The inevitable pee thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The inevitable pee thread

I once peed my my shorts when I was on the beach in Hawaii...
    just to see what it would feel like.
    I was swimming in the ocean and I got out and had to go...
    so I just went...
    No one else was around and then I went back in the ocean...
    I think you should all try it.
    I tried to convince Abby to do some pee sports contests...
    but she just ignores me!
    rr

Pee sports would be great!

When I was first introduced to the idea that "everything we do, we want to do. There is no such thing as 'have to' " I was pretty skeptical. What about "I have to go to the bathroom"? The reply was, "You don't have to go to the bathroom, you could go where you are". I tried it once. I was so full it was painful, but it was no go. I finally stepped into the bathtub and after the pressure was unbearable things did let go. I was really amazed how ingrained some things are.

I think that is one of the turn ons about the pee pics. Just go where you are.

Jus,

Pee is not raw sewage. It is very clean. Cleaner than some of the water we drink. Some cultures drink it. Feces, on the other hand, is raw sewage and should not be in our water as they contain many bacteria.

What is it about pee pics that you love? Guys peeing does nothing for me, but a woman's stream is extremely exciting. I love Alana's mirror pics and Lux's big fan shaped stream. Dribbles don't do much for me, but I wouldn't turn one down. I have always wondered what it feels like for a woman when she is really full and pees with great force. Do you feel it in your pussy lips? (Just wonderin')

Spuds

Comment

Hi, Bron! Hi, everyone img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/happy.gif

Hi, Spuds...Well, ok, not to belabor the issue of pee but by "raw" I meant that it comes straight from the body without being processed for human consumption, and "sewage", would (for me) include anything that traditionally belongs in the toilet bowl and down the drain (science be damned!).

I'll admit to peeing in showers, though, and swimming pools and lakes. Was it right? Nooo, and I'll probably go to Hell for it, according to Sister Mary Neph Rology. Was it acceptable? Well, yeah, by me it was, but not by those poor little guys trying to get away from that growing yellow blob that attacked them in the pool. I'll always remember poor little Eddie, the fearful expression on his face as he tried tenaciously to escape it; drown by my own pee img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/sad.gif God, it took minutes for me to get over that horrible sight; silly, I know, but damned if I'm not full of compassion and sensitivity!

img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/happy.gif

What makes seeing some girl pee seem erotic? Well, I don't usually analyze these kinds of feelings, but I suppose it's the idea that I'm privy to something that would otherwise be kept very private and secret; that I'm watching a fluid come from her body that's in an area known for it many forms of sexual pleasure; that, in a very abstract way, it can sometimes represent the issuance of 'cum' from the vaginal opening; the fact that watching it and showing it being done is by some standards a little taboo and I like the idea of doing things that are sometimes naughty; that it can be a sneaky act and i derive very much pleasure from "sneaky"; and during the height of my sexual passion I suppose I could find some pleasure in her heady scent.

When I pee, it's almost always out of desperate need to make room in my bladder (girls' bladders are in a different place than guys' are and may be why we feel the urge to purge more often). When I'm sexually sensitive I pee in a hurry so I don't leak once I get to the good stuff, lol; I've never considered letting it do anything for me, otherwise. Boring, huh? img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/happy.gif

Comment

Hi, Ratty. Being in the water often makes me want to pee (doesn't it anyone), and I've been guilty of your little trick, once img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/happy.gif The waves made me do it. I sat on the wet sand nearest the ocean, pretending to take a break from the struggle of water versus ashleigh, then when i was done I got up and went back in, totally worried that someone would smell it and point me out, remembering that I was sitting there img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/sad.gif The tide covered for me, though, and i got away yet again from a little mischieve. *cacklecackle*

Comment

Yo,

All this pee discussion in the thread regarding Bron, who isn't peeing in the samps, and the fact that this pee thing keeps coming up led me to start a thread on it - hope you don't mind. It is one of those timeless topics... img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/happy.gif

Bigspud is right - pee all by itself is pretty clean since it has already been thoroughly scrubbed by your system. Generally speaking, the only thing that will contaminate it is if there is something in a woman's pubic hair. But straight out of the tap, pee is pretty harmless.

