Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Abbywinters.com Strip 21 the game!

Hiya

Well, took a while, but a longtime programmer friend and I came up with an idea of a card game that gets chicks naked. The competition out there was lame as hell, so what better opportunity?

This game is scanned for virii, is easily uninstallable, and works well. We'd be very keen to hear your feedback, so get amongst it!

http://www.abbywinters.com/strip21.php

Let's know what you think!

abby

Hey this game is GREAT! Thanks. What a great idea. I have seen a few of the anime type strip games, but this is way better.

Maybe a little too hard (;-) but it's good that when you lose a round she only goes back to the last stage and not right back to the start.

Please please please can we have Jamie next?

Comment

Yes, OK ain't it. Nice for a quick change of activity in the middle of a busy session....

Bloat.

Comment

PC only??? Isn't there some way you could have made this a java applet so that it would have been cross platform capable?

Hemdale

Comment

Fun game!

Too fun and addictive actually.
          I can't get anything else done. img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/wink.gif

I finally got her to take her knickers off, briefly, but since then she's been winning too much and is practically fully dressed again, dang it. img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/angry.gif

Comment

I've just had chance to have a real go at it and managed to beat Bianca! Nice endscreen! Now for my joint all-time favourite Leigh.

If you're reading Abby, was this a seperate shoot for Leigh? Is she still about? Any chance of another Redux? (without that hat?)

Bloat.

Comment

DAMN! can't get to the last screen. she keeps beating me. (I hope you guys aren't fixing it so that she gets betters cards as she strips further!) :-)

Comment

Hi Abby,

This game doesn't work on my Win 2k system. I am a little confused by the instructions in the readme:

Installation
                Download the following files, to get started:

abbywinters.com_Strip21_Installer.exe
                Bianca-abbywinters.com_Strip21.exe

I only found the first one. Maybe that is why it doesn't work for me? I start it and the first screen comes up, but hte mouse does nothing. No clicks are accepted anywhere. A right click on the taskbar name brings up the opportunity to close the program. Taht brings up a small window with CLOSE or CANCEL. CLOSE will end it. It uses about 45% of my CPU while doing nothing. The Taskmanager says it is using 16K of memory. Any clues?

Comment

I'm having the same problem as Bigspud. Pity, I'm simply dying to get my kit-off in the company of some AW girls!

Comment

Hiya

Should have added this into the help file, sorry - you need to upgrade to the latest version of DirectX. Go here:

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...displaylang=en

abby

Comment

Win2k users, please let us know as soon as you are able, if the DirectX thing fixes your problems.

Thanks.

abby

Comment

I'm on Win2k Abby and it works fine here, though I am using the latest DirectX version....

Only problem that I have is that on my 1024x768 display, I sometimes lose the score as it merges with the background. Other than that, it works a treat and is good fun.

It's the only "adult" type game *of this nature* I've ever tried where the endscreen justifies all the effort. Congrats to you and the programmer.

Bloat. x

Comment

I updated to Directx 9a (twice) but it didn't make any difference. I admit that I am a little puzzled by the fact taht if I was at 9a why did MS go through the effort of downloading and applying the update again. How the devil does one find out what version of DirectX you have?

Spud

Comment

Start / Run / type 'dxdiag' and hit Enter

Comment

says No Problems found DirectX 9a installed. Guess I am out of luck.

Comment

Spud and Nursefan,

I'm using Win2000 sucessfully to play the game now, but when I first installed it, it wouldn't run. The error box that came up said "Strip21 has generated errors and will be closed by Windows". This happened repeatedly despite re-installation.

What I finally came up with to fix the problem was to let the game install to the default C:\Program Files\Strip21 folder. Often when I install games I change the location...maybe you do too.

The game worked perfectly after that(except for the fact that it uses about 70% CPU resources even when I'm not actively using it).

Abby- I was able to reproduce this error after uninstalling and reinstalling to another drive again, for example g:\Strip21 will not work. Installing to g:\Program Files\Strip21 does work. The Program Files part must be present for the game to run.

Comment

Hi Bigspud, I'm the lead developer of the strip 21 game application, and was wondering if you could describe to me the process that leads up to the game not working.

