gg 2x

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gg 2x

I miss the gg 2x films. They where fun coz it was a little bit further than the usual just fooling and the girls really got horny. Kinda soft with a plus... Are they gone 4ever?

What do you mean with 'gg 2x' the tier2/make-out shoots? Sleepover Girls went up very recently.

Comment

gg 2.x

Sleepover girls went by. true. but wot I meant is some real touching down there, masturbation and cumming. it was like between IM and the softcore fooling around of the sleep over girls, for instance...

Comment

'Touching down there' is for tier3 shoots, see this page for explanation of what can happen in what tier/level of g/g shoot.

Now sometimes models forget the 'rules' in the heat of the moment, like in Angie & Fotina's double intimate moment.

Comment

in the past there used to the the category 2x.

Comment

example: Julia&Janelle or Gilian&Siobhan

(We also have some Tier 2.7 shoots, which include finger stuff but no oral) All Tier 2.x GG Sets

Comment

Another classic 2.x shoot was with Maya & Petria. http://girl-girl.abbywinters.com/main.php?page=profile&model=1827. That's always been among my favorite Tier 2+ shoots.

JT

Comment

I seem to remember one (I'm thinking with Cleo?) where they were supposed to being doing a DIM and Cleo(?) ran out of the room and up the hall to ask if they could make it a T3. I'd like to know more about which T3s developed on the spot like that. I'm sure a T2.x could easily have become a T3 with a little more on-the-spot approval!

- Adam

Comment

After a little research I've learned it was Cleo & Zora. Watching it just now.

Brilliant. There should be more.

- Adam

Comment

Have a look at Angie & Fotina, here:

http://abbywinters.com/main.php?page=profile&model=2690

Comment

These warm up a cold day, well done all.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew01 View Post
                        These warm up a cold day, well done all.
                        this is the middle way that leaves us enuff imagination to use...

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                        Working...
                        X