What does the quote button do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What does the quote button do?

Maybe it is opera, but when I press the Quote button in the lower right of each post I go the the bottom of the screen but nothing is there from the post I was quoting.

I saw Abby quoted me in some of her last posts. How did you do that, Abby?

Just using the quote button - maybe try it in a diff browser, to see if ti works? Might be an opera-only problem, cos it works fine in IE.

abby

Comment

Originally posted by Admin
      [B]Might be an opera-only problem, cos it works fine in IE.
      abby
      Grrrrr, I hate it when I have to switch browsers. Opera would fill in my Username and PW. Thanks Abby. I wonder why Opera doesn't like it?

Comment

IE fills in my l for the 'boards, but I vaguly remember having to enter it myself the first three times or something.

No idea why Opera does not like it - tried upgradiong to the newest version?

abby

Comment

Sometimes IE fills in my username and password, and sometimes it doesn't, lol

I've never really paid much attention to the buttons on the lower right. I was wondering how the quote format was produced. I'm glad this was brought up.

<--- [totally oblivious to her surroundings]

Comment

Me too.

<--- [totally oblivious to Jus's surroundings as well]

Comment

hay I can speak in greek aint this cool and nobody can tell my speeeling mestakes

Comment

Translation
                "hay I can speak in greek aint this cool and nobody can tell my speeeling mestakes"

Comment

BLAAAAAP Wrong! That's not Greek, it's English using Greek letters.

Actually no one uses Greek anymore, it's been a dead language for centuries. It's a little know fact that the people who live in Greece speak a dialect of Gaelic, written in Greek letters. Sophocles is a Gaelic term meaning "He who has a great zit on his nose". Socrates is Gaelic for "squishy yellow fluid in the navel".

I'm sure Jus1drun will agree with me on this.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                  Working...
                  X