• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New model - Sydney

Hullo

Another new model, after my hometown!

-abby

img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/messages/3/110.jpg

I'm new here to this great site and haven't looked at everything yet, but already I can say that what I have viewed puts this site at the very top of any such site that I've ever visited! Great natural looking models who don't look posed and look like they're having fun, great choice of camera shots, great site layout, and great communication with the members!

Anyway I've got to place a wow vote of anticipation for the Sydney pics as she's very cute. Hopefully when the fully nude pics of her appear that some of the the pics will include full body shots with her naked feet (which I'm sure are cute!)! That's my particular fetish, not close ups of feet, rather pics which include bare feet in the whole frame with the rest of the naked form in a variety of poses. Another big plus for me regarding Sydney is her pale skin tone.

Comment

Hi Seth

Yup, there are some nude and standing (and special feet shots) of Sydney, so look out for them!

abby

Comment

o, please post more of her. i cant hardly wait to see more of her, she is cute and i like het small titties. btw the rest of the girls are hot too img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/happy.gif))

Comment

o, please post more of her. i cant hardly wait to see more of her, she is cute and i like het small titties. btw the rest of the girls are hot too img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/happy.gif))

Comment

Look! He's so excited about her he got the hiccups!
            img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/happy.gif

Comment

Ok, guys, I'll add Sydney soon.

Abby

Comment

you still did not add her WHY you promist :-(

Comment

Hullo

I don't remember promising anything. Sydney WILL be added, though. If you'd like to remind me with any chance of success, email me Saturday night US time. That's Sunday afternoon, my time, which is when I set who the upcoming model will be next week.

Abby

Comment

Congratulations! Girls like Sydney are a million to one, she just got everything I could possibly dream of. :-)

Comment

I am a huge fan of the "clean shaven" look and it sure is erotic to watch the shaving process. Also seeing the process has built up in me a whole new appreciation for all the hard work going into such a venture. (I also shave for my mate and she appreciates it too! )

Comment

Originally posted by Abby View Post
                        Hullo

Another new model, after my hometown!
                        When Sydney comes, can Adelaide be far behind?
                        And might we ever see those beauties intertwined?

(And am I wrong or is that the first rhymed alexandrine couplet to have appeared
                        on this site?))

takochan
                        (PS: No pics showed on my screen -- just a square with a question mark in the middle )
                        Last edited by takochan; 12 December 2006, 11:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by takochan View Post
                          (PS: No pics showed on my screen -- just a square with a question mark in the middle )
                          That was explained somewhere a while ago. If you notice, this thread was started in 2001. When they changed servers, all the old image links were disabled, or something like that. Vid Dude can explain it better and did but I can't remember where.

Comment

We used to have completely different software, that had the attachment images in a directory that could be accessed directly. Consequently, we got a lot of leeching. When we changed software to vbulletin, the attachments did not travel.

Comment

... In any case, that "Sydney" was one beautiful woman!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                              Working...
                              X