Isabel and Jenny videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Isabel and Jenny videos

First let me say that I loved the Isabel and Jamie videos. Even though we didn't see them "get into it" much, the slow undressing was really hot. It was very much like watching any two people that hadn't had sex together before getting (shyly at first) into it. Really well done. And they're great together.

Problem is the terrible lag in the audio. What happened?

I'd love to see more video like this.

Outstanding. Great kissing.

Only two videos from this? The way they were getting into it I thought that there would be much more. Perhaps there was but they didn't want it shown? Too bad, a full length DVD of these two would be wonderful.

Comment

Oh, there is a DVD coming out soon including this scene. I should have read about it first, but I was too anxious to watch the vid! I can't wait img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/happy.gif

Comment

Yes, please release more of this series soon, both stills and video.

Comment

Slipjig, the lag in the audio is due to the nature of DivX in the Windows Media Player. If you play the vid in the native DivX Playa, it syncs up fine.

I wish there was a way around this frustrating quirk, but I haven't found it yet. I'll keep looking.

Comment

This series is now complete on the website, but there will be the full 25 minute encounter of Isabella and Jenny on our upcoming video/DVD release, "Girls in Love" (featuring Gabrielle and Jamie). That's a few months away tho - May release date, we expect.

a

Comment

I'm really sorry to read that.

Comment

Originally posted by Marlbrook
                [B]I'm really sorry to read that.
                er, why?

a

Comment

er, because this series seems considerably shorter on the website than many of the others and I have enjoyed what was posted thus far. I believe someone else also commented on there only being two videos posted.

Comment

Videoman,

When I play the video in DivX 2.0, there is still lag as the video progresses. It is very noticeable at the 2 minute mark. Should I re-download the video or something. Can you check on it? Has anyone esle reported this problem?

SlipJig

Comment

It works just fine for me in the DivX Playa. I just drag the file onto the Playa icon, and it plays it perfectly all the way through. Perhaps if your computer is a bit slow, you may need to adjust the playback settings, though I think they are for video only.

Keep me posted.

Comment

Hi Videoman,

I am running a 1.2G AMD T bird with 512 MB of DDR main memory. Video card is a GeForce 4 MX 440 with 64M of video RAM.

I haven't been having any trouble with video/graphic stuff at all, except some 3D issues, and I've run everything else you've posted without issue.

Anyone else?

SJ

Comment

With a nice set up like that I assume you have a good sound card too - but I recently had real trouble with sound sync, which turned out to be my onboard sound on the new motherboard, so I got myself a separate sound card, and all sound sync issues cleared up.

I doubt that's your problem, though.

Comment

Nope - prolly not. I am using a Sound Blaster Live! Value.

Seems to work well for everything else. That's what's wierd - all the other vids are fine.

SJ

Comment

Any luck, Slipjig?

A member who had trouble with all the Gold vids just sent us this link
                              Nimo Codec Pack
                              for possible downloading. (Beware popups)

I don't know if this would solve your trouble at all, and who knows what else it may do to your machine, so it may be risky, but then again perhaps it's worth a try.

Let us know.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                              Working...
                              X