Gaby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gaby

is there any chance to see more of gaby? would be nice...

Hiya, Hellman

There are 95 more pics of Gabby alone to come, and a great series (whihc, coincidentally, I just finished editing today) of her with her best friend, slumber-party style.

As for when they will be uploaded, well... get me five vots for her to be the next updated model, and you're on. Fair?

Otherwise, more of her will be up within a few months.

abby

Comment

Abby, you have a vote for Gabby from me...although, I'd also absolutely love to see more of Tamara too!! I cannot stress that enough! She just looks so curvy and cuddly. Any more pics of Erin hiding out? And I vote for Jodie to be the next new model after the lusty Melissa!

Thanks for the addition of the upcoming updates section at the top of the members page. I appreciate knowing what lovely women I can expect.

-blackgoat

Comment

Hiya

There are more pics of both Gabby and Tamara yet to come, so you can vote for them. no more pics of Erin, sorry.

We don;t take votes on who the new model is to be, BTW.

Glad you like the new format of the members page - don't know why we did not do that sooner, seems like a sensivble thing to have. No one had asked for it til recently, tho, whihc just goes to show what members can do for the site!

So, if you'd like to nominate an updated model, start a thread for her, and we'll see how it goes. She with the most votes wins!

abby

Comment

No more Erin!?! Aaargghh!!

BTW Abby, how successful were you in getting some more pics of existing models? You asked us a couple of months ago who we'd like to see again, but I can't remember if it got any further the that.

Comment

Hi

Well the thread is still going, called "want to see more of an existing model" (http://www.abbywinters.com/discus/me...html?998980119), but nothing very convincing has been asked for. If a bunch of people ask for the same model, I had planned to make a big effort to shoot her again.

As it is, there's a dozen votes for different models, so none of the will be shot again (unless, of course, someone wants to buy a custom set of a given model!). E me for more info on that.

abby

Comment

pff, it looks bad for my gaby... guess i have to write about then fake entries ;-)

cheers and have a nice weekend... if it's not already over...
              hellman

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
              Working...
              X