spa day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

spa day

I was just chattering over in another thread and thought i would see if anyone else liked the idea of a spa day type shoot.
    you know secret womens bussines and all that.
    I know that it would be incredibly difficult to get any suna shots so we will leave that idea right out side.
    But i think it would be incredibly sexy to have a bunch of girls, we get to see them all get changed into robes and then we see one girl get a massage by two of the other girls, another girl getting a facial, another getting nails and feet done?
    that sort of thing.

i think the idea of the massage is sexiest but i think that the nails thing is sexy too.... maybe a few girls could be laying on tables in a row getting massages from the other girls.....

I like it!

A group of fine AW ladies gathering into a spa getting into and out of a jaccuzzi, giving and receiving gentle massages amongst each other, and the scene can be sprinkled with chat amongst the ladies about nice things. You plan to be there, Patty-cakes? That sounds like a marvelous idea and perhaps AW staff should realize you're onto something really cool here.

How does everyone else along our boards feel about this idea?

Comment

maybe some chamagne or sparking wine?
      i hope i am there. i would LOVe to give / recieve massages with the other lovey girls at AW.
      although to be fair.... my hands would want to wonder.... although maybe they would be allowed to....... heheh just a bit

Comment

Originally posted by Patty View Post
        maybe some chamagne or sparking wine?
        i hope i am there. i would LOVe to give / recieve massages with the other lovey girls at AW.
        although to be fair.... my hands would want to wonder.... although maybe they would be allowed to....... heheh just a bit
        You mean wander?

Comment

Everybody vote for this excellent idea for a GG T2, make out shoot!
          Patty, I have fantasized you being in about three "fantasy" shoots today.

Comment

ooooo really bookmanz? mayb eyou could pop by my thread and tell me more about that hehehe

yes i mean wander. ssshhhhh i can't spell ( im sure you have noticed by now)
            i think it would be an awsome make out shoot and heap and heaps of fun too!

Comment

great idea, Patty, but if way 2 difficult, maybe just a bat fixing the house? - nekad changing bulbs on a lader, and doing ordinary day by day things in a house ... naked ...

Comment

A spa shoot? Three words: Bring It ON! I would love to see about an hour of pampering, head-to-toes and all in-between. Massages, especially butt massages, are among my favorite scenes. It would just be fun to see what girls do at the spa.

JT

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                Working...
                X