Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Additional update day - your ideas

Hi

We're going to choose an additional day to add more content to the site, on a regular basis. I am leaning torwards Saturday, but that's open to discussion.

Also open to discussion is what the update would consist of. Keep in mind that 50 pics is all I can allow. Options are:
    • 50 more pics of the new model this week OR
    • 50 pics of Monday's updated model OR
    • 50 pics of a different updated model

I kinda think the latter is best, that way we get three different models each week updated.

What do you think? Let us know!

abby

Yes, great news...more updates.. excellent idea....
    Yes saturday would be great as the weekend gap between friday's and monday's updates is nearly intolerable...50 pics of a different update model would be the way to go as it would go a long way to keeping a lot more folks happy as to the choice of models to be updated... it might liven the boards up as the discussion rages as to who the models will be ...all around great news

Comment

YES! 4 posts per week! Demure, de merrier, I say.

I'm inclined to suggest that Abby doesn't limit herself to one of those three options. If the first two posts of a new model don't go far enough (like Melissa this week), she can use the Saturday post to get her knickers off. If she's not sure how popular a new model will be, she can use the Saturday post for a second new model. Occassionally she can toss in an update for a previously posted model.

So I guess you'll be posting it Saturday evening, Australia time. That would make it the "Saturday Evening Post". (Bad joke for older Americans -- old magazine.)

Comment

Great news Abby!

I too was leaning towards the latter option (50 pics of a different updated model), but I reckon Arsby's idea is excellent. That way you remain a certain degree of flexibility.

I'd been thinking about starting a thread re the possibility of more frequent updates of existing models, no need now!

Comment

I'm excited about more updates, that's great news! Ok, you asked, so I'll share my opinion. Why restrict the choices or specify the number of photos? I would advocate that you review what is available and choose what you consider to be amongst the best that you have to offer at that time. Perhaps the most beautiful or most sexy or that certain "je ne sais quois" that appeals to YOU. Whatever you think is particularly special. You have ALL of the photos of every model to choose from, I would appreciate your perspective as to what you consider to be "best". In my opinion it wouldn't have to be 50 photos, though I realize that this view may be unpopular. I would enjoy even 10 "special" photos if you get my drift. What would I consider to be special? Perhaps a particularly revealing photo of Ally (PLEASE), Raven (PLEASE), Katie (PLEASE), Lily (PLEASE), Maria (PLEASE) or really whomever you chose at the moment. (I consider all of your models to be beautiful in their own respect and admire their boldness in posing for the entire world to see.) I would prefer that they be completely nude and in provocative poses. (I really do like your progression from clothed to unclothed but for these "special" photos... let's go all the way.) Make Saturday a day that we can look forward to something particularly HOT! We worked hard all week, now for a special reward for the weekend. Maybe you could call it "ABBY'S PICK"? I trust you Abby! Thanks.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
          Working...
          X