Sue-Ann with the models

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sue-Ann with the models

Is it just me or does anyone else feel the same - When I want to watch a models vids, I like to see the model only and not the model with Sue-Ann. It seems in the past few months that Sue-Ann is present in more and more of the models vids. I don't mind if the interviewer asks the model questions from behind the camera, but not to be viewed throughout most of the shoot. In the past some interviewers have entered the shoot, but only sporadically, and then leave to let the model finish the shoot.

It works for me,I love sue ann

Comment

Too much Sue-Ann is never enough!

Comment

I like Sue-Ann too, but when I want to watch a models vids, I want to see the model - If I want to see Sue-Ann, I will view her vids and pics seperately - I love you Sue-Ann, no offense, but I just don't like seeing you permeate the site

Comment

It seems it makes easier to models who most of the time are shy and are not comfortable doing the video. I don't mind Sue-Ann being there, in fact I kind of like it. It's better to have them answer to Sue-Ann then not having anything to say and just end up putting lotion.

Comment

Originally posted by casgrain View Post
            It seems it makes easier to models who most of the time are shy and are not comfortable doing the video. I don't mind Sue-Ann being there, in fact I kind of like it. It's better to have them answer to Sue-Ann then not having anything to say and just end up putting lotion.
            But does Sue-Ann need to be in the shoot???

Comment

Asking the model questions, fine, but I think its best done from behind the camera

Comment

I think Sue-Ann has a way of bringing out the best in the models she appears with. Patty's and Tricia L's recent videos with her are two of my favorites on the site. I have no doubt that they both would have made fine videos on their own, but with Sue-Ann, they were amazing.

Comment

It would be perfectly fine with me if Sue-Ann was in every single video.

Comment

I echo the comments of both Casgrain and Puma99, Sue-Ann's inimitable style and evident interest enhances the video without in my view unduly distracting from the model, rather the reverse.

I think Sue-Ann has a way of bringing out the best in the models she appears with. Patty's and Tricia L's recent videos with her are two of my favorites on the site. I have no doubt that they both would have made fine videos on their own, but with Sue-Ann, they were amazing.
                    tom

Comment

my 2 cents

Yup- I'm with tom ( and thus Casgrain, Puma99) on this one. I like Sue-Ann in the vids (eg. the one she did with Romana http://www.abbywinters.com/main.php?...ile&model=2962 who seemed very shy but certainly relaxed with Sue-Ann on camera with her). I think the on-camera interviewer and/or "co-pilot" approach often really works (by "co-pilot" I guess I'm referring to something in the approximate style of Cleo accompanying Gemma's solo http://www.abbywinters.com/main.php?...ile&model=3024 ).

Peace,
                      DD

Comment

I have to say (even though I understand Andresone,and it could be a bit distracting from the model) I really like this type of video,as already been said cleo did it recently,and I liked it when matilda and fallon did it,and the fact that the interviewer is a model,if it was a non model it wouldn't work for me then (in fact I wouldn't watch it)

Comment

Originally posted by tom2c7777 View Post
                          I echo the comments of both Casgrain and Puma99, Sue-Ann's inimitable style and evident interest enhances the video without in my view unduly distracting from the model, rather the reverse.

tom
                          Especially that Sue-Ann often reveals different parts of her beautiful anatomy.

Comment

I consider it to be a delightful bonus when Sue-Ann appears with other models. More please.

Comment

Originally posted by andresone View Post
                              Is it just me or does anyone else feel the same - When I want to watch a models vids, I like to see the model only and not the model with Sue-Ann.
                              I was wondering if someone would be brave enough to post this, and I agree. As much as I like Sue-Ann, and there seems to be more of her to like with every passing day, you can have too much of a good thing and there was nothing wrong with models being interviewed from behind the camera, it worked really well hundreds of times in the past. It just seems that Sue-Ann is muscling in on others shoots, if she wants to be on camera more, something we're not going to object to, let's see her in more of her own videos.

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster2 View Post
                                I consider it to be a delightful bonus when Sue-Ann appears with other models. More please.
                                Add my name to growing the list of Sue-Ann Fans!

Comment

ANYTHING with the beautiful Sue-Anne in it works for me!

Comment

I think Sue-ann adds something to every shoot. She makes the models relaxed andbrings out their atrributes without dominating the shoots. I for one think that she adds something ... but then again I'm smitten!!! F.

