Girls In Love (Jamie & Gabrielle)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Girls In Love (Jamie & Gabrielle)

The previews on LLV look fantastic look brilliant. When will Girls In Love be released Abby?

ummmmmmm... well, VidDude just finished editing last week, so now we gotta proof it, then send get it duped.. probably eight weeks, which is... mid May.

a

Comment

Thanks for the info Abby. I can't wait for it to come out as it looks like another AW masterpiece.

Comment

Well I have just received Girls in Love (very fast service. Thanks LezLoveVideo)

Hmm...it is very good from the cuteness and romance point ov view. And it is great seeing Jamie (she is my fave). But it is a bit low on the pussy factor, sadly. I am a fellow who likes to get his dose of up close and personal pinkness. I like to see the little details and the oozing and stuff. The closer the better. This vid has lots of snogging, but not a lot of the sushi tray.

Comment

I still haven't seen the DVD yet but it is on the way and Abby said I might get to see it next week. (Where is my very fast service. img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/sad.gif ) But from what I remember, I got lots of close ups of Gabrielle's pussy (hay, look on the bright side. At least I got up close and personal with Gabrielle img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/happy.gif ), and yes lots of snogging, Gabrielle is a great kisser very soft yet passionate.

sushi tray. }

He he. I've never heard that expression before. Sushi tray......ha..he..humm.....MMMmmmm sushi, now I'm hungry. Anyone got some sushi?

Comment

Oh my God! I got a reply from my fave girl!! I can't believe it.

But the only time I ever made an ever so slightly less than 100% delighted comment about aw.com, I get it read staright away by the girl of my dreams. Oh dear, oh dear.

Look Jamie. I loved it (coz it has you in it) but I prefer the earlier one you did with Annabel from the pure rudeness point of view. You so ROCK! (did you know that?)

Cor blimey,,,I am overwhelmed by the fact that you replied - never suspected that.

:-)))))))))) ))))))

Comment

Just recovering from watching `Girls in Love' and, oh boy, did it take a long time to recover. Wowee! Definitely the best, the yummiest girl/girl DVD since, well, since Jamie and Annabel. Maybe Gabrielle isn't as girly-pretty as Annabel but she's earthy and sensual... and they turn each other on so. My only cavil ( there's a good word!)is that I'd like to have seen more of Jamie's bum cos it's so cute and luverly (just like the rest of her!). So, what next? A threesome with Jamie, Annabel and Gabrielle?

Excuse me while I head for the cold shower...

Comment

Awwh Connoisseur not to worry, I'm happy to just be in your heart *sweet adoring smile*. By the way, yeah, I know I rock. I also kick ass and I'm so modest as well img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/happy.gif.

I'm glad that everyone is enjoying watching me and Gabrielle as much as I enjoyed Gabrielle img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/happy.gif. I needed a cold shower after making that as well. Actually if I recall correctly I had a hot bubble bath with music playing softly and candles lit. It was very sensual. If only Gabrielle came home with me to enjoy that as well img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/happy.gif.

Luv Jamie

Comment

I'm sure I'll have some questions after seeing the photo shoot!

I can't wait to see it but I hope it is going to come out on video for backwards people like myself who haven't yet moved into the DVD age. (To be honest I could maybe watch a DVD on my laptop but I think only a full TV screen could do justice to these 2 lovely girls.) So please video come out soooooon, I don't want to be the last person to see this!

Comment

Do any of you orgasm during this video because the one with you and Annabel neither of you orgasmed Annabel was on the verge and I'am surprised she didn't cum. Her breathing was heavy,her nipples were fully erect her pussy was wet and her skin started to turn blotchy there wasn't many foot shots to see her toes flexing and curling.

I bought the DVD and it is good but it is kinda disapointing you girls didn't climax I don't think it would have taken much more to push Annabel to a strong orgasm.

Comment

SF, yup, we plan to release GIL on VHS within the next two weeks.

Doug, your last para, not sure if you are referring to GIL or GOF, but I am pretty sure both Jamie and Gabrielle orgasm in GIL. Jamie's out for the weekend partying (as she does), but I am sure she'll clear that up for you on Monday. img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/happy.gif

abby

Comment

Enjoyed the photos and I was also impressed by Gabrielle's collection of computer books. Is she a Microsoft Certified Service Engineer? If so, what will Bill Gates think when he sees these pictures?

Comment

It may have been her real home, but it wasn't actually in her room. You can see her real room in her personal videos.

Comment

OOh Thanks Jamie :-)) What must it be like to have such power over us all!

I want to see LOTS more of you honey (are you reading Abby?). You are the most naturally sexy girl I have ever seen. You really switch on all the lights for me.

xxx

Comment

Well well well. I've never had so much fun with a woman as I did with Gabrielle. Gabrielle is experienced in the ways of a woman even more so than myself so she had no problem in bringing me to orgasms, but you'll never here me scream "I've just orgasmed" img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/happy.gif No I'm much more quiet about these things.

Organming is so easy to fake "oh yes yes yes that's it yes..... Thankyou very much, get off." It is so much about the after glow of the woman which will give you the true sense if she has cum or not. I know I've had a good time if when I go to sleep I can feel their touch and how they touched me and what bit was my favorite and play it over and over in my head until I fall asleep. I remember falling asleep with Gabrielle for at least a week. Mmmm just thinking about it makes we want to curl up and go to sleep *satisfy smile* Some girls are different and do scream like crazy though I have never met one, but me I stop breathing for about 30 seconds then just smile and sigh.

Luv Jamie

Comment

Here is my review which will hopefully appear on LLV. **WARNING** It's very loooooooooooong.

