• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kitty (new camera!)

Hiya

Another new model, Kitty.

abby

img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/messages/3/149.jpg

Again Wow!!
    In retrospect I think your new camera is going to be great !!
    Hard to believe that these two sample pics have been here for over 6 hours and no-one has commented (seen them ) yet.. Use it or lose it people img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/happy.gif

Comment

Speaking professionally, I would have to say that the colors are remarkably lifelike, and the white balance is seems just a bit off, but acceptable...

HOLY SHIT! IS THAT A PIERCED CLITORIS? AND A PIERCED NOSE! AND SHE'S... SHE'S SMILING AT ME -- I THINK SHE WANTS ME!

It's also just a smidge out of focus. I know that, because I'm straining my eyesight trying to tell just what that brassy thing is just over her pussy opening.

Comment

Hi

i think the white of her skirt is bery close to real white, so I do noththink the WB is off any. Also, the focus is bang on - for her face, whihc is what I focussed on. Rest assured, there are dozens of closeups of her snatch.

And that is not a peirced clit, but a peirced clitoral hood. *ouch*

Abby

Comment

Dear Abby,
          There's only one place I can see that she doesn't have a sun tan and I feel honored that she has shared this with me. I am not being critical but I want to share my perception regarding this photo with you. Abby, I need more photos. (Smile!) I think some type of pixel manipulation has been performed to "soften" the focus? (I'm not sophisticated enough with digital photography to phrase this any better, which goes to show that I probably shouldn't be saying anything, but what the heck?) I can't make out her individual eyelash or eyebrow hairs as I could in some of your other photos. I realize that this is not an extreme close up, but I can't make out these features as well as with some of your prior photos. Was this taken at what would be equivalent to a film ASA100 setting? (Not sure if the same terminology is used in Australia.) Finally, I think that the overall photo is VERY nice. I think the skin tones are perfect. Keep up the fine photography. Again, yours are the best available for downloading on the net. I simply can't imagine how you get these lovely young ladies to pose so openly and in a relaxed manner. They all seem VERY comfortable with you. How do you do it or is that a trade secret?

Comment

Lovely models, but the pictures seem a little bit too 'soft focus' for me, i.e. the usual sharpness doesn't seem to quite be there.

Comment

Hi

I agree, it is softer than the images from the Sony camera. This is because the Sony cam is a "point and shoot" style of camera, where people want instantly good images. You generally get that, but you sacrifice a lot of control because of it, and it was for this very reason that I chose to move to the Canon D30.

The D30 does not do in camera sharpening (which is why you cannot see eyebrow hairs, etc). All it does, effectively, is capture the raw data, ad lets you manipulate it as you see fit. Unfortunately, for me, that's a real pain (ie, manipulating erach picture manually), but I will work on a way to do it.

Angel, Kitty (and a few others, samples coming soon) are the very first models I have shot with my new camera, and there are a zillion other things I need to learn as well. To be honest, I am pleased the pics turned out as well as they have!

I think you will notice them getting better over the next few months, as I shoot more models, and become more familiar with the camera.

Also, don't fall into the same trap I did initially. These are significantly different cameras, and the images are going to be noticeably different. A knee jerk reaction is "not as good", but in reality, they are just different. I agree that this image is too soft (amongst other things), but I am not on a mission to duplicate the exact qualities of the Sony camera.

Abby

Comment

Hi

Actually, look at that image again. See the stiches on her purple pants, behind her head? You can see the stiches on those, right? I think that her eyes are at the front of the DOF, and her pants are bang on. So this particular picture, might be an autofocus issue, more than anything.

Angel is going to be the new model next week, so you'll be able to examine her pics terribly closely for this kinda stuff. img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/happy.gif

abby

Comment

How about a better angle on her clitoral hood, Abby.

Comment

Jeeze, Arsby, hold yer horses! You'll be seeing PLENTY of her clitoral hood soon enough. I took about 600 pics of Kitty, that should result in a good 400 going on the site sometime soon.

abby

Comment

Dear Abby,
                      Your critical eye has answered my question. I had noticed that the pattern on the couch in the background seemed very sharp as opposed to the foreground. I now see the stitches in the pants (what a detail!). I do understand that learning a new camera takes a while. I am sure that you will very quickly become its master and create exceptional photos, with your own subtle nuances. Your initial efforts are great and the subject's are magnificent. I think it's very unusual and admirable for you to have asked us our opinion and then responded to our questions and comments... I applaud you.
                      Ruffie

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                      Working...
                      X