Comment

Sue-Ann does do a wonderful job, it is too bad this has come to an end but I wish Sue-Ann best of luck on her future endevours. KISSES

Comment

Just to echo Silky's sentiments and also to say that I hope that 'hosted' video continues. By helping models to relax a little with someone else in front of the camera it can enhance both the model's and our experience and perhaps help ensure that the model comes back for another shoot.

tom
                                        Last edited by tom2c7777; 3 April 2009, 06:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by tom2c7777 View Post
                                          tom
                                          Ooh! I'm sorry I didn't find this thread sooner. I'm, totally, with Tom and others in support of Sue-Ann being on-cam in just a few vids here. Those of you who might have really followed Sue-Ann's "work" here and come to understand her particular brand of barely containable sensuality would join us in marveling at her unique interactions with the models.

This format is, as we semi-old-timers know, nothing at all new at AW. It has been experimented-with in all imaginable ways and never, IMHO, quite as satisfyingly as with Sue-Ann.

For those who would like to see the model by herself, there are, usually, or will be, almost surely, additional vids alone and with others.

From what one or two have suggested here, she'd absolutely "taking over"! How silly? How many are we talking about? Two or three, recently??

I read, about two days ago, something about Sue-Ann maybe bowing out of such appearances and I had no idea what brought that on. I certainly hope this unnecessary negativity had nothing to do with it, even that she is not aware of it!

Otherwise, (Sue-Ann), keep it up! Keep US up! Keep 'em coming, etc!

Comment

Very nicely said Rob! Sue Ann does not take the focus off the model, she only enhances the interview. I wonder if this is less a style thing and more that some models prefer not to be alone on camera for their first solo. It gives them a person to focus on instead of a camera. The only one I've seen where she actively took part other than asking questions or making "comparisons" is the Tricia L redux. And that was so incredibly hot turning almost into a DIM. It's true that Sue Ann is not the first to appear during a model's solo either. Matilda, Verity, and Cleo, and I'm sure more have done so that I've forgotten or haven't seen. I personally hope she isn't done with these interview vids, but if so thank you so much Sue Ann!! Even so, I hope AW isn't done with these type vids!

Comment

Originally posted by toeluvr View Post
                                              Very nicely said Rob! Sue Ann does not take the focus off the model, she only enhances the interview. I wonder if this is less a style thing and more that some models prefer not to be alone on camera for their first solo. It gives them a person to focus on instead of a camera. The only one I've seen where she actively took part other than asking questions or making "comparisons" is the Tricia L redux. And that was so incredibly hot turning almost into a DIM. It's true that Sue Ann is not the first to appear during a model's solo either. Matilda, Verity, and Cleo, and I'm sure more have done so that I've forgotten or haven't seen. I personally hope she isn't done with these interview vids, but if so thank you so much Sue Ann!! Even so, I hope AW isn't done with these type vids!
                                              ... Thanks, immensely, Toe! You have, clearly, said it much better than I. I knew about Matilda and Verity although not, that I recall, about Cleo. Guess I missed it!

Rob

Comment

Originally posted by FloridaRob View Post
                                                ... Thanks, immensely, Toe! You have, clearly, said it much better than I. I knew about Matilda and Verity although not, that I recall, about Cleo. Guess I missed it!

Rob
                                                I'm pretty sure Cleo's was just a one time thing with her friend Gemma T.

Comment

I dont know (Kylie V shoot)

I used to enjoy Sue Ann in her own shoots or with friends.

I guess she is there to relax models, but it is starting to be a real turn off. I know she is sweet as pie and lovely woman, but as far as erotic or adding to it for the model she is working with. For me it isn't clicking. I imagine you all will filter this comment and that is okay. I just want the people that make these decisions to consider using someone that isn't as experienced or not using anyone at all on solo shoots.

To me, even though she is close to their age, she is far far more experienced, and it sorta ruins the experience of watching the novice model blossom on camera. I am so get distracted by Sue Ann and start to analyze why she is there and then consider that the two would probably never date. It is just messy. This is not something that is meant to be mean or disrespectful to Sue Ann because i am sure she brings a lot to the party.

I have said what I wanted to say really poorly. And if I am alone in feeling this way, just call me a dork. But, if i am not then maybe someone else expressing this view will have a voice beside them.

It is so confusing, she smiles really pretty and is pretty in her own way, but she isn't exactly erotic additive to the shoots of the younger models in my silly opinion.

Sue Ann if this crosses your eyes, just know i am a a dummy and trying to voice a very hard view.

hugs to all

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                  Working...
                                                  X