Tess vids

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tess vids

Sigh - sorry to complain, but I was rather disappointed to see that there was no video capture of Tess peeing on the bed. Her still shoot was the first time I've seen someone pee in their own bed, and I was hoping to see it on video. I don't know why, exactly. Next time, I hope we get a got video capture of it!

Okay - complaining is over. Back to AW.com worship.

SlipJig

There's a good (and disappointing) reason there was no video of this scene.

Abby shoots stills with this rapid-fire flash-unit, and when it is something like peeing live, it's a limited resource, and she tries to get as many pics as she can of it before it dams up, so to speak. Usually we're lucky for maybe 20 seconds of video that is flash-unit free, but in this case, for whatever reason, that didn't happen.

Therefore all the video of it is so totally embedded with a zillion flashes, it makes the final rendered video a ridiculous mess, which actually interferes with media players a lot of the time (and probably gives sufferers epileptic fits). It certainly gives me an eye-ache.

So that's what went wrong this time.

I have tried to educate Abby in the art of capturing the best pee shots (like getting as many full body shots with the face visible as possible), but there are always going to be mis-steps occasionally.

Sorry, Slipjig. I share your disappointment.

Comment

Awww, it's okay Vidman, my friend. You do a great job after all. I know that it isn't really possible to shoot video and flash stills at the same time. I guess I can live without it... [sigh]

But hey - when it comes to action shots like pee scenes, isn't it more effective to get it on video than stills? I mean, video of a model just gazing out the window would be pretty boring - so stills would be better. But stills of peeing aren't as good as video, since there is action. Now I'm not saying that I don't enjoy the pee stills - I do - but given the choice, I'd rather watch the woman actually pee than look at stills of her peeing and imagine what it looked like "live".

And I can't believe that I am here on the web chatting to cyberspace about the finer points of pee capture.

ahhh - the anonymity of the internet!

Love to all,

SJ

Comment

I wholeheartedly agree! If I could start a good pee video site, I would - but it's kind of impractical for me to do so, at this stage. (Who knows what the future holds?)

Stills are good and all, but you're right, as a dynamic subject it suits video much better. We're always on the lookout for more, so be vigilant.

Comment

Aren't there some Lux and Melissa pee vids coming up in Gold?

Muggins

Comment

sure are! I don;t think there is ANY redux video up yet. Good idea! We'll start adding that soon. Also, some killer Deviations video to be editied...

VidDude?

a

Comment

It's somewhere on my busy schedule.

Comment

just putting my two cents in about pee stills, if i may img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/happy.gif

i love 'em...they allow me to ponder the flow, lol

in a vid they go and it's gone!

and before i go, there's a little-known fact that patrick henry, on march 23 1775 didnt really say "give me liberty or give me death"...that was misheard and wrongly set down for posterity...he said, instead, "give me pee stills or give me death"...i swear i'm tellin the truth or may god strike u dead!

Comment

Nope, they didn't have pee stills in 1775, nor photography either.

I believe you're speaking of Churchill, who spoke in 1942 of "Blood, sweat, and pee stills".

The Lord asketh not for the death of the sinner, only that she repent from her evil ways.

Comment

Nope - it was Shakespeare:
                    "To Pee or not to Pee - that is STILL the question"
                    Sj

Comment

shakespeare...i know that guy, and i know how he got that name....one day he was standing in front of this urinal, back in 1775, holding the length of his manhood in such a way as to facilitate evacuating the last of his golden treasure when in comes patrick henry and catches him shaking his spear, and from that day on....

"Blood, sweat, and pee stills"? lol, omg thats too funny....i think he meant "pee stalls" cuz well it goes back to when he got his first name "Winston"; u see he was standing in front of this urinal back in 1942, holding this cigarette-shaped manhood of his, when in walks patrick henry and notices poor churchill's lack of endowment, and from that day on....

Comment

LOL!

GREAT to have you back, Jus!

Comment

lol xoxox

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                          Working...
                          X