Ash, I completely agree with what you said about what makes watching a woman pee exciting. For me - the intimacy of it is the big attraction. Even intimate couples generally close the bathroom door for a pee. I have a couple of female friends that have no problem peeing in front of me while we're talking or getting ready to go out somewhere, and of course my wife will have a pee while I'm there, but for the most part, women keep their peeing to themselves.

So for me, adding the pee element to an already voyeuristic/intimate activity (seeing women whom I don't know, naked) Just makes it better. Let's face it, anytime we can see a woman or women in an unguarded moment as if we were "a fly on the wall" (voyeuristic), or as if we were a partner it is exciting. So for me, adding a pee sequence to a nude shoot only makes a great thing better.

Ratty talks about pee contests, and yes, we have tried to convince Abby to get even more creative with the pee sequences without too much success. I'd love to see a GG pee sequence in Gold. (pee - gold - hmm). I'd also love to see some stuff like what comes out of Japan right now - peeing in public alleys, parks etc... but I am sure that this is risky and guessing that it isn't something that many of "our" models would want to do.

On the other hand, Abby and crew have done a wonderful job getting some great pee scenes on still and video for us - bravo! There are almost 30 peeing models in this site. I can see from watching the models' faces, reading the descriptions of the shoots and the Backstage info, and reading these threads that getting even a decent pee shoot done isn't easy. Occasionally, you'll see a model in a pee video say, "I'm sorry, I just don't have any more.." ,or something similar. I mean, let's face it, peeing doesn't last long, it doesn't always come on command, and you have to be careful not to get wet. Take a look at what we have, including the famous Alana mirror pee and sweet little Beth. Our new assistant, Jamie, has a nice little pee scene. Julie S peed into her knickers for us. The list goes on and on...

So, Abby and team, you are all doing a great job. We'd like to see even more, and maybe some xtra creative stuff as well.

I know there is more pee in the pot out there - people having additional thoughts on pee - what makes it fun and exciting, and what else could be done. Also, maybe we should link this thread to other pee threads that have come up over time.

Slipjig
          (off to have a pee myself, actually)

Comment

yes Slipjig I agree…
            We do need a forum about this matter!
            I have tried my best to encourage more and different ways to pee
            And photo pee shots, but I am afraid all I managed to do was annoy Abby
            Right now mostly all I see is girls squatting down… more to come later, rr

Comment

If we're going to talk about pee, let's make sure to note the two most fantastic, OMG sets:

-- the whole bit with Gwyn peeing into her pink knickers and

-- Julie, peeing into her blue panties, then pulling up her wet, peed-on panties:.

Let us count our wet blessings, and pray for more!

Comment

Down with Pee!!! I'm not convinced by the arguements of the pro-pee lobby.
                I don't find it erotic, I don't think that it is a pretty sight, and peeing
                in panties just ruins a good pair of knickers!

I wish Abby would cut the pee pix and replace them with more nurses.

Comment

nursefan, we ensure that the pee sets are always in a seperate imageset, so people who do not like those pics are in no danger of accidentally finding them.

a

Comment

Hi all, glad you like the pee stuff. please help us out some, and let us know if there are any entries who are missing on the fetish index page.

Thanks.

a

Comment

I get offended by nurse picks!
                      rr

Comment

I offer a mini apology for extending the pee topic in Bron's thread. It didn't really occur to me to start a new one. In the desperation of the moment I went where I was.

If we make an effort to keep pee out of threads that don't have anything to do with it perhaps Nursefan will be able to avoid the topics with it in there.

One thing that I didn't find for a while was the "view today's active threads". This makes it very easy to pick and choose where to look.

I blew my processor this morning and am now on my laptop. I didn't fasten the heatsink on completely and it popped off while I was gone. Bummer.

Spud

Comment

Hiya BigSpud

I try to add a "Pee!" warning on threads I start, cos people have complained about it before, so yes, i think it's a good idea to keep it on topic in that regard, without being too much of a 'board nazi.

