Another stopped masturbation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another stopped masturbation

After my post about sarah-jane, here is another vid that seems to be cut at the most interesting moment....

why thsi vid finish that way??

Originally posted by totigno View Post
    why thsi vid finish that way??
    Who knows? Either way the answer wont help you. All vids are edited to include the best material of a shoot and present that in a nice way. If a masturbation session is captured fully and it's technically ok (i.e. sound ok, no intrusions and such) you can be sure that it WILL make its way to the members. After all, that's why video is shot.. to show it to you

If a video appears to be 'missing' bits that either means it wasn't shot, there was some techy problem or some other evil outside influence (traffic for example) ruined it. Not all models masturbate to orgasm in all their shoots by the way, it's not a requirement and sometimes it just doesn't happen. Can't show what didn't happen, don't know if that was the case for this particular shot though.

The shoot you're referring to is a *solo* shoot by the way, I see you viewed it via the IM-site/url. That is fine, but doesn't make it an IM shoot, which do always have at least one orgasm indeed.

Comment

You can be sure that "the most important part" of a video is never cut out deliberately.

As Frans said, if there seems something is missing in a video, that means that it wasn't shot or it was unusable.
      I have done the reviews of the videos for more than two years and I can tell you that sometimes "shit happens" and an entire take can't be used.

We will never "destroy" a video without any good reason, just to excite our members...

Lxm

Comment

For your convenience, I've just checked our internal shoot notes for this video.

This model didn't have an orgasm and the video ends were the action was over.
        Nothing important was cut out!

Lxm

Comment

Ok, thanks, My question was because I see that usually a solo video ends with the models sending greetings while that just became black while the girl is masturbating...

thank you for your reply

bye

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
          Working...
          X