Orgasm Limits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Orgasm Limits

I propose that each woman in a video be limited to one orgasm. I say this after watching Fotina and Zora. Did anyone keep count? Where did one end and the other begin?
    My main reason for this is that it makes me feel entirely inadequate.
    So, please women, be kind and just have one.

Orgasms for woman are much harder to achieve then man (You most men some breasts and they're ready to go ).
    Studies show that roughly 40% of woman can achieve orgasm from normal intercourse, but most of then can from stimulating themselves (well, you yourself know what you like best).
    A lucky 16% of woman is multiorgasmic and achive multiple orgasms in a row.

On a funny note (keeping it lightly) it seems that the female pig can achieve a 30 minute orgasm (phew!).

Comment

Originally posted by Ferveo View Post
      Orgasms for woman are much harder to achieve then man (You most men some breasts and they're ready to go ).
      Studies show that roughly 40% of woman can achieve orgasm from normal intercourse, but most of then can from stimulating themselves (well, you yourself know what you like best).
      A lucky 16% of woman is multiorgasmic and achive multiple orgasms in a row.

On a funny note (keeping it lightly) it seems that the female pig can achieve a 30 minute orgasm (phew!).
      So if I watch sex involving a female pig I'll feel even more inadequate?

Comment

hehehe the vid with zora and i was so pleasurable it was like one big orgasm. we didnt have like heaps of orgasms in the vid but from start to end was so lush orgasms didnt matter!!! dont feel inadequate!!! U ROCK!!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
        Working...
        X