VidDude is a pro at moving posts and threads, so I'll ask him to move those Bron posts over here.

And that processor thing? I did the same deal to my home PC a few weeks back, fan was off for a about a minute, and a melted my processor, and wrecked my mobo. I had no idea they could break that fast with no fan!

a

Comment

Abby,

Moving the posts is great. Don't tell me about the wrecked MoBo. I was planning on just replacing the CPU. AMD says don't operate without heatsink and fan even for a few seconds.

Maybe I'll need some pregnant pee pics to make things all better ;-)

Spud

Comment

A real nurse fetish section sounds like a good idea to me! Be sure to include a 'nurse warning' sign for Redrat.

Comment

The peed-on-panties pic that Johnseas links to of Julie_S' reminds me of a Rorschach Test, lol, but yeah, god-yeah, bring on the pee!!

Comment

Yep - the peed-in knickers scene was great.
                                  And also don't forget Tess peeing in the bed - which was a great shoot! (Abby - it isn't in the Pee index...)
                                  I want Nurses peeing.
                                  img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/happy.gif
                                  SlipJig

Comment

NO Slipjig!....Peeing nurses would contravene hospital hygene
                                    regulations. I want REAL nurses, in REAL uniforms, preferably stripping off in an REAL hospital! img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/crazy.gif

Comment

Hey Ratty, you're a nurse. Won't you pee for the nice people? (chuckle)

I love the scene in dumb and dumber when they're on the little motorbike and one guy needs to go.
                                      It's the middle of winter and he's riding this pathetic little bike and is sitting behind his mate. Jim Carrey says'Just go man", so the dude pees and it's all warm and when they go to get off he's frozen to Jim's back. It's ridiculous. I love that film.

Ratty, I always pee at the beach. Do you think I'm gross? It's so far to the ladies toilet and often when you get in the water you just gotta go.
                                      "How about those warm currents today huh?"

When I was little I use to have comptetions with my brothers to see which of us could pee the fartherest (is that a word?). Anyway, I always won. We would pee into this little pond and I would reach the longest distance. I was proud. My brothers were in awe. Right from that little age I always felt the need to prove to my big brothers that just cause I was a girl, didn't mean I could kick their ass at most things.

Anyway, peeing is a mysterious wonder in some ways and I will try my darndest to get more girls doing exciting pee stuff for you pee scene lovers.

Your ever faithful
                                      cass x

Comment

Hey Cass, the word is furthest. English (King's or otherwise) doesn't always make sense. You are making a great case for pee sports. I would love to see a distance contest and a volume contest.

People think it is gross to pee in the shower, but the drain almost always connects to the toilet in just a few feet (is OZ metric?). It all ends up in the same sewer.

The largest sex organ in the human body is located between the ears. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Having fun,

Spud

Comment

Furtht and formotht, I'd like to say that I like Cass's word "fartherest" a lot more than "further". So boring, "further", especially when describing girls peeing.

I would love, absolutely love, to see a contest with two girls (over 18, please) having a contest to see who can pee the fartherest. Even though I am not nearly as much of a pee afficionado as my dear friend Slipjig, my new friend Bigspud, and my evil competitor Redrat, I think it would be both fun and titillating. ANY excuse to see female genitalia is a good excuse.

Comment

Would Pee fans be so keen if Abby took pix of girls having a dump?
                                            It's the same thing in my book.

Comment

Riiiiiight...

Like there's no difference between a pussy and an asshole.
                                              Olympic long-distance peeing is funny. Olympic long-distance pooping is just guh-ross. Ask any 3rd grade boy (or girl, in Cass's case).

I had a friend who got his jollies from "secretly" peeing down his wife's leg while taking a shower with her. Does that sound fun or what?

Comment

Hi Group, Peeing and pooping are not the same in my book. IMHO, there is no difference between guys and gals when they are pooping. If I wanted to see poop, I could just get a mirror. Not so with peeing. Watching guys peeing does nothing for me.

