Ode to Julie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ode to Julie

What a sweet girl. What a sunny smile. What a refreshing change here at Abby's place... a girl who looks just like the girl next door.

I just got back from the mall. It's summer here, extremely hot, and there were hundreds of girls there in shorts and bare shoulders -- easy to mentally undress.

Very few of them have classically beautiful faces, not too many are slim with perfectly shaped legs, in fact most were just a tad on the plump side. Nothing wrong with that! So what do they look like naked? Like Julie, that's who.

Many of my friends had a little sister who looks like her... at my age, a daughter who looks like her. And just the fact that she is so normal, so accessible, makes looking at her slightly pudgy boobs and slightly round tummy and slightly heavy legs a very very sexy experience.

Good catch, Abby!

As I prefer women with more, as you would say "meat on them", I think Julie is one of your most attractive models... You made a good choice with her!

Comment

Julie is very nice, and I like the slight extra heft. I'll look forward to seeing a lot more of her.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
      Working...
      X