Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Minor quibble

OK, this is really anal, but...

Whenever I want to watch a video or look at an image set, it takes me to the model's page first. This is fine, except for the fact that the page usually contains thumbnails of the model's, er, private parts.

My issue with this is that, for me, this in some sense kills an element of suspense (?) in watching a video or flipping through a set that would otherwise be quite exciting - it almost seems like a fundamental aspect of stripping to maintain that unknown quality. The status quo feels kind of like reading the back cover of a book before starting it - sometimes, it gives away way too much beforehand.

As the thread title states, this is only a minor complaint, and the purpose of this post is more to see if there are others who agree with me on this, and perhaps find out if there's some way to sidestep the model page and go straight to the video/image set.

Cheers,
    David.

There is no supported method to avoid seeing the thumbnails as far as I know. The only way to do that currently would be to use a webfilter to filter out all '*thumb*' images. Which is obviously not supported Bit of work too.

You could send feedback to ask if it can be added to myAW as an option. Depends on how many people want it I'd guess.

Comment

Fair enough. I sense that, while a few others would share my opinion on this, most wouldn't see it as a big enough issue to warrant doing anything about it. As for me, I would be hesitant to suggest anything more than some simple bypass option (i.e. enabling clicking on the image on the members' home page to take you directly to the video/image set). I guess it comes down to whether it's worth the trouble.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
      Working...
      X