Soiled Panties

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Soiled Panties

Howdy I was wondering if there could be more soiled panty pics?

I remember one where one of the models was searching through her panty drawer and she produced a pair of soiled panties and shown them off. I was hoping to add this as a fetish to the fetish index but have a hard time finding any more. I would really love to see more...

Found it!!!
    http://www.abbywinters.com/members/s...2/jamie103.jpg

Does anyone know of anymore so I can make a fetish listing? or do you maybe think Abby would entertain the idea of having models show off their worn panties?

Hiya

Ah yes, Jamie's effort. Nice work.

We have a bunch of them that I know I have shot, and perhaps a fetish index for them might be suitable. Only problem is, I don't rememebr whihc models have those pics. As soon as you find them, use the submit on the fetish page, tho.

abby

Comment

I guess that my homework for tonight...

Comment

http://www.abbywinters.com/members/s...7/jenny005.jpg

One more and i will submit...

Keep up the great work abby

Comment

Oh, that's Jennie. She's a legend.
          Nice taste there warehouse
          Cass x

Comment

http://www.abbywinters.com/members/shoot/18/beth070.jpg

cutest girl in the world... im off to submit.

Comment

http://www.abbywinters.com/members/s...7/gemma190.jpg

If only I could make that my wall paper...

You have some of the best shots abby...

Thank you.

Comment

I vacillated on admitting to this (again) but I've sort of checked out my lover's panties in the past for something as personal as her girl essence. I don't want to seem vulgar nor disgusting, but a girl's scent and taste is about the most erotic thing I can think of other than herself in the flesh, and I've been guilty of both breathing in her scent and tasting of her without her being there in person.

I was very impressed with your tenacity in looking for the pics; that had to be a monumental task, Warehouse, but one that's very appreciated. Jenny is indeed super girl-material in every way, though any stain that might be there on her panties is questionable, yet I'll give you it cuz there is a darkish area img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/happy.gif Gemma is a 'definite' even for a blind man, lol, and Beth, mmm, Beth...you've done good img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/happy.gif I hope you find all you hope to find and that the fetish is included.

Btw, nice to meet you img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/happy.gif

Comment

Nice "taste" Cass? LOL

Comment

Get out Jus. You're so mental sometimes.

We call panties numerous other names here, but very rarely panties.
                    Shall I...?
                    *Knickers
                    *Undies
                    *Gruts
                    *Jocks
                    *Skidders
                    *daks

Hmm? Bout all I can think of for now. The first two on my list are the most common.
                    When I went to the States when I wss 12 I told the boys that we call them Knickers. They then went about asking all the little American girls if they wore knickers, and lost it in pathetic boy giggles when every girl answered with a confused 'no?'

Only knicker sniffin I care for is my own. Can't say I dig sniffing other peoples. Brad Pitt or not.
                    What does fat barstard say again...?
                    Oh yeah, when he farts he goes in his fat Scottish accent, "ooooooh, everyone loves their own flavour!"

Comment

Cass, please don't get me started with anything related to Austin Powers... I had the entire first movie memorized...

Austin Powers: Did you just soil yourself?
                      Fat Bastard: Maybe.
                      [Laughs]
                      Fat Bastard: It did sound a little wet didn't? Right at the end! Oooh! Heh heh heh. Let's have a smell alright? Hmmm, wafting, wafting. Oh everyone loves their own brand don't they? This is magic! Alright - analysis. Ooh, smells like carrots in throw up! Oh that could gag a maggot! It smells like hot sick... ass in a dead carcass! Even stink would say that stinks! You know when you go into an apartment building and you smell other people's cooking on each floor and you go "What are they cookin'?" That, plus crap!
                      img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/messages/7/1694.jpg

Comment

Cass, You sniff your own knickers?

Comment

"Oohh, I got a little turtle head pockin out. It's all soft and squidgy. I'm getting all emotional"

Yes Ratso. I DO sniff my own grutts. Every girl does. ANd if she's denies it...SHE LIES!

