Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jamies first time feelings

Hi Arsby,
    I got your post regarding my feelings and emotions during my shoots with Abby. Thanks for asking. I don't know where to begin.
    How bout I start at the beginning?
    When I first came in it was for my second interview that day, the last place I had been had just turned me down because my boobs weren't big enough(humph). So I made my way across the city to abbywinters HQ all dolled up in my belly dancing gear, blushing from the cars tooting their horns. When I got to the door set I was flushed and nervous. Cass made me feel so welcome I instantly bubbled up into excitement at the idea that I was suitable and was what Abby was wanting. I must say when I was answering questions like "What is the state of my pubic hair?", "would I kiss another girl?" and "would I give oral?" I thought why not. I've never done anything sexual with another woman, why not experiment and get paid well for it?
    A couple of weeks later and I get a phone call......
    I was really nervous at the time Abby and Cass came for the first photo shoot but I was comforted my every ones warm response. Thay liked my undies draw and my puppy (isn't he cute). My boyfriend watched and was quite interested at how things happened and liked watching me masturbate. It was real fun.
    For my first girl girl shoot I was almost sick with anxiety. I did make it though alive. Annabell was really cute and nice and we had heaps of fun. Annabell clit hanged out, I have never seen a pussy like it before so it came as a bit of a shock. At least it was easy to find and play with.
    For my second shoot with Gabbrial I thought I would be the woman on top. WRONG. Gabby swept me off my feet, opened my legs and goes "my god it's tiny." yes everybody I have a tiny clit. This did not hold Gabby back one bit and she was fantastic. The only problem was it was soooooo hot under the lights that we sweeted heaps and ended up slipping and sliding all over each other.
    All over it has been a fun and adventurous experience for me and I'll be happy to do it again if Abby asks.

Luv Jamie

Woohoo!

Thanks for your great description! Just one reason we love to be here - YOU!

Big squeeze for you...

SlipJig

Comment

Thanks Jamie
      That was interesting!
      If Abby doesn't ask you to do it again...
      I WILL!
      Now that you work there you can
      pick and choose the cutest/hottest girls!
      (I am such a dirty rat)
      rr

Comment

Just a few questions for you Jamie.

1. Which shoot did you enjoy the most, the one with Annabel or the one with Gabrielle?
        2. If you could do a girl/girl shoot/video with anyone in the world, who would it be with and why?
        3. Have you ever been to the UK and if so where?

Hope the questions aren't to personal for you Jamie. Take care hun.

Comment

Noeljr79

Annabell was soooo cute. I'd love to work with her again, but my real passion was with Gabriell. She just had such a zest that I loved. She was in power at all time and I really like that.
          Wow if I could have any woman in the world I would go for Cleopatra. This is because she is the ultimate woman leader and like I said I like powerful women. Beside, that beard is something else (she wore a beard).
          Unfortunately I have never been to the UK, but when I do go I'll sure drop by.

Luv Jamie

Comment

Thanks so much, Jamie. I love the way you write, lots of enthusiasm.

Now I'm going to be bugging you and Abby mercilessly until the video comes out of you describing what it's like to be an AW model. As a treat, you can describe Annabelle's clit and what Gabrielle did to yours. Perhaps you could give a demonstration!

Anyhow, I just want you to know that I'm madly in love with you no matter what you do.

Arsby

Comment

i dont think i knew she was bearded..that's interesting to say the least img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/happy.gif but, jessie?...u'd do a shoot with a dead girl? a BEARDED dead girl?? a very OLDER bearded dead girl??? (feigns a fine faint falling flatly on the floor)...pee-ewwy, i wouldnt hold-out for any feminine hygiene products working on her, honest.

about ur kleine clit, one of my college suitemates had a friend whose labia minora and clit and clitoral hood were major small (but her labia majora were normal size). in fact her labia minora were almost non-existent. i had no idea that was even possible; verrrrrry interesting!

anyway, i echo arsby's comment about liking the way u write on the boards. ur very clearly an interesting mate and fun to read. xoxox

Comment

who's jessie?

a

Comment

i did write jessie, didnt i...well, that's er...jamie's evil twin whose personality lives within her at this moment. this was a very closely guarded secret up until now, but...sorry, jamie, the cat's outta the bag, hon img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/sad.gif

abby, go easy on her, babe, please...sometimes these evil twins dont show up for years; it may never come out, who knows img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/sad.gif

jamie, i'm reeeally sorry i told her 'bout jess...god, i feel so bad img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/sad.gif

Comment

I have an evil twin too...
                    It is my clone... Mini Rat
                    rr

Comment

I'll only be keen on Cleopatra if time and space wasn't an issue. I don't belive I'm a necrophiliac. Maybe my evil twin jessie is. img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/happy.gif

Comment

img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/happy.gif

*smooch*

Comment

Dear Jamie, we ( or I at least ) miss you very much. I loved your GG with Gabrielle, and the one with Annabel. Your shoot with the boyfriend was great too! I know that things change, people want to do different things with their lives and all, and I hope that you are out there fulfilling your dreams. Please stop by for an "update" shoot if you can, it would be wonderful to see you again.
                          Thanks, S...

Comment

i miss jamie too!!!!! she's such an awesome girl! i caught up with her last year (ive been a bit slack lately tho!) and she was doing belly dancing classes again! so its nice to know she's dressing up in some cute outfits! :P

Comment

Jamie! What a treat, not only do you jump back for a post - but you drew in the AW Alumni as well! Look at the join dates on some of these posters!

Cheers,

Random Thoughts...

Comment

RT, I think you misunderstood. Look at the dates on the posts: Swindapa is the one who revived a dormant thread, not Jamie.

Thanks for the update, Paula. It's nice to keep in touch with old faves

Comment

*whistles nervously - looks left...right..sees who's looking...*
                                  Thanks Matchless!

RT...

Comment

wishful thinking, perhaps happens to everyone.

Comment

Talk about discombobulated! I take a look at "recent posts" and here I'm getting a big long explanation from a gorgeous model (and lively assistant and fine videographer), and I don't even remember asking a question!
                                      I miss Jus1drun, too. She was really special. Betcha there's hardly anyone left who remembers her.

Comment

Originally posted by arsby
                                        I miss Jus1drun, too. She was really special. Betcha there's hardly anyone left who remembers her.
                                        Yeah, she was cool. I wonder whatever became of her?

Comment

No clue. I googled her name, most of the links go right back to these boards.
                                          I think ol' Ashleigh grew up. Unlike some of us.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                          Working...
                                          X