Idea: Easter Eggs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Idea: Easter Eggs

This just kind of came out of nowhere but I think it would be pretty cool. I've never seen it on any adult site and I think it could be a lot of fun both for staff and members. Suppose the site had some "Easter eggs" here and there that might take you to a never-released archive shoot or a backstage shoot or a collection of candid snaps or something fun like that. Maybe a home video or something... Bury the link in an image or maybe under one of the words in a model's before/after writings or... I'm sure the good folx on staff could come up with something clever...

Fun, huh?

Me is geek enough to love the idea. Each time we get a new Photoshop at work I try to find the hidden stuff first

Comment

...or just have the chocolate?

L

Comment

There already is one.

You go to the 3rd page of Cleo's last shoot.
        Remove your pants.
        Click into any of the thumbnails.
        Grab hold of your wiener and yank it back and forth.

Fluid magically ejects from your wiener! It's the most amazing thing!
        Last edited by arsby; 16 January 2009, 05:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by arsby View Post
          You go to Sahara's profile page.
          Click into one of the thumbnails that says "Sahara Solo"
          Click into page 4.
          Remove your pants.
          Click into any of the thumbnails.
          Grab hold of your wiener and yank it back and forth.

Fluid magically ejects from your wiener! It's the most amazing thing!
          We don't need the graphic details, thank you.

L

Comment

aww! hidden stuff is fun. but when i saw your title i thought it was going to be about a soon involving easter eggs. im gonna go suggest that somewhere now hehe

but in response to this - easter eggs are fun. it's fun feeling like you've found something extra and cool that a lot of ppl will miss. but i'm one of the people who often miss them unless im told about them. i love it when i hear about them, they're fun. but im lazy and never go look for them myself. and then i feel ripped off coz i don't get to see it. and i could imagine there would be some member of this site who might feel the same way... oh stuff that. lets get some secret stuff on the site!!! (can someone plz tell me where to find it if they get some? :P)

i didn't even know that photoshop had any secret stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by katherine_f View Post
              i didn't even know that photoshop had any secret stuff.
              FYI here is a list of easter eggs in photoshop. Many of them are specific to a particular version.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
              Working...
              X