Zenra shoots - group nudity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zenra shoots - group nudity

Our oriental friends have zenra shoots, basically girls doing activities, with the idea that they quickly become naked.

Nude zenra: Models do every day activies or hobbies or play games and sports nude or act out some scenario nude (like being at work).
    Examples - playing musical instruments, playing mass rock paper scissors (take off item of clothing when lose), playing team games, attending a meeting about safety procedures, being nude at work, being nude doing aerobics etc.

This is similar to the occasional Abby Shoots like Hoolahoop girls. But I would like to see a shoot every week! Now, I know it's expensive, but the models are only nude, not doing anything explicit, its something they can do for a laugh, so hopefully the costs can be controlled.

I would love to see a website (not necessarily a AW section but maybe a spin-off website) showing nude zenra - maybe once a week a video released showing mass nudity in the context, but with AW models. Maybe with the option of Pay Per View.

It need not be set in exotic locations, the communal nudity is what it's about. There's something intriguing about lots of girls naked together that is greater than the sum of the parts.

I'm pretty sure that would make money and I think the gaffer at AW mentioned maybe some experiments might be under way in this direction.

In any case, I thought I'd start a thread to see if anyone else is like-minded. Any ideas?

XAbbyy3 x

The 'Activities' model list comes to mind as there are quite a few vids that feature models engaged in some form of activity or another.

But you do indeed have a good suggestion and perhaps more activity-oriented theming can be parlayed into future shoots. I'd be up for it.

Comment

Thanks Wolf!
      What I would hope to see with the Abby Zenra idea is the girls tend to strip much sooner, and there is prolonged footage of them doing things naked. With Abby you end up with too much tease/"foreplay"? of clothed women.
      There's something about Zenra that is compelling and it would be great if Abby Models could help to reproduce that.
      I once saw an advert for a skin cream where all the poeple in the office were walking around naked. There was something about it that was viscerally erotic.
      I think it was because the girls weren't just being girls having a laugh, but were nude in a serious situation.
      Yes, I think that's the difference, the situation, the whole shoot has to be serious, and straight faced, with integrity.
      Yoga Girls is the thing abby did that comes closest.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
      Working...
      X