Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More rubenesque girls please! :-)

I love chubbies!

So am I the only true chubby lover here or are there others who share my love for soft, warm and sweet women?

Brother I'm a chubby-lover too. AW has ben home to the loveliest of rubenesque ladies.

Comment

No, there are others, but I like all soft, warm and sweet women.

Comment

YUP! I like them a little on the large side!

DP

Comment

Okay, we'll all look around the site and pick a fave rubenesque model and post a pic and perhaps a link here in this thread too if you like.

I'll start with perhaps my most favourite rubebesque AW angel, Sarcha. I have prolly been driving the AW mods nuts with my praises for Sarcha, this gal is so scrumptious, but my appreciation for her and for AW bringing her to us is genuine.
          Click image for larger version

Name:	sarcha.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	25.2 KB
ID:	637621
          The picture is a link to Sarcha's profile. What a great way to symbolize the theming of this thread!

Comment

at AW the word rubenesque (which i love) always springs to my mind ilona

Name:	ilona105.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	44.7 KB
ID:	637622

Comment

I am happy to see you men don't go for the same type over and over. One of the reasons I enjoy AW is the variety of women it presents.

Comment

Wow Wolfie, Sarcha is really hot.

From my earlier membership of AW, a model who had a special place in my heart is Stephanie

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by silkenshadow View Post
                  I am happy to see you men don't go for the same type over and over. One of the reasons I enjoy AW is the variety of women it presents.
                  Oh Silken one, variety is the spice of life, and the sooner we all learn the you should never judge a book by the cover - the better off we all will be. I'm sure thats why we are all members of AW.

Comment

Bertie come visit me on my thread if you wish.

Comment

Originally posted by chiefbrody View Post
                      at AW the word rubenesque (which i love) always springs to my mind ilona
                      [ATTACH]23996[/ATTACH]
                      Wow! Chief! What a luscious tush that Ilona has.

*Wolf goes and looks at Ilona's profile*
                      OMG what a hottie!

Comment

Wonders if anyone thinks of me as a hottie??

Comment

Dunno, haven't seen ya yet. I like your personality though.

Comment

thought we ed already covered that silky, when we found out you were a red

Comment

WOW impressed by the answers.

Comment

My dear, just by being a member of this site and such an active participant of the forums you are more than a hottie, you are definitely incendiary!!!

Comment

Agreed, a woman with curves and actually a body and curves is fantastic

Comment

Originally posted by wolfgangbuster29 View Post
                                    Wow! Chief! What a luscious tush that Ilona has.

*Wolf goes and looks at Ilona's profile*
                                    OMG what a hottie!

Thank-you you can drop by my profile anytime

Comment

hey ilona,it was my call can i come anytime too

Comment

of course you can

Comment

Ilona is Lovely

Hi Ilona.

All this talk of you got be curious and I revisited your shoots.

Wow, you are lovely. Thanks so much for sharing with us.

It is disappointing we won't get to see you in a pregnancy shoot, but it is important that you and the bub are healthy and safe.

All the best with the forthcoming birth.

Adam

Comment

I'm a far of the larger girls, girls with natural curves. I guess that is why they dominate my collection so much ....

Comment

Augustine FTW

By far my favorite Rubenesque girl is Augustine!!!! Love her!!

Name:	augustine078.jpg
Size:	75.8 KB
ID:	640339

http://www.abbywinters.com/shoot/augustineimg tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postsfile:///Users/Andrew/Documents/untitled%20folder%203/Abby%20Winters/Abby%20Winters%201/augustine078.jpg

Comment

Nayomi is so luscious and adorable! An instant fave of mine the moment I saw her 1st solo release. I absolutely love this lady!

Name:	xl_nayomi146.jpg
Size:	59.6 KB
ID:	640340

Aye, Nayomi's IMs are scrumptious too. Check this one out if ya haven't yet.

Yo, Nayomi, come join us in the forums. We'd love to have ya!

Comment

We have new IMs upcoming from both Tegan and Lacey!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                  Working...
                                                  X