Leigh Videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leigh Videos

What is the deal with the Leigh videos ?

They seem to be pretty repititious. She is one of the hottest girl-next-door types you guys have on your site.

Why can't we get some more pussy shots, or some insertions with her ?

It seems as though you guys took one film and just re-editted it.

More Leigh ! More Leigh ! More Leigh !

Laterz

Scrunter

Hi Scrunter

I'll leave it to VidDude to describe why the Leigh vids are the way they are, but I'd like to comment on your request for more explicit stuff. Like all our models, Leigh chose to model for us on her terms. We give our models the option of doing more explicit stuff, but we don't coerce them.

If a model is keen to do more explicit stuff, we'll shoot it, so you can be sure that we're getting the most out of our models.

Many models, Leigh included, read the comments on the boards, and like all of us, they have fears, desires, needs. You requesting Leigh to do insertions to satisfy yourself comes off as being crude and offencive. I am sure you did not mean it that way, but that's how it kinda comes accross to me.

Please respect the models.

a

Comment

The repetitiveness in the Leigh videos you perceive is because two shoots were done, one was the stills shoot (which Elvaar videoed) and one was the video shoot, which was almost a repeat (as is our usual practice).

These days I try to keep the videos pretty short, with a wide variety of actions in them, but then I tried to fill out the videos as much as possible with what we had. Also, I tried to put across a gentle, sweet feeling with the videos, to suit Leigh's temperament, so I stuck with long slow shots.

There is method to my madness.

Comment

> Please respect the models.

Thanks Abby. I hope we all take onboard what you've said.

Muggins

Comment

If I offended anyone, I sincerely apologize. I did not mean to.

I understand your method of shooting now.

Once again I did not mean to disrespect anyone.

Abby, what about posting the voting results up to see who is your most popular model to date ?

Laterz

Scrunter

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
          Working...
          X