New Member needs advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Member needs advice

Hi. I am new to this site, joined today actually. Looks like it will be great but need some advice re viewing pics. Do you have to download an entire zip file before you can view any pics?? Surely not.............

If not, please let me know as i was sooo keen to look around and then to see the zip file is gonna take an hr to download..........jeez you must be kidding

and i am in australia too!!!

Hi,
    Welcome to the site Judgey. I hope we get the pleasure of hearing from you lots.
    Please feel free to write and ask about any thing, any ol' time, as we're a pretty helpful bunch here and will do our best to make your visits easy and enjoyable (the way it's spose' ta be eh?).

I'll get the techo guys onto helping you asap, as I'm just the pretty secretary (chuckle)
    Look forward to hearing from you soon

Cass x

Comment

Welcome welcome welcome. Etc.

All you have to do is click on the thumbnails, and individual pics should come up on their own page. A radical concept, I know, but we pride ourselves in setting the standards other sites should follow.

img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/wink.gif

The zips are just convenience for those who like to download whole sets on their broadband or overnight or whatever. You can find more info on our FAQ pages here

Comment

Hey Judgey, Welcome.

Pick the thumbs you like and Abby will put them into a custom zip just for you. (She stays up all night doing this!) Works pretty slick. I myself get them all. It seems that today I like pics 1, 3 4, 7.... and tomorrow I will like some other ones.

Also check out this thread on image viewer discussion

Spud

Comment

Correction, use this link for image view discussion.

Seems like the formatter added some stuff to my link! Sorry, I didn't realize it worked that way.

Spud

Comment

Welcome... I am Ratty... Red Ratty

Comment

thanks all for your welcome. sorry for being so thick!! got it sussed now and boy is this great or what........even though my crappy ISP stuffed me around at last i am back

cheers to you all from sunny queensland

Comment

Hi, Judgey,

Didn't anyone tell you about the new member hazing ceremony? It starts with you having to tell us who your favorite models are and your favorite pics. After you've spent some time poking around, of course.

It's not really a hazing because Videoman boots us off the boards if we're not perfectly well behaved.

Enjoy, you're gonna love this place.

Arsby

P.S. Don't listen to Redrat. Half the lies he tells aren't true.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                Working...
                X