Summer Special

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Summer Special

I was just thinking that it might be fun to do a "Summer Special" of sorts. A lot of the members are in the middle of their winter right now, so they might like to warm up with some AW goodness. I'm thinking a 'series' of sorts, where several shoots will be on the same summer theme. For example, there could be a summer sports series, with maybe 2 or 3 shoots with different girls, based around swimming, tennis and other iconic summer sports. Another one could be summer activities, like picnics, days at the beach and camping. Just a thought!

Well, AW has done Picnic Girls and Campervan Girls, and even a shoot where the girls build a raft. But as you say, there are lots of other possible shoots with this theme. I love the idea!

Comment

I would love, love, love to see a tennis shoot! Oooh, those little white and pastel dresses, high ponytails, etc. Preppy is hot!

Right now I'd love to see a shoot with a model in a paddle pool so that I can live vicariously through her... it's scorching here in VIC.

Comment

Mmmm I do like this idea either sports or outdoor activities or maybe a combination of the two

tom

Comment

Originally posted by Giselle View Post
          I would love, love, love to see a tennis shoot! Oooh, those little white and pastel dresses, high ponytails, etc. Preppy is hot!

Right now I'd love to see a shoot with a model in a paddle pool so that I can live vicariously through her... it's scorching here in VIC.
          that's a good idea I can see the tennis shoot happening.

Comment

Originally posted by Giselle View Post

Bouncing about bra-less... who doesn't like looking through a girl's white clothing?

Comment

Could take it a step further by arranging a tournament that would be composed of leagues from ISM, IFM, BA, GOW and AW models, and each of the leagues can all compete for the Championship AW 'Dual Ice Cream Cup' trophy.

Comment

Originally posted by wolfgangbuster29 View Post
                Could take it a step further by arranging a tournament that would be composed of leagues from ISM, IFM, BA, GOW and AW models, and each of the leagues can all compete for the Championship AW 'Dual Ice Cream Cup' trophy.
                that's a good idea wolf. well you know the Olympics is coming up next week.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                Working...
                X