Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Model and Shoot Localities - Why Not Try Newcastle?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Model and Shoot Localities - Why Not Try Newcastle?

Hi Abby

I was just wondering how you go about finding your models, and then how you go about finding locations. A lot of the recent girls seem to be from Sydney - I was up in Newcastle on the weekend and saw some of the most amazingly beautiful women, dresed in not much at all, walking down the main mall on the way to or from the beach. Now, I think Newcastle is a bit of a university town these days, so it might be ripe for the picking! If the amount of skin being shown on the weekend is any guide, there are bound to be some takers (please make sure you get them to leave their thongs ON!). Have you ever thought of shooting in Newcastle (the beaches are great and there are some secluded ones too)?

Just a thought - and it's only about 1 1/2 hours away from Sydney, so it's not far.

Thanks and keep up the great work

Bob

abby, on the tail of bob's query, i wonder if u'd have any reservations in posting a copy of an actual ad u use to solicit for models, or at least a similarity. i'm very curious about the wording that's used to attract them even initially. i'm not at all opposed to learn what's done and said beyond that, either, lol. it's all so mystifying to those of us outside the profession and i'd guess it'd be great fun to learn how getting a girl to be interested in standing before a camera, much less partly or fully nude, can be effected.

i dont believe any of us expects there are rubber stamp phrases or allures that'll attract every girl's attention, so what are some u most often use? and where would one find these ads u place? what, besides ads, are used to draw the attention of potential models?

"enquiring minds want to know" lol

Comment

I think Mr Schlong has a good idea.
      Cute young college girls.
      They need money...
      I like the thong idea. You don't see
      alot of thongs in aw.com
      rr

Comment

Hiya Bob

Not a bad idea at all! We just spoke about here in the studio, and we might head up there in a few weeks! No reason not to do Woolongong, as well, eh?

a

Comment

Guys and Abby

To avoid confusion (and so I don't get a whole heap of undies photos), obviously I meant 'thongs' in the Australian sense of the word!!!! Please Abby, for me! Pretty please.

I'd suggest to strike while things are still warm too - that mall on the weekend was heavenly!

Bob

PS For the non-Australians, I am talking about flip-flops that split the big toe and the other toes. (please Abby)

Comment

you want to see "a sandal held on the foot by a thong fitting between the toes and connected to a strap across the top or around the sides of the foot"

and I want to see "a garment consisting of a narrow strip of fabric fitting between the legs and a waistband that is worn as underwear or the bottom piece of a bikini"

I also want to see BUTTOCKS -- often used as a euphemism for ass in idiomatic expressions

Comment

Abby
              Just wondering if you made it up there yet, or if its an idea you are putting on the backburner?

BS

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
              Working...
              X