Gold section...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gold section...

Hey, I'm thinking about upgrading (well, canceling and resubscribing) to the gold section here.. But I was wondering what people thought of it, how many pics and vids are there, that are not in the normal section.. And stuff like that... is it worth it?
    Its kinda expensive, at ~ $90AU for 3 months... So I'm not sure..
    Be honest img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/happy.gif

Thanks!

Hiya

That's a good question to ask, and I'll be keen to see what people say, but just so you know the sitemap can answer some of your questions, and it's here:

http://www.abbywinters.com/sitemap.htm

Hope this helps.

a

Comment

Hi Unknownd,

From my point of view I would highly recommend a membership updated in gold. I don't know if I'm allowed to make recommendations to you, being a part of the abby team and all, but from my point of view you're getting a whole lot more in your goodies bag by becoming a member of the gold section, not to mention sounding heaps cooler for being able to say "I'm a gold member". It's very exclusive.

But seriously, in all honesty, from what I have perceived in the 5 months I have been on board is that you get a huge amount of pictures and footage that we make available only to members of the gold section and there's plenty of interesting perks and lots of pics of girls that we categorize as 'interesting'. They are then slotted into our deviations section (in the gold). This includes ballerina's, fire dancers, and some of your favourite models whole have specified for their own reasons that they would like to have their more explicit shots to be released in gold. I think it's simply because it's more expensive and therefore less likely that their Dad or Uncle will find them there. Not a common scenario but for their reassurance we do this sometimes.

And last and most importantly, everything is a whole lot more sexy in the gold section. Not sure if that's possible considering some of the great stuff we have in normal members, but in all honesty, I garauntee that you will find everything a whole lot more explicit and moreish. Once you become a goldie, you'll never turn back.

Good luck,
      I know you'll make the right decision
      Love Cass xx

Comment

Here's our most famous goldmember:

img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/messages/7/1087.jpg

Comment

> is it worth it?

Indubitably. img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/happy.gif

Muggins

Comment

You've seen how good the reg section is
            By definition Gold can only be, well, heaps better
            If you plan to be a long term member, why wait?

Comment

Even if you don't normally like girl/girl stuff -- well, if you're like me you'll find you really do like them if the models are pretty and they're shot well. I'll swear to you that some of the girl/girl sets in Gold are the best you've ever seen. Those closeups of the tongue in the... you've gotta see for yourself.

Plus the backstage section has over 1000 pics with narrative of what goes on behind the scenes during a shoot. I get to see more pictures of my favorite model there (Danny).

And if you happen to appreciate "plus-size" models, they have some awesome ones in the Mezzanine section.

Comment

If you saw Petra's gold set, you'd have no doubts.
                The gold area just keeps getting better.

Comment

If you see the Petra-Susie shoot, in which Susie is tied, taped and teased by Petra, you will understand why Gold is not only worth it but includes some of the best shots ever seen. Anyplace. Not that the rest of the site doesn't have those as well, but you really shouldn't miss this one. Absolutely unbelievably hot. Some of the rest of the series may not appeal to everyone, but many will. Go for it.

Comment

The "Gold Section" is a must-have. Until you subscribe to it you won't know just how totally brilliant this site is. Abby & co. have done a wonderful job and if the new database is as good as we are being led to believe it is then this will be the best site of its type on the web.

Go on. For the little extra it costs it is more than worth the money, and as you should realise by now, Abby always gives more back in return than you might reasonably expect.

Comment

Yep - Gold is where it's at. No question.
                      SlipJig

Comment

i am sooooooooo tempted to make a comment on "gold member" tee hee hee

*sigh*

Comment

And now for a (somewhat) dissenting opinion....

I originally signed up for the length of time that I did partly because I was tempted by having access to the mysterious "Gold" section.

And you know what? Yeah, the Gold section has some nice stuff now and then--if you have a high speed connection (I do) and can take advantage of it. If not, don't bother--at least, not for getting access to Gold: those files are HUGE. And even if you do have a decent speed connection, I'd still say: yeah, the Gold section has some cooler/longer/higher-res video, but I don't think it's qualitatively all *that* much better than the stuff on the rest of the site. (True, there are a *few* really extra-sweet girl-girl vids that you'll undoubtedly blow your load on, but they're not THAT big of a deal. ;) Also, from what I can tell the selection of bonus stuff in the Gold section isn't really even all that extensive yet.

So, do I regret having spent that extra money for the longer term signup? Hell, no. But mainly because I've been satisfied by the main site's regular updates and everything else that's available in the REGULAR section, not because of what's in the Gold area. In summary: if you sign up for longer *only* because you want access to lots of harder-core stuff in Gold, you'll probably be disappointed--first go check out alsscan or someplace else if that's the case and the regular AW site just isn't doing it for you. But if you think of it as a great dessert that complements the rest of the meal nicely, you're not going to have any regrets about going for the Gold.

Comment

A fair and reasonable assessment, Slowgenius. Thanks for that.

Comment

Alsscan? Booooooring.

Comment

Another dissenting opinion...

Based on the "Girls on Film" video and the free samples on Abby's site I decided to go for the "Gold". Especially since I'm mainly interested in girl-girl. I was rather disappointed as I found that there's not that much girl-girl content and many of the videos don't have sound. With high speed access I downloaded all the girl-girl content in about 5 hours or so. Over the next few days I downloaded pretty much everything else worth downloading on the entire site. Much time was saved when I found, that about 40% of the models in the regular area not attractive enough to bother downloading(IMHO your milage may vary). So now I have most of 3 months left with nothing to download but the daily updates which are rarely girl-girl. I definitely will not be renewing at the end of 90 days.

