New Charlie Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Charlie Video

Loved the new pregnant Charlie video. I don't know if it's just because she's Charlie, because she's so interested and happy about what she's talking about, or because she's pregnant, or because she does get completely naked in one video, or a mix of all those factors.

I hope we get more of Charlie after the baby, and more pregnant models in the future.

SlipJIg

I loved the video too! I wished it were MPG. I really think those images look better.

Charlie was fantastic. She looked great and it was a pleasure to watch her move around.

YES, YES to more pregnant models. Do you have any pics of Charlie for backstage?

Spud

Comment

I just checked to see how large the file would be in Mpeg - it's 45Mb. Probably a bit high for us, considering bandwidth, but I'll put it past Abby to see if we will have Mpeg versions of Deviations vids or not.

Comment

Hey VM, Thanks. I don't want all the deviations vids in MPG just Charlie ;-)

Comment

Hey VM,

Did anything ever come of the Charlie Vid in MPG? I sure would like that one in that format.

Comment

Damn. I forgot, and I think I deleted the raw files the other day to make some space... Sorry.

Comment

For 8 months Charlie looks not much changed. Have heard from friends how excellent pregnant boobies are, this is the proof. I would like to see a few shoots with models doing Kegel exercises in the future.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
              Working...
              X