Armpit stubble at its best

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Armpit stubble at its best

I wanted to say that I have been a member of this site for some time now. A lot of the girls show some wonderful armpits with good looking stubble. I am starting this thread to ask "abby" to continue to think about those sexy armpits in a close view while shooting the girls. nadia is # 1 thus far for armpits.Please post your thoughts
    thanks,
    stubby

I went back and found the close second and third as far as good looks with hopes for closer pics of these in the future.
    liiza and rosie look good too!
    stubby

Comment

I've always considered a girl's underarm as sexy...some more than others, and some not at all, of course, but the sexiness of it doesnt stop or start with hair or the lack of it, but (for me) the idea that it's a slightly intimate area. I can't remember any particular shot that I liked best of those taken by Abby, but I have a vague feeling that most of her girls have gorgeous underarms in various stages of growth.

I enjoy having my lover spend time in that area with her hands and mouth. I love to be kissed there, to have it caressed and lightly held in a transient way. It's an erogenous zone that I think deserves consideration.

Come to think of it, I do remember Nadia's and Liiza's underarms. They're particularly pretty girls, aren't they? I can't say I remember Rosie right off; I'll have to look her up.

Nice to meet you, Stubby img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/happy.gif You can either call me Jus or Ash (for Ashleigh)...some of the guys call me a whole mess of things that aren't found in any Baby's Book of Names, lol

Tschuessi

Comment

Coincidentally, today I edited together a video of Petra Redux where armpit stubble makes a featured appearance. So have a look out for that in the next few weeks.

Comment

Do you guys also like to see chick with lint caught in their armpit stubble? I find that this happens a lot to me.

Jamie

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
          Working...
          X