This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jamie Days

It's been two weeks now and I've been run off my feet, going out on photo shoots, trying to help organize trips away and just learning the ropes. There is just so much to do here I don't know how Cass got along by herself. She must've been really swamped.

Things are slowly sinking in, and I'm getting the hang of things around here. I don't know if I'm a help to Cass yet or just a burden img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/happy.gif. Well, I'm doing my best and I hope I get to chat to you guys (and girls) more often.
    Luv Jamie

img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/messages/7/1289.jpg

Comment

You're too cute, Jamie. Wanna curl up right beside ya.

So, what's the funniest thing that's happened to you in your 2 weeks at AW?

Comment

careful, jamie, he said the very same thing to me one day and now i have six little rug rats and a five-figure bar tab img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/sad.gif

men!!!

Comment

oops! i did it again...i meant to include a few more things img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/happy.gif

well thanks for including the girls; i enjoy u keeping us up-to-date as i have cass.

i agree with the idea the workload around there must be boggling most times. i dont think abby'd be logging in 16 hour days if she didnt need to and i dont get the impression she'd let u guys sit around while she ran her ass off, either, so u must be busting some records on putting out

work

well, arsby's right about u being cute; i'm in love with u all over again, so much so that i'd be willing to taste-test ur thumb after u did, but man...the distance, ya know? *sigh*

Comment

Hey! Your not getting paid to sleep on the couch!
            Go find us some women!
            And make sure Abby is taking some more butt pics!
            ratty

Comment

Hey Jamie!
              I just saw your update and it was GREAT!
              Jamie2046.jpg was cool
              Jamie2061.jpg was very good… nice butt
              But …Jamie2116.jpg was by far the best!!!
              I apologize for yelling at you in my last message…
              my bad...
              ratty

Comment

The funniest thing which has happened to date, was when Cass brought out the skipping ropes. Now for some reason women are naturaly gifted at skipping and for some reason men just look silly. So when it was vid dude's turn I really had to repress the laughter. Unfortunally the photos didn't work because their was to much movement, but I'm sure you all can picture it.

Comment

Hey, I'm old, okay?

Comment

Well, of course VidDude looked silly skipping rope. He would have looked much more dignified if he did it with his clothes on.

*Idea* We've seen the models jumping on the beds. Haven't seen any nude rope jumping. Should be plenty interesting. Jamie and Cass holding the rope.

Comment

lol re: VM's nude condition *trying to envision the action, there* img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/happy.gif but in all seriousness nude rope jumping is a dangerous sport, especially for those well-endowed or saggy-breasted; facial bruising, eye injuries, and tangled treasures threaten those risky romping ropers.

I haven't thought about jumping rope in ages but it's kind of cool to reminisce, isn't it. I still remember the "Teddy Bear" and "My Name Is Alice" chants; some of the more-coordinated girls would act-out the chant or handclap to rhymes while they jumped.

During Dude's daring deed did you make him recite and act-out any time-honored chants perchance?

Comment

...tangled treasures threaten those risky romping ropers.
                        During Dude's daring deed did you...

Hail to Jus1drun, Alliterator Extraordinaire!

When's the book coming out, Jus? Can't wait.

(You said "breast" again, you sexy minx.)

Comment

Arbsy! img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/happy.gif he he "He would have looked much more dignified if he did it with his clothes on" Sorry if I have ruined any fantasy, but seeing (even imagining) Vid dude skip naked makes me shudder. In fact any naked guy skipping would be really scary. I think I just have a problem with guys skipping in general. When I was little I would hold my Daddy's hand and skip along side him, dad thought this was great and would attempt to skip with me down the main street. So embarrassing.

Comment

Hey now. What the heck?

Comment

Sound effects for VidDude skipping nude:

WHAP flop WHAP flop WHAP flop...