I am very fussy about my lesbian films and this is the first one that I give 100/100 to.

Attractiveness: 10/10
                                Two of Abby's beauties in particular Jamie who is stunning and my favourite of all Abby's models. Gabrielle's glasses also adds an extra touch of spice.

Build Up: 10/10
                                The outdoor scene is really amazing as Gabrielle and Jamie kiss without a care in the world and no matter who goes past they still carry on. Two professionals at work.

Camerawork: 10/10
                                Good camerawork by Abby and VidDude as they just let the girls get on with it and don't say anything. All the angles were perfect too.

French Kissing/Snogging: 10/10
                                Now comes the best part of any lesbian film. Loads and loads of french kissing/snogging for all your kissing fans out there. You can see the toungues going at it, which is also important. Jamie seems to like kissing as she keeps coming back for more.

Love Making: 10/10
                                One word to describe the love making between Gabrielle and Jamie - sensual.

No Toys: 10/10
                                I personally can't stand films with toys (dildo, vibrator, strap-on, etc) in and I'm glad to see there is no sign of a toy in sight.

Reality: 10/10
                                As a previous reviewer said this film is very realistic and there is nothing fake in this film. The love for each other is genuine.

Setting: 10/10
                                Nice setting in a bedroom and outside in a park. There are objects in the room which makes it look like a real bedroom. Also no annoying background sound or music.

Suited To Each Other: 10/10
                                If anyone saw this at a cinema and didn't know any background information about the two girls then they would think that Gabrielle and Jamie were two genuine lesbians.

Trib: 10/10
                                Lots of nice eating and licking and just the right amount as well.

---------------------------------------
                                OVERALL: 100/100
                                ---------------------------------------

The bonus scene is good as well, but I could do without the 'tell' and more of the 'kiss'. That is my only criticism of the film.

Abby seems to have mastered the art of making lesbian films and it's third time lucky. She really has hit the jackpot with this one.

Comment

I am strongly thinking of getting this video. However because of the price of shipping it almost looks as though it might be worth getting two ???? For those of you who already have copies of Jamie and Annabel, Jamie and Gabrielle and Joanne and Kylie, which 2 videos do you recommend or which one above all?

I can see that thankfully all feature great combinations, passion, good kissing, letting the girls go at their own pace/do their own things etc. So I guess the only things which might help me choose are:

1)number of climaxes or near climaxes when the girls are clearly not just enjoying the sex but getting a great deal of pleasure from it as well

2)amount of good oral sex : this is another of my favourite things, especially if combined with number 1)

So if anyone can help me with the above things that would be great.
                                  Sorry I would buy all 3 if I was in the US but I find that the shipping fee is slightly outrageous, especially as I gave LL good custom before. For that price most US customers can buy another whole video. Sorry to bitch about this here (it ain't your fault Abby) but I don't like how lately a lot of US internet sites seem to discriminate against overseas customers (eg music sites cos of licensing agreements). Grrrr

SF

Comment

Sweatyfox

GIL has at least 1 authentic climax (Gabrielle), not sure about Jamie, she will have to tell us. In GOF and GGP (I think) the ladies nearly made it but not quite. I have bought all three and GIL is my fav (never FF it once!) though the dirt factor on the other two is slightly higher (finger insertions) GIL was purchased first and the other two together later. The shipping charge ($10.00) was the same on both occasions. The DVDs are the best I've seen - I like the way Abby made the girls tie their hair before filming, though Joanne's fell away once and covered the important bits - very fustrating! I hope this is of some help.

Comment

Hi SF, all

We're going to start selling the videos (amongst other things!) ourselves, really soon, as we have had many complaints about LLV. We're not sure exactly how much shipping will be, but probably a flat rate for OS stuff, and a sep rate for USA. It's not practical for us to make a sliding scale based on the weight, volume, and destination.

I have no idea if we'll be better than LLV - I know they are a good company, so I suspect that problems people have had, can happen with any company; ie, it's just the nature of the biz.

We'll see!

abby

PS, I'd recommend our GG tapes in this order:
                                      (1) Girls in Love
                                      (2) Gilrs on Film
                                      (3) Games girls play

But of course, they are all good!

Comment

Hi Abby

Thanks for the reply. I honestly wouldn't have a problem with LLV if it was only $10 shipping. I suspect Roops mate, that this rate is only for DVDs and at the moment only VHS would really be of use which is $30 shipping (that's the bit I object to). Maybe I should hurry up and get a DVD player. As regards LLV as a whole, it is a great site for those who like all different kinds of g/g videos but especially amateur.
                                        I must also admit it was through their site I discovered AW.com, a really great thing!

Thanks for the recommendations so far, I think I am beginning to get a picture of the various merits. Anyone else who has seen the video(s)/DVD(s) is welcome to give advice as well, especially on the 2 deciding factors I mentioned in my post above.

SF

Comment

Just got my copy. Good sex. Good sex.

I'll type you up a review this weekend, 'k?

Comment

I'd like to see you review it Dafydd, its interesting to see what different people think about the same film and what was particularlay enjoyable for them. I know what I personally liked about Gabrielle and Jamie's tryst.

SF

PS How long did your copy take to arrive from when you ordered it? I only ask because I wonder how our postal service here in the UK is working at the moment.

Comment

I was watching some of Girls In Love again today. Those ladies really know how to make sex a beautiful and sensual experience, even for mere observer. Truly erotica at its finest.

Comment

Originally posted by Dafydd View Post
                                                I was watching some of Girls In Love again today. Those ladies really know how to make sex a beautiful and sensual experience, even for mere observer. Truly erotica at its finest.
                                                Preach it. Still the best.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                Working...
                                                X