3some scene suggestion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3some scene suggestion

Office look: white blouse, mid-large breasts, skirt and winter boots would do the trick for me + ponny tail + fair skin + freckles + hairy + blue/green eyes.

Situation: slightly scented pussy (12 hs.), never had sex with another woman and finds herselve trapped with 2 other women (also the same biotype and also 12 hours scented pussies). The 2 others are lovers and decide to introduce the 3rd. to the art of woman/women sex. They would start talking to her about sexual subjects, see the latest playboy or hustler to compare bodies and maybe play an abbywinters film. Then the 2 lovers start touching themselves and look towards the newbies reactions (almost unperceptable signs like bitting the lips or semi-closing her eyes while acelerating her breath). Then one of the lovers goes to the kitchen to fetch more spirits while the other asks the newbie if she can kiss her just for fun. She tongue kisses the newbie instead of an inocent kiss. Then after the kiss the acting lover pretends to be more embarassed than the newbie and says that she never meant to kiss the newbie that way, but she felt suddenly super attracted by her lips and perfume, plus and that they should only go as far as they feel comfortable going. The newbie, exited and slightly drunk, tongue kisses the experienced lover again. By the time the other lover returns from the kitchen, the newbie and her lover are kissing and touching each others breasts. The returning experienced lover states, then, that she can do better and passionatly kisses the newbie, while touching her pussy over the panties. Then all get naked, the newbie watches the 2 experienced lovers kiss and hug and starts to play with herselve. Then the other two turn to her and the rest of the scene runs in a crescendo that climaxes with the most important issue: the newbie finally beeing licked almost till cum and when very exited face sitted by the other and then sniffing and slowly and relutanctly exploring the taste of a pussy, increasing the explore as the leisured and slowly licking of her own pussy by the other lover speeds and brings her almost till cum - the newbie then would state that the scent of sweaty dripping hairy exited pussy is a major turn on and asks to lick the other woman that was licking her. The newbie licks both experienced lovers till they damn cum, over and over again. While licking the two, the newbie plays with herselve furiously and cums over and over again.

Turns on to me are the seduction of the newbie, her finding out the serious compromise to the sex appeal of the 2 other women to reach the point where she really wants badly to sniff and lick the 12 hours scent of not one, but 2 hairy sweaty dripping pussies, letting the impression that she now has become a pussy addict.

Last but not least: no laughings or jokes or any sort of party aura on the scene, just exited women focused on sex, serious office faced really melting and dripping together. Lots of breast and tongue kissing while playing with themselves, showing they have a turn on with the others breasts and that they do really enjoy tongue kissing girls. No sex toys since they seem like shortcuts to cum, making any scene more impersonal and less paired, in a kind of a lack of compromise with the others in the scene, mora like a lonely pleasure that simply doen not fit the involving into sex of a newbie by two experienced women.

Thats my fetiche and I´d really like to know what the models think of it, pls.

btw. is Chloe_B around or gone? (coz she pretty much has that serious enthusiasm I´m talking about)

(sorry about my english)
    Last edited by eduardodt; 28 November 2009, 12:58 AM.

why not?

Comment

really no one has an oppinion on that?

Comment

AW isn't scripted, so I think this might work better on Girls Out West.

Comment

Originally posted by EveretteAW View Post
          AW isn't scripted, so I think this might work better on Girls Out West.
          I didn´t mean scripted... but just gave the detais of an ideal scene.. to inspire a scene, if u know wot I mean...

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
          Working...
          X