Comment

I think these mental images are going to haunt me forever now. :/

Comment

LMAO @ whap flop whap flop........om-freakin-g that is sooo hilarious! lmao

Well, hey, hi...it's ok, Dredge, honest, cuz I've been haunted and mental my whole life and it just keeps getting better img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/crazy.gif

Comment

WOW everything is just going great here at A.W HQ. With Cass as my mentor how could things go wrong? I've been learning heaps from Cass, what to say when a creepy guy calls up or when a girl comes in which looks like they have been hit by a bus. I really look up to Cass like she's a big sister. She really looks after me, making sure I eat good things and take my vitamins. I was really thrown in the deep end when Cass got stung and was away for the day, but I managed. (at least there was no stingrays swimming around the office, just cute chicks)

Comment

Originally posted by Jamie
                                      [B]I've been learning heaps from Cass, what to say when a creepy guy calls up or when a girl comes in which looks like they have been hit by a bus.)
                                      Really, what DO you say if a girl looks like shes been hit by a bus? "Dont call us, we'll call you..eventually..in the event hell freezes over." Or did you get tips from men on how they avoided ringing women img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/happy.gif

Comment

Jamie! I think enthusiasm in girls is sexy. You're something else.

I say, have the roadkill chicks (run over by a bus) get naked, take pics of 'em and send them to me. I'll love it. Just make sure they smile (or at least try).

(Arsby sadly laments the passing of the Mezzanine section.
                                        More big/wierd/strange-looking women!)

Comment

Oi! Mr Arsby Sir!

The Mezz is still there, and a couple more went in a short while back.

But I do agree with you, I'd like to see a bit more activity in there. Trouble is, I reckon that Milady Cass has only been finding pretty ones lately. Perhaps with that young Mistress Jamie about, she'll have time to wheedle some out for us.

Bloat.

Comment

I think our Abby has no time to spend on any but the most beautiful, gorgeous, tasty girls around. I have a feeling that is not a bad thing.
                                            Still, the occassional plumper would be a treat, doncha know.
                                            Oi?!

Comment

Oi, Mr Arsby Sir, what's with the Oi!?

Doncha know it's an antient Cockney word for calling attention, exclaiming surprise and also indignation? Like you might say "Hey" or whatever.

And I agree with you about our Abby and her quest, but if she could slip in the odd plumper for you and the odd extra skinny for me from time to time it would be nice; well, not just for you and me you understand, but for the general assemblage, and of course for the greater enrichment and education of mankind....

IAC, Abby knows very well what she's doing: a paragon of good taste and technical superiority IMHO; a one-off. Not many like her about these days, sad to say....

Bloat.

Comment

Oh Jamie...You are my FAVE. I just love ya!! You are definitely the cutest girl in the world. I especially liked your redux set. Looked like you were enjoying it at the end there ;-))

Comment

Oi. Don't forget the importance of the word "Oi" in the Australian chant.
                                                  Aussie! Aussie! Aussie! Oi! Oi! Oi!
                                                  img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/happy.gif That word has alota meaning here. img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/happy.gif

Comment

Oi Jamie!

That's the Welsh Rugby Chant that is: Oggy! Oggy! Oggy! Oi! Oi! Oi!

Don't you remember that Catherine Zeta-Jones-Douglas woman quoting it at the awards just before the Oscars?

(She's Welsh you know)

Centaur. (the Dude said we must all be like 'im)

img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/messages/7/1315.gif

Comment

Ouch, that hurts. img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/sad.gif Oh well, what more can you expect from a bunch of convict descendants? It's not so surprising that we stole another nations chant. img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/proud.gif

Comment

Aha! I always wondered where that chant on "The Man Show" comes from.
                                                        It goes "Ziggy Sacky Ziggy Sacky Oi Oi Oi!"
                                                        Probably Jimmy Kimmel stole it from the Aussies, who stole it from the Welsh.
                                                        For those of you ferriners who never heard of "The Man Show", it always ends with a tape of girls in bikinis jumping up and down on a trampoline. Veddy edifying.

Comment

Jamie, welcome back from your weekend *smooooooooch* What'd you do during it? You didn't come here img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/sad.gif

I'd love to learn about your life as you'd share it (I think we all would); things like ur academics and all those topics surrounding school-life, your hopes and aspirations as an early teen or preteen, what it was like growing up, the fights you've had and the happiest times...the saddest times, too...things like did you do a lot of moving as a family, who your favorite relative was/is and why, what your favorite participating sport was/is, were you ever proposed-to, how many siblings do you have...all of the things that went into making you you...all of that and more img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/happy.gif

Comment

Ok JUS this is just for you. Jamie's life story.

