbian stuff.

One thing, though. I used to say the same thing as you, "I really could care less about Lesbian sex". Then came Abby's Ally/Charley set, and I wavered. Then came Beth/Julia, and I had a change of heart. Now comes Jamie/Annabel. I can't say I've completely changed, but now my statement is "I really could care less about MOST Lesbian sex". Till Abby came along, the only lesbian sex I saw was unattractive or too-professional models faking it, with their mouths coming to within 3 inches of each other's genitals, obviously in it for the money. But two naturally pretty models in high-quality pics really enjoying the sex, that's a revelation. Never saw it before, and I like it.

Comment

I, for one, would love to see some of the solo stuff that you mention, Abby. (closing off the room and leaving the video running). Just one more reason to love it here.
              SJ

Comment

If you want to see a great solo sex video, check out today's Phoebevid3.

OMG, it's totally hot. Phoebe is flat on her back the whole time - crotch right in the camera lens.

Really nice one, Abby and Dude. I think I'll just put it on repeat, and let it loop all evening for some non-stop Phoebe masturbation action img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/proud.gif

Comment

kylie and donna are two of the hottest whom i noted early-on as far as girl cum/masturbation, and i share ur desire that this type of stuff will continue in both vids and stills.

i've got a lot of other interests where girl love is concerned, but masturbation-to-completion is one of them.

and ur right, centaur, pretty hot stuff. at one point she looked like she almost completed; either way, it was erotic!

Comment

I think videodude should change his name to "VD" or "video" or just plain "dude"

Comment

Redrat, I have many names. A shadowy figure, I patrol the rooftops, fighting crime with my intrepid sidekick. Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?

You may call me anything you like.

But don't call me late for dinner. Ahaha.

Comment

OK Dude
                        Videoman sounds better. It sounds more like a super hero.
                        So why don't we ever see a photo of Abby. Is she real
                        or did you just make her up?
                        PS: Can I be your sidekick? I can be Rat Boy!
                        rr

Comment

Abby values her privacy, which we respect.

And she's as real as you or me. I know this because she sits beside me at the studio.

Comment

Actually, there is an image of Abby somwehere in the Backstage material, but you can't see her face.
                            (hey, this has the makings of a scavenger hunt)
                            SlipJig

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                            Working...
                            X