New video idea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New video idea

I was wondering if anyone on the aw.com crew has thought about maybe shooting a fetish video (for the gold portion of the site) of just full-on girls kissing. nothing but. I admit I have a huge fetish for just seeing two girls kissing, upclose...I mean getting the camera right up in their face. Might there be two volunteers for a Gold videoshoot of this nature? After seeing the Jenny/Isabella photoshoot, I almost wish they could have been approached with the idea because they seemed to be very comfortable with kissing for the still camera.

I'd be interested in hearing any thoughts on the subject.

-blackgoat

Stay tuned balckgoat, and just wait until you see the video of Jenny and Isabella, Alice and Liisa, Ellen and... ohhh, and I giving too much away?

a

Comment

how devilish of you abby. you have me held captivated now. first with new danny backstage pics popping up and now this little tease.

how grateful am i to have stopped by this site more than a year ago and give it a chance. it just keeps getting better and better.

-blackgoat

Comment

Hail Abby !

Did I hear mention of more ELLEN ?

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......Ellen.

Laterz

Scrunter

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
        Working...
        X