Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what is the problem with AW

the adding of favorite models is not working since many days

i tried to post a new thread on abbywinters.com discussion but i could not open new thread

How did you try to add a thread in 'discussion' ? What message did you get ?

Adding/removing of models from favourites has been troublesome for some time. AWHQ is aware of this and are working on fixing it, no idea how long that will take though. Sorry.

Comment

"How did you try to add a thread in 'discussion' ? What message did you get "

i got nothing. no window opened

Comment

Ok, that answers the 'what did you get' part, now what did you try? (i.e. what button did you push) ?

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
          Ok, that answers the 'what did you get' part, now what did you try? (i.e. what button did you push) ?
          Kron, at one time or another, seems to push everyone's buttons! (Just a weak joke Kronful, hope you'll excuse me!!!)

Comment

Originally posted by alexbee View Post
            Kron, at one time or another, seems to push everyone's buttons! (Just a weak joke Kronful, hope you'll excuse me!!!)
            ????????

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
            Working...
            X