Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After Being Away

Sup folks

I have returned after a year and a half Gotta say, there is some great content and wonderful models. The girl-girl stuff and intimate moments are great. Seem to be more naturally hairy girls too, which is always a good thing

When I was a member previously I said on here I thought the sets lacked variety in image composure, and I think that criticism still stands. I was just looking at the brilliant Ursula, Brenda and Oksana shoots from February... as ever, the progression is from full body shots to extreme close up. I find this very frustrating - I'd like to see more variety in composure to include thigh to the knee, then half the thighs for example.

Also think the shoots need a little more creativity - I reckon some role play scenarios might work. You have used that darn guitar so many times to infer a student/hippy type character, which is great, but some different stuff might be in order.

Just my humble opinion - good to have a place to air one's voice.

Doggie
    x

(I was referring to pussy shots when including the thighs of course)

Comment

What was your name before doggie ?

Comment

Originally posted by chiefbrody View Post
        What was your name before doggie ?
        It was prolly 'doggiebefore' (Sorry bad joke)

Want your old name back? Ask Luxman to fix it for you!

L

Comment

Yeah, just let me know, I'll do it for you.

Lxm

Comment

Hiya, yeah it was doggie - I tried using that when opting for the previous customer discount, but it didn't recognise it.

(didn't get the discount either)

Comment

To save Lesley the trouble (heh) ; in such cases please contact support before doing anything else. Support can fix lotsa things for you, but not if you just go ahead and subscribe using another name.

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
                To save Lesley the trouble (heh) ; in such cases please contact support before doing anything else. Support can fix lotsa things for you, but not if you just go ahead and subscribe using another name.
                Ditto

L

Comment

No worries, I wasn't making an issue of it - thanks for sorting however Lesley ;o)

Comment

Originally posted by doggieagain View Post
                    thanks for sorting however Lesley ;o)

L

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                    Working...
                    X