Jenny's Vids

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jenny's Vids

I usually don't enthuse over the videos, but I think you've really got the right idea with Jenny. It is so refreshing not just to see her, but also to hear her talking as she undresses.

I hope you'll consider letting us hear the models as well as see them in many more shoots.

Great job, all of you! You got me interested in the videos!

(Well, the Sarah video with her doing her exercises was sensational. As was Kaya's yoga exercise vid. And Jeanette's guide to better sex was unparallelled. And anything with Danny in it is outstanding...)

Hiya

actually pretty much all the new videos are like this now. I know it took us a while, but we have it down to a cool formula now, where we get the models loosened up with the stills shoot, then we shoot video of them, telling stories, showing us through their Stuff, and then getting naked and telling stories.

There will be some of our older models who have no live sound, but all the new ones will be like this, and there is some awesome stuff.

a

Comment

Howdy,

I wasn't all that impressed with the first Jenny vid, but I did like the second. The story was funny and interesting. Certainly, having her undressing while she told it added to the fun.

But what I really liked was her. What a great body. OMG. I want more Jenny~!

Love to all.

SJ

Comment

i fell in love with jenny in her vids...her matter of fact demeanor and looks guaranteed my fan status for this girl...in her pics and vids she could do no wrong, and the a-team deserves a forever-pat-on-the-back for jenny.

Comment

I'm liking this new style of making videos.

Not only were the Jenny vids great, but so are the Violet videos. It's definately a bonus to see and hear the models describing their homes and belongings, and enthusing about their exploits while they're getting undressed and trying on different clothes and underthings.

Violet was so enthusiastic. I loved her.

Comment

Indeed. These talkies are a big improvement on what went before.

Annabel, Jeanette, Julie S, Lex, Jenny, and the hyper-exuberant Violet - all outstanding.

Comment

I really loved the ending to Jenny 6. I found myself getting a little bored with the chat and storytelling, even if she was naked and drop-dead gorgeous. But the ending - where Cass is like a news reporter - was a riot!

So - I would like to suggest that Cass do a weekly video update with current AW news. Like who was photographed, where Abby and VidDude are currently shooting, news about upcoming full-length releases (excuse the pun) and anything that has come up in her search for new models and locations. Stills of upcoming models could be shown in the periphery, or as fades in the background.

Some of you may remember when NakedNews.com started and was still a free site. I would love to see something like that at AW once per week, but focused on AW news. I was sad to see the NakedNews go away, it was a lot of fun.

So what do you think, Abby?

Love and hugs to my special reporter, Cass.

SlipJig

Comment

I'd like to see Jenny's videos but am unable to locate them. Any help or information would be most appreciated.
                (I've done a preliminary forum search but couldn't find specific mention of these being removed).

Comment

Originally posted by ain7soph7aur7
                  (I've done a preliminary forum search but couldn't find specific mention of these being removed).
                  We have removed some of the videos because of the background music.
                  Jenny's videos are amongst them.

Lxm

Comment

Thanks for the info Luxman.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                    Working...
                    X