Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mezzanine vs. Deviations vs. Regular

Abby,

That you put May in Deviations has me very confused.

For one thing, I thought deviations had something to do with "doing things", like tying up, mushing spaghetti, swimming. May is just posing like 130 other models.

For another, I thought Mezzanine was for girls who look a little off. From that perspective I think that might be where May belongs.

But then again, the only reason she might be a little off is because of bad complexion. If so, why wasn't Alicia in Deviations or Mezz?

I wonder what your thinking is in "distributing" the models amongst the sections, Abby.

The short answer is, what does it matter? You get the models anyway, regardless of the section we put them in.

The longer answer is, I don't want to go adding more models tot he main site each week (more than two), as I am worried some might come to expect it, and then get Angry when I don;t do it. The Mez and Deviations are just ways for me to add more content to the site for you to enjoy. The alternative is to start a new site, whihc I started to do, and failed dismally.

May does have some value as an "exotic", as well, so I think she is fine in Deviations. Deviations is not just about actions, it includes looks of models, locations, and lighting. It's evolving as it grows, as well, so those "rules" might change.

When stage two of the DB is implemented, if you have gold access, all the shoots will be listed on one page for you, so it becomes less of an issue, anyway.

a

Comment

And of course we get the whole shoot at once in Mez and Dev and that has to be better than Reg right ? img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/happy.gif

Comment

nope, not always. For exmaple, there is a lot more of May to go. And Susie and Petra.

a

Comment

Lots more May; just what I was hoping to hear
          More Susie too. Bonus img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/happy.gif
          More Petra as well. Super bonus!!
          Excellent

Comment

Excellent answer, Abby.
            They're just a way to get more content out to us lovable pervs -- I love it.
            And I'm not complaining... I think both the quality and the quantity of AW content has been getting better and better.
            This week, with Jenny, May and Isabella has been just awesome. And more Petra coming up, too.

Comment

I think there should only be one rule...
              "Everyone gets naked!"

Comment

I've just thought I'd say, I agree with aw.com putting May into the deviations category.
                It's hard to pinpoint what sets her apart from the other 'regular' girls, and I'm
                not saying she ain't sxxy (cos we all know she is), but there is a slightly shaded
                ambience to the photoset in general.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                Working...
                X