I'm the youngest of 4 kids with an age difference of 10 years. I have two half brothers, (which was from my mother's first marriage) and 1 older sister with only 16 months between us.

My oldest brother is tops. He's the nicest guy, very soft, gentle and understanding. Now don't get me wrong he's no pansy, if you got on the wrong side of him, it hurt. My middle brother is a surfer and a perfectionist with an artistic flair. Unfortunally he can get a bit agro quite easily. I have so many stories about my brothers I'll tell you one day.

As for my sister, she made me who I am today. She is such a book worm and a trekie and a nerd. We got along fine most of the time, but there was always competition for my fathers attention. She was always sick, and did half of year 10 at home with my dad. Now she works for my dad and is also a black belt in karate ( she broke the sensay's sons arm once)

My mum worked, and my father stayed home and raised us four kids, which was very untraditional at the time. I had a great child hood with two brothers to bother and a sister to play with, I was never alone. I've always been a tomboy, you would often find me up a tree or in the bush. I was never miss popular at school, I tended to sit on the out skirts of the group. When we got home from school dad would be waiting to jump out on us as we walked through the door.

When I turned 14 that's when I started to rebel. My sister was home schooling with dad while I was meant to be going to school. I had more experience in the real world than my sister did, so I hadn't had her to talk to about teenage stuff. she preferred the si fi life and wouldn't come out of her books for days on end. It was around this time I started to smoke pot. Me and my mates would do this a lot, just hang around and get stoned. I was smoking before I stared drinking. Though, even to this day I never smoked a cigaret. I don't smoke any more, I found as soon as I stared working that I couldn't focus properly and my memory is shit.

The first night I got drunk I was 15 and it was on sherry and port. Me and my best buddy hanged at the train station then walked up to macca's and whenever a car went pass we jumped into the bush hiding. We thought we we're so cool drinking our sherry. On the way home these guys in a car followed us throwing soft serve ice cream at us, then went and got some more, found us and through it at us again. When macca's stopped selling it to them they got orange juice and lemonade instead.

Though high school me and my buddy kept each other alive and stopped us from caring about what anyone said. Kids can be so crew. I was a bit of a punk skater. We did what ever we pleased with out caring what other people thought. Every weekend we got drunk and/or stoned and either went a beach party or hang at the train station. I grew up on the train tracks and did a lot of stupid stuff. One time my buddy was heaps drunk and she just had a fight with her bf and she throw her skateboard at a passing coal train. It came flying back and nearly hit her in the head. Other times when we went to partys' and we got bored, we would bet each other up for the sake of it.

I lost my virginity at 15. 7 days before my sister did. It was to a exchange student. The next day he came over stressing. He wanted to know if I was pregnant because if I was he would get kicked out of the exchange program. I told him that there is no way in hell I would know, we use a condom and he's being stupid, then I promptly broke up with him, and he cried on my shoulder for 3 hours.

I changed schools at the end of year 10. To a school where I didn't have to wear uniform. I was sick of being told off for not wearing a uniform. They even told me off of wearing to much uniform (skirt over pants). This is was a huge life changed for me. I wasn't hated anymore and I could start again. I ruled over the younger grades and was known for my hard core smoking and insane stunts. People didn't mess with me there. At the start one guy tried to give me shit by calling me a witch. so I put a spell on him, it really freaked him out, and we became friends after that.

I met my long term bf there as well. I invited him around for a smoke one day with other intentions. When I got him home I asked him straight up "will you have sex with me?" he was in shock at first, but got over it to give me the best sex I've ever had, and I haven't gone back since. Unfortunally he got locked up in juvenile jail for 6 months for armed robbery but I stuck with him. I love him. Alls good now and he's on the straight and narrow, and it's been almost 3 years since we got together.

After I finished school, my parents asked for me and my sister to leave home. This was for a few reasons. 1) They needed time alone. My parents have never been without kids their entire relationship. 2) My sister would never of left home. So I moved to Sydney for the work and wound up here. Talking to you guys, about my life.

Luv Jamie

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                            Working...
                                                            X