Breast Size & Shape & ethnic origin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Breast Size & Shape & ethnic origin

I was browsing the models at DOMAI (nice pics, but too small!) when a thought came to me. It seems, just from casual observation, that the women of the eastern block countries tend to have larger breasts and/or more defined breasts than American, Australian or European women. I noticed this trend in Perfect 10 magazine too.

Am I alone or am I all wet or ???

I used to work at a consulting agency where there were lots of Russian and other Eastern-bloc ladies.
    On the one hand, they did look more endowed in the upstairs area than a similar selection of what they refer to as "Native Americans" (meaning folks like me).
    On the other hand, they were also as a group a little more chunky, and I think that was by taste - the Russian guys prefer a little meat on the bones. Maybe that's why their (the women's) breasts seemed larger.
    This is all just a random observation, doesn't really say much to Bigspud's point. But it's a nice memory, they were a very attractive bunch. You should have seen Alla, with those skin-tight slinky outfits...

Comment

Alla be praised!

lol

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
      Working...
      X