Dgdfgdgf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dgdfgdgf

usually i'm at a loss, but this time i'm at a loss.

I'd say, lay off the sauce, dear.

Comment

it had to be abby's evil twin (u know those multiple personality disorders; they run amok when u least expect it)

Comment

Hey, I was there when Abby posted this! LOL! She was showing me how to post on the boards and was like 'look, you just enter it like so' and then went on to say she'd delete it later...

Guess she forgot *g*

Comment

hi, gabe...it's nice to finally meet u - MMMMMMMMWAH!!

u come across very at-home in ur shoots...and attractive img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/happy.gif i envy u the ability to relax in front of the lense. have u ever done any of this type of modeling b4? i'd be a nervous wreck, lol.

it's three a.m. right now and i'm about half-dead with fatigue so i'll end this here, but on leaving i'd like to say i like ur personality; ur a lot of fun to read and i'd guess most anyone around u finds u a pleasure to be with. thanks for coming to aw.com and sharing some of ur time with us.

-ashleigh-

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
          Working...
          X