Arsby, your friend had fun, but could have had a lot more if and his wife shared the activity. I can't believe she didn't know what he was doing after a time or 2 unless she was very involved in other activities.

Nursefan, I admit that "watersports" are not for everyone. No one is forced to participate in the discussion or view the pics here.

Spudariffic

Comment

To me peeing and pooping are the same in that they are methods of
                                                  removing waste from the body. Waste removal has to be among the most uninteresting things that I can imagine.

Comment

I agree with Nursefan, we're talking about a bodily function here, I don't pick my nose in public, does that make it erotic then for someone to see me do it? Yes I know we get to see a woman's genitials but believe me, I'm an ass man, I love the close up ass shots BUT what I DO NOT want to see, is some chick heaving out her breakfast.

Comment

Hail, everyone (god, i like that greeting)...hiya, Nursefan, ya cute little hunka man-molecules. It seems you're looking at just the physical here with pee; there's a psychological attraction to it, specifically a sexual satisfaction because the visual, the scent, the taste, the feel, maybe the sound means a whole emotional lot for the piss-o-phile. For one person the scent or taste might get him over the edge during sex, and for another it'd be a huge turn-off. If all of us dwelled upon the contents of what we ate and drank or put upon us, i'm solidly sure we'd cut down on using a lot of that stuff in the way we use it (wanna know what you're getting in your mouth when you're going oral on your lady?) img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/happy.gif

Note, too, that it's probably not just the stream that does the trick, but the idea they're able to see it come from the genitalia. it's a form of foreplay; it provides a headiness, a tanginess, both of which I sometimes find desirable during oral sex. As far as viewing just the pics or vids, well, it's less stimulating than the real thing, but I still enjoy it nevertheless img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/happy.gif I've never had a golden shower or golden cocktail, but i want to see whether that's something I'd find erotic or not. Either way, I still find pee (mine or my lover's) verrrrrrrrrrrrry interestink!

Comment

I'd very much like to read how the office people personally feel about this as erotica; Lauren, Elvaar, Abby, VidMan, and though we've seen her pee, Jamie. Aside from what Cass has already said, she hasn't admitted to being a urophile, lol. In short, do you people enjoy the experience of passing urine as part of a sexual act, and do you enjoy sharing that experience with others? And to restate the question asked of me in another thread, when you pee does it do anything for you from a physical standpoint?

All of you behind the scenes (Danni, too, if she's still around), express your personal feelings here, and for gawd sakes don't be shy...let your words on the subject flow lol

Oh, wait! I've just learned that "urolagnia" = sexual stimulation occasioned by the sight of a person urinating. Hey-ho, they have a name for it!!

One semi-final note on my appreciation for sharing a pee-moment and that's were the moment shared with someone you deeply care about then isn't it along the lines of sharing anyother body fluid with your honey? the knowing that it's part of him or her that makes the intimacy all the more solid? Sure, the desire to share in that act has to be there to begin with, but this feeling being separate from the feeling one might have as a distanced partner in a sexual act. I'm not suggesting the act should be a part of lovemaking, just that it could and still not be considered gross by those who share in it as they share in their love of one another.

Long-winded aren't I? img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/happy.gif

Comment

I'm surprised that noone's come out with the expected, "To pee or not to pee, that is the [blah blah blah]..."

Well, I'm not surprised anymore img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/happy.gif

Comment

Hey Jus,

Well said! It's all in the head as far as erotic or not goes. It used to be the sight of a woman's ankle that drove guys crazy. For all those same reasons that is why some people find watching people having sex very stimulating and others don't. It usually goes on behind closed doors and is not seen.

The hidden, secret nature of it is what turns me on. I notice in pictures if a woman's pee hole is visible. In most pictures it is not even if she is spread wide open. I notice where it is located in that fleshy little button. Is it large or small, round or a slit? What kind of a stream (fan or not) would it produce if she really had to go? It is all a mind game and has little to do with the actual voiding of body fluids.

Lactation is a similar fetish (and yes it really turns me on). I figure we are doing well to get pregnant shoots so I won't even ask for lactation pics.

Spud

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                            Working...
                                                            X