New Model: Rebekah

New Model: Rebekah
    Attached Files

Wow

Rebekah you are gorgeous
    what a smile
    what a great glint in your eyes
    very supple and perky breasts
    I cannot wait to see and hear more if you and look forward to your forum posts
    welcome
    ciao,
    browneyes

Comment

After seeing Rebekah in her marvellous T1 with Carly I've been looking forward to her solo, not long too go now until the 6th Nov.

tom

Comment

WOW! I am really looking forward to seeing Rebekah's solo shoot! She is so very beautiful - what a fantastic face, body, breasts...Come on Nov 6th!

Comment

Yeah, Rebekah will sure be a new Abby classic! She's got that look.

Comment

Rebekah, you have the most beautiful smile I have seen in a long time. i'm looking forward to enjoy your video.

Comment

As I flipped through her pictures I think I sensed Rebekah's process of leaving her teen attitudes behind for good. I like that. Rebekah is a beauty. Welcome to the big sex-filled world.

Comment

Lovely set and beautiful model, but I wish she had taken it further.
                Please come back, Rebekah, and open out some more...

Comment

Looking Rebekah's face in the (excellent) stills set, I'm struggling here with superlatives - dazzling eyes, luscious mouth, stunning smile So I'll post a pic....
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	rebekah004.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	25.1 KB
ID:	636094
                  And I love her fair, lightly freckled complexion and her fine slim figure too.
                  Yes, I'm enthusiastic!

Comment

Unimaginably beautiful.

Comment

Pretty eyes, beautiful hair, and a fantastic body!
                      I'm ready to see exquisite Rebekah in here video, up close and personal.

Comment

I could hardly wait to get home and check out this set. It was worth the wait. Rebekah and Team did not disappoint!

Comment

I'm done! I'm toast! I know I should not see people by their outer beauty but, can I, please, make an exception here?

First, there's no way this lady is 20. I say 15, please check the papers! Fresh-faced, clear-eyed, magnificence! That's what I see!

C U all later. I'm gone to heaven, now!

Comment

Aah she looks like a healthy 20 to me. Adorable li'l lady, ain't she? She's got lotsa outer beauty that lights up a room, no doubt in my mind Rebekah is beautiful through-and-through.

Comment

I've been looking forward to Rebekah's solo after seeing in her T1 with Carly and I've not been disappointed, Rebekah's beauty, lovely blue eyes and radiant smile light up my screen. Jacki encapsulates all of these in this shoot and presents them most admirably, giving Rebekah a splendid debut solo photoset, hopefully just the first of many such shoots. My thanks to Jacki, the team and Rebekah for this set which is such a delight to view.

tom

Comment

OK so first, being a photographer myself, the picture quality has to be first-rate, and AW is exceptional in this regard. Then of course you have some of the world's loveliest ladies. Australia, you put California to shame! I rarely comment, usually just lustfully enjoy, but this time I must say this gorgeous woman has stolen my heart. She's the kind who makes me think I'd trudge across some barren wasteland just to meet her in person. Now I must ask- could you all please schedule another photo shoot very very soon? Since all the trudging across barren wastelands won't get me alone with her, all I can do is ask for.... more please!

Comment

Dark hair, fair skin with freckles, plump lips, gorgeous eyes, full breasts and a slim athletic build. Rebekah looks absolutely flawless. I'd say she was airbrushed, but I know Abby's doesn't do that. Truly natural beauty. Wow.

Comment

And smiles. Love the smiles too.

Comment

My God! A stunning beauty!

Comment

cleancut all world Beauty ,what more can you say,

Comment

A delightful thoroughly enjoyable video, Rebekah is an absolute joy to watch and listen to, she writes in her profile that she "can't wait to see the outcome", the outcome is marvellous, both video and stills. Admirably shot and interviewed by Lottie to whom my thanks are due as they are to the team and most of all to Rebekah, of whom one can only ask for more please.

tom

Comment

Originally posted by johnnor View Post
                                            Rebekah looks absolutely flawless.
                                            I think the consensus is that we need to see much more of this stunning beauty in the weeks to come. And I hope she is ready to show us a little more as well.

Comment

would like to see this wonderful elf in an outdoor shoot.really refreshing.yes,hope we see more

Comment

You get more of the same with Rebekah's video - but that's a good thing when you consider how pretty and how cute she was in the stills. Now after listening to her speak I can say add fresh charm to her assets. Rebekah says she's not a girly-girl, not a tom-boy but a bit in between. I like where she's at.

Comment

Rebekah is, in the latest adult message board terminology I've seen, "hawt"!

To wit, she's got that fresh-scrubbed, beauty of a rosy-cheeked brunette, not unlike Ms. Immie and, no doubt, some others who have shared their indescribable beauty with us here.

She and Carly and a few other slender, dark-haired dolls represent, in my view, one "type" of beauty and appeal, whereas the blond contingent, including Sue-Ann, Anneke, and a few more, are in a different "department", all gorgeous and, nearly, magical!

Comment

beauty is bekah

your adorable xoxoxox

Comment

This is why I love AW. Rebekah is very stunning!!!!

Comment

It's been a few years and it's truly sad to see the solo and Carly T shoots remain as the only shoots with Rebekah...

As far as I'm concerned, Rebekah is the most stunning girl at AW and it's a shame she never returned for more shoots. So if we ever get to vote on who we want to return, my vote would surely go to Rebekah! Would just love to see more of this incredible beauty!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                        Working...
                                                        X