My suggestion is if you have high speed access and want girl-girl action there are better deals to be found on the web with better looking women.

Now where is my flame proof underwear?

Comment

To each their own...

Comment

> Now where is my flame proof underwear?

You're gonna need it Hem! Don'tcha know this site is about ordinary girls and not bimbos?

There's plenty of GG stuff on Usenet that won't cost you a penny if you know how to deal with it, but this site has got far much more than that, thankyouverymuch, it's got a HEART!

And it's got shedloads of satisfied customers like me who spend lots of time on 'ere, not just downloading stuff, but making friends on the boards and having what we consider to be fun. OK, it might be a more mature, gentle kind of fun, but we're all more than happy. And we care about each other and especially about Abby and her staff, the Dude, Cass, Jaimie, Elvaar et al.

Can't please alla the ppl alla the time I s'pose, and everybody has a right to their own opinion, but we know which side our bread's buttered, and we're much happier here, paying reasonable membership fees, than being in any of the rip-off crap sites about and/or getting screwed by the the rubbish AVS junk.

Bloat. img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/messages/7/1345.gif

Comment

I'm really not sure what you mean by "bimbos"? If you mean women with big hair, 3" nails and pancake makeup, well I'm not into them either. But here in California I see attractive ordinary women every day. Just because a girl is "ordinary" doesen't mean she can't be attractive. Some of the models on AW (IMHO) are fatter, more hairy, and plainer looking then I prefer. Other girls are very attractive. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder as I made clear in my previous post.

I'm very much in favor of AW video's where we get to hear the models speak, as only then (for me anyway) can the girls personality come out. An appealing personality can make up for surface defects in the model

Bloater I'm glad your happy with AW after all that's whats improtant. Yes I'm aware of usenet and yahoo groups for GG pictures but if you have been collecting as long as I have you don't see much new stuff. And although I have never used an AVS site from what I have heard your right they are mostly junk.

I'm sure Abby does have a lot of satisfied customers and that's good as it will keep her site alive for many years to come and allow her to expand her products. And who knows maybe in a couple of years I'll join again and download the new content. I'm a demanding customer that tries to get the most bang for the buck.

I've followed some of the chats and there not for me but I'm glad that you have found a home here Bloater. Everyone needs a place to hang their hat.

hemdale

Comment

Oi Hem!

That is one of the nicest, well-reasoned and good-natured responses I've ever had! Obviously you have been around a good bit, as you talk like a true enthusiast who knows what he likes rather than just a pic-grabber, and I can understand and appreciate that.

Personally, my tastes are for "plainer" (in the sense of less conventionally attractive) girls, whose personality wins me over rather than conventionally pretty faces or "fitness club" or surgically enhanced bodies. For me, there is an extra kick in seeing intimate poses of girls one would not normally expect to see flaunting their charms, so to speak. IME, the "less pretty" girls have to develop their personalities to win through, and it is that inner sparkle that lights my fire.... That lovely impish though worldly look of Haley and the unconcious innocent beauty of Leigh and others are what bind me to this site. They are the sort of girls I might expect to see in the local supermarket or pub, but would not necessarily expect to see on a website.

And of course, for me anyway, Abby has the skill to bring out the best in them; and from my not inconsiderable experience of pay-sites, I find a shedload of added value and lack of false promises here. IMHO, Abby always seems to give just that little bit more than one might reasonably expect, and, together with her hands-on, active involvement with her membership, makes this - for me anyway - the place to be. In truth, I am very fond of Abby, as I admire her technical and business skills, her "pluck" and courage, the fact that she is an enthusiast herself, and the fact that she comes across as a thouroughly nice person. Something of a one-off in this day and age....

I acknowledge your point about me having found a home here, as it is obvious from your post that we both understand the import of that feeling of contentment and belonging. I just hope that one day you find the same from your point of view.

That being said, it will be a shame to see you go. It would have been a great pleasure to have shared many more conversations of this nature. You will be missed.

Bloat. img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/messages/7/1352.gif

Comment

Bloater,

Very well said. I am right next to you on every point.

Hemdale,

Sorry to see you go. Like Bloater, I am always interested in intellectual conversation about this interest that we all seem to share.

SlipJig

Comment

Bloater! When did you get literate? Anyways, nicely put.

Hemdale,
                                            When I joined up (2 yrs ago!) I had no interest at all in girl/girl sets. I really liked Abby's selection of models, most of them, the crisp hi-quality pics and the way she could tickle the personality out of the models.

The girl/girl sets I saw at the newsgroups either were lo-quality or had too many distractions (make-up, costumes, etc.) for me to really appreciate them.

Then came the Ally/Charley set here at AW. OMG. Never saw anything like it. Sooo sexy, so sensual. It was one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen. Since then, although the girl/girl sets are few, some have been just awe-inspiring - Annabel and Jamie just sizzles.

There have been other things that AW has "taught" me to appreciate. Panties comes to mind. I never had any interest in them, but here they are presented sometimes with reverence, other times with absolute joy. Great fun, and very sensual.

Point is, perhaps if you hang around, stop by every once in awhile over the next couple months, you might find you develop a taste for the girls-hanging-at-the-mall types you see here.

Not to mention that although she's busy, if you pester Abby long enough you might get more of what you want. Not to many sites have a boss as responsive as she is.

While you're around, hope you'll favor us with more of your insights and opinions, Hem.

Arsby

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                            Working...
                                            X