• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sdfsdf

sfdsfd

SFD = Stepfamily Day.
    http://www.happystepfamilyday.org/
    I guess you typed it twice for emphasis.

The way of Abby is truly incomprehensible.
    - F Nietsche

Comment

ROFL!!!!

But she's lovely with it! ;)

Bloat. img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/messages/2/1187.gif

Comment

This is a drill

Comment

This is a drill.

img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/messages/2/1189.jpg

Comment

This is also a drill, but not as nice as yours....

All we need now are some pictures of some nice bits to go with them...

img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/messages/2/1197.jpg

Comment

Typical guys: always talking about how impressive their bits are.

Comment

It's not the size of your bit, it's how you use it.
                img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/messages/2/1198.gif

Comment

Speaking as someone with a higher than average number of limbs, could you tell me please: is the colour of the tape manditory? I have yellow and black, but no blue...

Your truly,

Worried of Tonbridge Wells.

Comment

Dear Worried,

The only tape colour you should be worried about is Red. All other colours are acceptable in the face of drilling.

Unless it is green, in which case you are a demon from the seven hells and should be cast into the fiery pit.

Yours,
                    Vid Dude

Comment

Dear Mr. Dude,

Thank you for your advice re Red tape. I have had trouble with this in the past and have done my best to avoid it ever since.

However, I do have some green lights and decals on my tape recorder. Would this indicate some demonic tendancies that I am otherwise oblivious to, or should I have said tape recorder exorcised?

Yours sincerely,

Even More Worried of Tonbridge Wells (but seriously considering a move to an unknown address).

Comment

All of this comes as no surprise to us 'Murricans.
                        Our money is green, and as you all know, money is the root of all evil.

The drill tape should be the color of the terrorist alert we're at. That illustration was made at a safer time, during code blue. Lord help us if we ever go to code Red (severe threat) and must use Red tape. Bad suggestion to use red tape. Very bad. We are now in code yellow, so you must use yellow tape.

BTW, wtf is Tonbridge Wells?
                        (Sorry about the implied profanity, VidMeister. The devil made me do it. The devil in my pants. My money. Green.)

Comment

Dear Mr. Arsby,

Us Subjects of Her Brittannic Majesty have money of various hues, not all green, which may or may not be the reason why these days we do not consider ourselves to be too evil, or indeed in an average way, too wealthy.

There is also some confusion over this red tape business. In these islands, (to quote Churchill), the term "red tape" refers to beaurocracy, officialdom, the law, what you in the former Colony might term "the Administration". Therefore, when I made reference to avoiding red tape in a previous communication, I was making a tongue in cheek referral to avoiding the wrath of the Establishment rather than tape of the red *variety/*gender... *delete as appropriate.

As I have previously illuminated those present, I do have tape of the yellow variety, though not for indicating "states of alert". However, for your peace of mind, I shall use it, and perhaps if you cannot remember your state of alert, you can question me on the colour of tape I am using through these channels of communication, and thereby remind your own good self. Should, however, your country's state of alert change to another colour, perhaps you could request that your Department of the Interior, (or other appropriate body of officialdom for your august nation), contact these boards and append a message hereto to advise me to change the colour of my tape to that of the current alert state, on the offchance that, in a distracted moment, you may loose track of the state of alert aforesaid that currently prevails, and make reference thereto. An elegant and simple solution I feel; what say you?

Bloat. Somewhere in Albion but no longer in Tonbridge Wells...

(Situated in the heart of Kent, a county that calls itself the Garden of England and resolutely clings to its grammar schools, Tunbridge Wells' genteel history encompasses nearly four centuries of Royal patronage. Its spacious parks and graceful civic centre have long been a draw to the wealthy. More recently it has prospered as a commuter belt town - just one-hour's train ride from London - and a service economy, with both PPP (healthcare) and NPI (pensions) large local employers.

Its image as a bastion of conservative values, has become immortalised in the fictional character of a morally outraged resident: "Disgusted of Tunbridge Wells". But this is not a recent construct. The celebrated author E M Forster seized on its stuffy, reactionary image in his 1908 novel A Room With a View.[To add to the confusion, Tonbridge is NOT the same place as Tunbridge Wells! The two towns, very different in character, are separated by some 5 miles.])

HTH

Comment

Dearest Bloater,

Thank you so much for your enlightening discussion of Tunbridge and red tape.

If it had not been so wordy I may have read it in its entirety. Had I 15 minutes to spare it would most likely be spent looking at naked women, not reading arcane dissertations. Are all Brits as verbose as you?

And that's Mr. Arsby Sir.

Comment

No.

Comment

k

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                Working...
                                X