Redheads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Redheads

I love redheads. I started this thread to talk about redheads whether you like them or not.
    Who are your favorite models etc.

Natural redheads are one of life's biggest beauties!
    I love redheads myself and I must say there are quite a few red beauties on this site!

You must tell me if you find any that you think stand out in particular!

xx Chahna.

Comment

I like 'em all. But, some of my favorite redheads on here are Larissa, Patty, & Ren.

Here is a good list.

Comment

As Chahna already mentioned the're quite a lot of redheads on the site.
        I really like the true redheads (a lot of them dyed their hair) what is the expression: The carpet needs to match the drapes?

My personal favorite is Jacinta.
        Click image for larger version

Name:	jacinta070.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	227.4 KB
ID:	629236
        Last edited by Ferveo; 9 May 2009, 01:29 PM.

Comment

Laurin

Name:	laurin092.jpg
Size:	94.0 KB
ID:	629237
          Laurin is my favorite. She has the most beautiful pussy. I hate how she looks with blond hair.
          Her natural color is much more beautiful. The other girls seem to like it too.

Comment

Penelope would be my choice.

Name:	penelope054.jpg
Size:	51.6 KB
ID:	629238

Comment

All fine models but no Isabel ???

Name:	r_isabel2078.jpg
Size:	39.7 KB
ID:	629239 Click image for larger version

Name:	r_isabel2073.jpg
Size:	42.3 KB
ID:	629240

Comment

My favourite all natural AW redhead, by a mile, is Lacey. Also check out her GG T3s with Darcy and Annette P.

I don't particularly like artificially bright red hair, a darker shade of like Krystin's is much preferred.
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by flatspin View Post
                  All fine models but no Isabel ???
                  That was one of my favorite photo shoots on the site, her long red hair is just stunning!

Speaking of Isabel, she does this great little sexy dance in her second video from this shoot, not to mention her dance lesson from the Salsa Girls video.

Comment

Originally posted by Loiner View Post
                    My favourite all natural AW redhead, by a mile, is Lacey. Also check out her GG T3s with Darcy and Annette P.

I don't particularly like artificially bright red hair, a darker shade of like Krystin's is much preferred.
                    Lacey is hot. Classic beauty. Nice hair color.

Comment

Chloe B

Wow nobody mentioned Chloe B??? I think she is my favorite by a slim margin and not just because of her large breasts. Take a look at these few photos from her first shoot, shot in her dorm room no less. Click image for larger version

Name:	chloe_b057.jpg
Size:	76.9 KB
ID:	629258Click image for larger version

Name:	chloe_b061.jpg
Size:	86.3 KB
ID:	629259
                      Or how about these more recent ones...Click image for larger version

Name:	r_chloe_b4009.jpg
Size:	66.9 KB
ID:	629260Click image for larger version

Name:	r_chloe_b4072.jpg
Size:	67.0 KB
ID:	629261

Comment

Originally posted by Loiner View Post
                        My favourite all natural AW redhead, by a mile, is Lacey.
                        I wholeheartedly agree with you. Lacey has a wonderful body and a personality to match.

Comment

Originally posted by trebor View Post
                          That was one of my favorite photo shoots on the site, her long red hair is just stunning!

Speaking of Isabel, she does this great little sexy dance in her second video from this shoot, not to mention her dance lesson from the Salsa Girls video.
                          Yes, that Salsa Girls video is a classic.

Wow nobody mentioned Chloe B???
                          Can't argue with you Silky. But I love all the redheads mentioned here.

Comment

Lacey definitely gets high marks from me too. I also give high marks to Suzette.

Name:	suzette061.jpg
Size:	99.2 KB
ID:	629309

Comment

Great selection so far but no redhead list is complete without ...

Name:	redhead.jpg
Size:	46.7 KB
ID:	629315

Pinky

Comment

Chloe B!!!!

and oh wow..I haven't seen those pics from 2004, she looks so damn cute! I just want to squeeze her cheeks and kiss her all over

Comment

I just realized that with Anabela back she is a scorching HOT redhead, see her latest GG with Kara for proof. It looks so good and natural on her.
                                  Attached Files

Comment

Silkenshadow, true story on that Anabela. I loved her solo debut as a blond but the red hair really suits her!
                                    For some reason I always think of Chloe as a blond. She is one of the all-time greats.

Mrpinkeyes, thanks for that reminder. Carissa is a real beauty. Who can forget when these two sexy redheads made-out?

Likeablevector, hopefully there will be a redux of Suzette, where she has grown her pubes out a bit. That would be extra sweet!

Comment

Originally posted by silkenshadow View Post
                                      I just realized that with Anabela back she is a scorching HOT redhead, see her latest GG with Kara for proof. It looks so good and natural on her.

I agree Anabela looks beautiful with her natural red hair.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                      Working...
                                      X