Do you get any error messages when you attempt to run the game, where have you installed the game, etc, etc.

Thanks

Comment

Hi Serenity, The game is installed in: "C:\Program Files\Strip21\strip21.exe" (That's copied out of the properties folder. I took the default) When I bring it up it loads and that is all that happens. No error messages at all. The task uses about 90% of my 950MHz to do nothing visible to me. After the initial loading the HD lite is off. The cursor changes to a black arrow (I usually see a white one on most programs) and moves jerkily around the window. I see arrows and PLAY, but nothing happens when the cursor is over them and nothing happens when I click on them. The "www.abbywinters.com" in the lower right changes to yellow when I mouse over, but clicking it produces no effect. If I right click on the task button in the taskbar and select close I get a new window that says close or cancel. Those buttons change color with mouseover, but clicking them does nothing. I have to terminate the task.

I did the dxdiag and it said it passed all the tests and that I am using 9a.

HTH, Spud

PS If you want to do this by email drop me a line at Bigspud at wybatap.com. I have only tomorrow and then I think my membership expires and I am in the middle of tons of stuff so I probably won't renew right away, but we can keep working on this on an as available basis if you want.

Comment

Sure thing Spud, I'll email you, but as a final quickie, if you're still around, try upgrading your video card drivers to the latest version, since many errors can be generated by faulty drivers, and if that doesn't fix your problem, can you send me a screen shot of the game window loaded and not doing anything?

Thanks

Comment

The video drivers are the latest as of Feb. I had a crash and had to rebuild everything. I have no other problems on the machine that I know of. drop me a line and when I get back around the 10th I will send you the snap.

Comment

I'm experiencing high CPU usage when Strip21 is loaded also,approx 55/60% while not doing anything in particular (I have an Athlon 1.7XP with 512Mb RAM, WinXP & DirectX 9.0a). Quite often the game is unresponsive too!

Comment

much better in win 2k now. I was expecting something to change in the mouse pointer or the image to show tht this was a place to click.

Also, I won many games, but the Bianca only took off 1 thing. In other words not much happened as I played.

I discovered that I could 'zoom' in on the model if I clicked on her during the game. Clicking again was supposed to unzoom, but either I clicked again or the program hiccupped beccause it drew another card when I had not even decided what to do.

Getting closer.........

Comment

A couple more things I thought of. The image on the left is a large one of Anabel when you start the game, but the smaller image and the text are about Bianca. I found it a bit confusing to see a pic of Anabel and the text "I'm Bianca". Maybe leave anabel out of it?

Also when playing the game, if I draw and go over 21 it is pointless for the dealer to draw. They win with whatever their hand is. Why make me hit HOLD to see the score?

Comment

When will you be releasing the next girl for the Strip21 game???

Comment

Hiya

Sorry, did not reply to this sooner - we hope to release a model pack for Strip21 in the next few weeks. It's gonna be HELL cool, and even include a GG pair!

abby

Comment

[Oliver Twist Mode]

May we have more, please?

How about issuing a tool pack so we can put our favourite pic sequences in it?

(Personally I ain't too keen on the G G bit :0( )

Cap'n.

Comment

Hey Captain Klutz
                                                      Are you a super hero?
                                                      rr

Comment

Full time crime fighter!

Righting all wrongs!

Looking at nekkid women!....Eh 'ang on.... That ain't in me Job Description?

'Suddenly I realised I was heading uptown, when I was intending to go downtown.....Was it a sixth sense? Was it fate?

{Voice Off}

'How about stupidity?'

Cap'n img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/smile.gif

[Captain Klutz...Don Martin's superhero from Mad magazine]

Comment

Hi

We're just about to release our first model-pack for the Strip21 game, and we need to set a price for it. It has five models, some of whom are not on the site yet. These images will only be used for the game. The models are:

Casey
                                                          Danielle (not from the mez, not yet on the site)
                                                          Elizabeth (!)
                                                          Lene
                                                          Allanah R

The big question is, how much should we charge for it? What's a fair price? I was thinking $15US (the game itself is free). Let's know what you think.

abby

Comment

$100 for Elizabeth!!!!!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                            Working...
                                                            X