Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Married Models

Hi its Rockypete here...love the site!

I have a few suggestions for the site which you can take or leave....

1. Is there anyway of identifying which models are married...maybe an idea for a list????

2. I also love the pregnant section and would like to see more set in the future if this is possible.

3. The models are all beautiful and have that "girl next door quality" but it would be nice to see some varied shoots in the future.

For exmaple:
    More models in the 25-35 age group
    Models dressing up in formal / evening wear, lingerie, sexy work attire etc
    Models applying make-up

4. I also find the advanced search feature limited. How can you search for models that have redhead with small breasts or 25-35 uear old models with dark haired and small breasts?

I hope this is considered constructive criticism and can help with future photosets

Cheers

Rockypete
    Last edited by Rockypete; 30 September 2009, 11:31 AM. Reason: My apologies, the heading should have been more broader than just Married Models

Hi Pete, welcome to the forums!

1. No. You're free to make your own list. Some models mention their marital status in their vids, some don't

2. Not that many models want to do a shoot while pregnant, but if you they do you can be sure one *will* done.

3. Most the examples you list outside what AW shoots, being the more natural approach. Having said there is at least the Limo girls (g/g make-out) shoot which covers both lingerie and make-up nicely.

4. A more advanced search is being worked on, it's pretty high on our wishlist.

Comment

Thanks Frans for the prompt reply.

Is there any way of identifying married models other than by going through the vids?

Cheers

Rockypete

Comment

Originally posted by Rockypete View Post
        Thanks Frans for the prompt reply.

Is there any way of identifying married models other than by going through the vids?

Cheers

Rockypete
        Hmm, I don't think so, sorry.

Lxm

Comment

Check out Picture of the Day, Jan 24th 2008 for a hint

And we know Fotina *will* get married soonish. She has been posting about her 'welshy' (on her thread) for months now The forums are a good source of information. Though watching vids is definitely fun, that's about 700 vids to watch I reckon... happy viewing

Comment

What is it about Married girls that appeals to you Pete?

You've really got my curiosity peaked now - is it the beautiful white dresses or that you know she's devoted herself to someone lucky? The happy image of coming home to someone lovely, ready, willing and waiting for you in bed?

Ooh I'm all hot and bothered now!

Comment

Indiana is married!

Comment

Originally posted by sue-ann View Post
                That dude is a lucky stiff!

Comment

Indiana is married

Oh-well, I got Sarcha

Comment

Hi Sue-ann

Originally posted by sue-ann View Post
                    What is it about Married girls that appeals to you Pete?

You've really got my curiosity peaked now - is it the beautiful white dresses or that you know she's devoted herself to someone lucky? The happy image of coming home to someone lovely, ready, willing and waiting for you in bed?

Ooh I'm all hot and bothered now!
                    I guess its the taboo thing....most married women tend not to expose themselves after getting married!

So its a nice change see them in all their glory..as sexy as ever.

I also like to see dressed up or in formal outfits. A sexy outfit, some make up can make a womam look a million dollars! Like the photos of the girls in the limo or awards night last year.......very very sexy

And don't get me started on wedding dresses! Women look their most beautiful when they are are a bride!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                    Working...
                    X