WMV Movies Problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WMV Movies Problems

Hey There I am having an issue where it wants to open the WMV file for any of the shoots in the existing window rather than using Media player and consequently doesn't work at all. I have it set to play under myAW so I am not sure why this is happening. Someone Please helP?????

Huh?

'in the existing window' would be like Flash ? Does the movie play at all for you?

Installed Windows Live Photo Gallery recently?

Comment

No not like flash that always open in a small window but this tries to open go to the link as if it was a webpage and i get a page saying Internet Explorer Cannot Display Webpage. And No I haven't downloaded Windows Live Photo Gallery recently.

Comment

Hmm, do you run Vista or Windows-7 ? If so, this article might help you: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/974538

If you save a (small) wmv file to disk and then double-click on it, does it open and play properly in Windows Media Player ?

Comment

Are you still logged in OK to the site ?

This is probably not related to your problem but for some strange reason I have been logged out automatically many times today even though I have checked the Remember me box.

Comment

Frans Thanks for your help it works just fine now.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
            Working...
            X