Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jill

Jill
    I was looking through the models list. I came across Jill It is her only set dating to Oct 2000. I do not understand if Jill wanted to be a nude model and she did not dare to take her large panty even till the last image. I could have understood if she wore a string panty. I assume we are looking for fully nude girls.

That set is 9 years old. I guess it makes no sense to complain about it today.

Perhaps we should start to take old sets down now if they are so bad.

Lxm

Comment

Originally posted by Luxman View Post
      That set is 9 years old. I guess it makes no sense to complain about it today.

Perhaps we should start to take old sets down now if they are so bad.

Lxm
      don't get so angry
      i am not requesting to take out old sets. it is just a simple question about a girl that did not dare to take her panty off. just a hint not to repeat this again in the future.

regards

Comment

It's one of the earliest shoots, obviously the site has evolved since then. Currently the standard is fully nude, so that shouldn't be a problem in the future

Did you like the shoot even though Jill didn't get fully nude?

Comment

Originally posted by kronful2 View Post
          don't get so angry
          i am not requesting to take out old sets. it is just a simple question about a girl that did not dare to take her panty off. just a hint not to repeat this again in the future.

regards
          Repeat it again in the future? Dude, it's the future now and every girl since has taken off her panties... not worth starting a thread about.

Comment

Originally posted by kronful2 View Post
            Jill
            I was looking through the models list. I came across Jill It is her only set dating to Oct 2000. I do not understand if Jill wanted to be a nude model and she did not dare to take her large panty even till the last image. I could have understood if she wore a string panty. I assume we are looking for fully nude girls.
            Let me ask you this: have you ever thought that there might be some beautiful girls who might have been interested in some form of nude modelling yet been uncomfortable with being completely naked in front of the camera? I understand that we expect to see the models completely naked these days (as we were all aware when we signed up), but it seems so churlish to complain that the odd photo-set from almost a decade ago didn't feature full nudity.

Would you prefer that the set didn't exist at all? Think man! Think! :P

Comment

Originally posted by uncoeurenhiver View Post
              Let me ask you this: have you ever thought that there might be some beautiful girls who might have been interested in some form of nude modelling yet been uncomfortable with being completely naked in front of the camera? I understand that we expect to see the models completely naked these days (as we were all aware when we signed up), but it seems so churlish to complain that the odd photo-set from almost a decade ago didn't feature full nudity.

Would you prefer that the set didn't exist at all? Think man! Think! :P
              you are right. it needs courage to stand completely nude infront of the camera. afterall this is what a nude model is supposed to be. please read my reply to Giselle

Comment

Originally posted by Giselle View Post
                Repeat it again in the future? Dude, it's the future now and every girl since has taken off her panties... not worth starting a thread about.

Dear Giselle
                I am a senior architect who loves beauty. I do not consider projects done in the past as “past”. They are valuable resources for information for present projects. Also in AW sets done in the past are not “past” they are valuable resources for models and image sets. I was on the search screen looking for girls 18-20 years in addition to other criteria. I came across Jill. I found her attractive. I started viewing her set and I found what I said about keeping her panty. Not all girls have the courage to take off everything in front of the camera. Even her panty was classic brief and not of the type to wear in such an occasion such as bikinis, thongs or Lace. This is what I said. I think the nude model should invest in a suitable set of undies for such work, at least one set. Even with Met Art I still find girls that keeps their clothes partially until the end, although I expect to find the girl completely naked from the start, preferably, they are very rare. Examples are two new sets I will give them to you tomorrow my computer is not with me. This is not “past” it is still happening.

Who decides what should the model wear and how and how much to undress? Is it the model herself or the photographer? I usually, in such cases, grade the model 10/10 and the photographer 1 to 3 of ten. I usually blame the photographer. I think I cleared my point.

Now coming to you sweet Giselle.

You are part of the “past” in AW but not to me. I did not know you previously, how stupid I am not to have notice such a gorgeous and voluptuous girl. I downloaded your sets only yesterday night (and got a very wet dream). I was trying to see who this Giselle is. I found out that you are gorgeous by all standards. I will give you my opinion on the gorgeous Giselle:

Face: to me the face is the most important part of the girl’s beauty. Your face is so sweet and lovely, your green eyes are fascinating and your sweet smile adds to your superb beauty.

Your boobs are small and perky, the way I like them.

Your body is gorgeous and voluptuous, not plump as many other models.

Your ass is so charming I wish to put a warm kiss on each cheek.

Your see through undies are suitable for a nude model.

Now to the sweetest and hottest part of your body, your pussy. It is neatly shaved, the way I love. Without your pubic hair, I can see and enjoy the beauty of your bald pussy. It is so beautiful, hot and sexy that I dream of holding you by your cheeks and put a very warm and long kiss on that divine spot. If you can reach it please put a kiss there on my behalf.

Giselle, you are not just another naked girl. You are a talented model. From your sets, I am impressed by two images, which I consider the best I have ever seen in my entire life. For your information, I spend more than 5 hours in the evening downloading nude models. These fascinating images of yours are r_giselle181 and r-giselle 182. In these images, you are, as usual completely naked, but I see no boobs, no ass, and no pussy. I see a naked beautiful girl that used her legs, arms and body to make a beautiful and fascinating sculpture. No erotic value, but only sheer beauty. This shows that you have artistic talents and should be a professional model. You are different from hundreds of models I know. It is not enough for a girl taking modeling career to just stand in the studio and take off all her clothes. In addition to your courage to face the camera naked, you are a talented model. It is a great loss that you have stopped modeling. I do not know your present career, but you should really consider being a professional model not an armature doing just few shots. I am saying that honestly, you are different and you are the best. If needed, please study art modeling and invest in nude art professional modeling. In addition, I request you to do more shoots similar to the two images I mentioned.

This thread became very long. I want to write much much more to my top favorite model, if you accept me as a dear friend who loves you and care for you.

Please direct me to your page; otherwise tell me where to put my many messages to come.
                My very dear Giselle, please don’t keep me waiting too long for your next shoots. Go to the studio and start good modeling work don’t waste your beauty and talent. I am not asking for more images of your boobs, ass and pussy. I now have plenty of them. I want professional modeling work which I am confident you can do.

Before I close, I need more information about you, your measure, your occupation and your future plans. Do you have a page on facebook?

At the end, I tell you sincerely and from my heart, I love you, I love you, I love you. You are the best of all.

Attached Files

Comment

Hi! I have a thread in the Models Speak section of the forum, you can talk with me there if you like. I haven't stopped modeling but AW can only shoot each girl so many times; I'll continue to model for them for as long as possible. The majority of girls on AW are not professional models, shooting and participating on the boards is just something we do for fun.

I don't have my measurements and probably wouldn't ever take them unless I was getting a dress made or something. I like the way my body looks overall and don't think that applying numbers to different parts of it really necessary.

As for future plans? Well, I'm like an imaginative 8 year old... I want to do all number of exciting things with my life! I'm only young so I have plenty of time to try everything at least once.

Oh... and nope, tried but can't reach my pussy to give it a kiss, sorry! And by the way, it's hairy now.

Comment

p.s: Also, women come in all shapes and sizes... I know it's simply an observation to say that I am not as "plump" as many of the other girls, and it's fine if that's your personal preference, but it's not really a very nice thing to make a point of. Diversity is what makes AW fantastic.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                    Working...
                    X