Lingerie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lingerie

It would be great if a lingerie and bikini parade shoot could be done, with the girls in high heels. I am sure everyone woul appreciate it.
    Paul

You're kidding, aren't you ?

Comment

I hope he is Too!!!

Comment

Don't be too hard on a newbie. It takes time to appreciate what this site's all about.

Comment

we dont usually wear high heels in shoots. actually i think i've been bare foot in most of my shoots (all, except for the hiking girls shoot where we had to wear shoes for obvious reasons)

a parade type shoot would be heaps of fun!!! but high heels can really only been seen in the upcoming 'after dark' shoots, but i don't know when they'll be going live.

have you checked out the 'girl-girl fun' (tier 1) shoots? there is a couple of big ones which have lots of girls like 'yoga girls' or 'step-aerobics girls'.

Comment

actually, we're working on a project where models dress up a bit and wear heels. Stay tuned, more info real soon.

Comment

A bit like the Limo Girls shoot ?

Should be interesting to see models we know in regular clothes, all dressed-up.

Comment

yes, that sure would be cool! If only we could get out stuff together to make it happen...

(we're moments away from launching the AWAD teaser video on the members news page)

Comment

Massage Seduction

My wife was seduced by a Philipina when I was stationed there. It was my naive fault. I didn't stop it. I payed the equivilant of three full nights. We thought it was going to be a massage, she thought she was there for my wife. My wife didn't want to get undressed for the massage but we came to the decision that we did not want to offend. We were new to the country. My wife went back down in the robe, slipped it off as she got onto the cushions on the floor, (The only way we could figure to have her comfortable) then put a towel over her bottom. I saw the girl was nude under her robe, but my wife did not. That is where I could have stopped it, but stayed quiet. The massage was the seduction. My wife was asked to roll over at one point and she did while keeping her arm over her eyes. When the girl moved my wife's arm and placed her nipple at my wife's lips, my wife's eyes shot open and she froze for a long time. When she tasted, then suckled the girl, it didn't end for 9 months. I worked mid-shift and had to go to work after 4 hours. The next morning when I got home, we had a housegirl.

Perhaps something along that line would be fun for you. I know I would enjoy seeing something like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Silverwind5d3 View Post
                    My wife was seduced by a Philipina when I was stationed there. It was my naive fault. I didn't stop it. I payed the equivilant of three full nights. We thought it was going to be a massage, she thought she was there for my wife. My wife didn't want to get undressed for the massage but we came to the decision that we did not want to offend. We were new to the country. My wife went back down in the robe, slipped it off as she got onto the cushions on the floor, (The only way we could figure to have her comfortable) then put a towel over her bottom. I saw the girl was nude under her robe, but my wife did not. That is where I could have stopped it, but stayed quiet. The massage was the seduction. My wife was asked to roll over at one point and she did while keeping her arm over her eyes. When the girl moved my wife's arm and placed her nipple at my wife's lips, my wife's eyes shot open and she froze for a long time. When she tasted, then suckled the girl, it didn't end for 9 months. I worked mid-shift and had to go to work after 4 hours. The next morning when I got home, we had a housegirl.

Perhaps something along that line would be fun for you. I know I would enjoy seeing something like that.
                    I would love to see something like that. Especially if Nell played the housegirl.......

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                    Working...
                    X