Comment

Hey Cass
                            Does that photo make you horny baby?
                            rr

Comment

Cass... why did you get me started...
                              img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/your_image.gif

Comment

I got your mojo now Sonny Jim!
                                img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/messages/7/1695.gif

Comment

Originally posted by Cass
                                  [B]"Oohh, I got a little turtle head pockin out. It's all soft and squidgy. I'm getting all emotional"

Yes Ratso. I DO sniff my own grutts. Every girl does. ANd if she's denies it...SHE LIES!

What the reasoning behind this?

Comment

I gotta crap on deck that could choke a donkey!

Comment

Hey Warehouse (cool name)
                                      I guess they smell good...
                                      rr

Comment

The reasoning is highly simple. You sniff your undies to check if you've worn them. Unless of course you've soiled them like the girls in the pictures, and it's obvious.

I'm a pretty tidy kinda gal (not counting my work desk) and usually chuck my knickers straight into my laundry basket. But if, by chance I'm in a rush to get em off (he he) and leave them on the floor to be found later, I sniff em to see if they're good for another round. It's the BLOKE in me shining through. Ahhhh, no, not funny. Hmmm?
                                        Bye

Comment

Mind you, you can always turn them inside out for another run!

Comment

Hey Cass
                                            I got a new washer... it is a WHIRLPOOL DUET HT® WASHER
                                            I never thought I would get excited about a washer, but this one is really cool... a beauty and a beast ...
                                            It is a high efficiency front load washer... largest noncommercial capacity
                                            Key Features
                                            Energy Star® Qualified
                                            Ultra Capacity Plus (Up to 22 Towels!)
                                            68% Water Savings vs. Traditional Top Loader
                                            67% Energy Savings vs. Traditional Top Loader
                                            At Least $150 in Utility Bill Savings per Year (Water & Electricity)
                                            Quiet Wash™ Plus System
                                            1,000 Watt Heating Element
                                            1,100 RPM Spin Speed Capacity
                                            6 Point Balance System
                                            Add-A-Garment Indicator
                                            Multiple Cycles
                                            Wool Cycle
                                            Silk Cycle
                                            Quick Wash Cycle
                                            Automatic Water Level Settings
                                            Multiple Wash/Spin Speed Combinations
                                            5 Wash/Rinse Temperature Combinations
                                            Stainless Steel Wash Basket with Limited Lifetime Warranty
                                            On/Off Extra Rinse Option
                                            Variable End-of-Cycle Signal
                                            4 Tray Dispenser
                                            Variable Speed Motor
                                            Optional Pedestal Drawer For Easy Loading/Unloading
                                            Stackable
                                            Porcelain SpillGuard™ Top
                                            Available in White with Tidal Blue and White with Dove Grey
                                            only $1363 US dollars
                                            You can wash your clothes when you come to visit...

Comment

Jesus Rat boy, I really do worry about you sometimes.
                                              Anyway, standby! I may just be haunting your neighbourhood sooner than you imagined.

Comment

Hay my panties were clean.. Honest they are there just stained a little.
                                                Can anyone tell what are the chemical in my fluids which can stain a black pair of panties yellow?
                                                Honest this happens to almost all of my undies. I'll love to know if I secrete peroxide or something weird like that. I'm sure if anyone could find out it would be one of you guys. The first ones to tell me gets a surprise. img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/happy.gif

Comment

*Snort*
                                                  Ratty got the washer for LIST PRICE! Can you imagine?!
                                                  Ratty, when are you going to learn to DICKER?!

Comment

re Jamie's Knicker stains, I would suggest that this is the uric acids reacting with the alkaline dye in the cloth. Jamie, I'm not suggesting that you always wet yourself, but you cant shake n syphon the last drops like we boys can. Its a girly thing.

Comment

This thread reminds me of what my good friend Bill told me in the locker room about 35 years ago:
                                                      "I can tell you smoke 'cause you've got nicotine stains on your underpants."

Comment

Jamie's knicker stains (cont.) In keeping with the AW concept of speedy and excellent customer relations, I've dicussed this with my office ladies. It appears that that the vagina secretes an acidic mucous. This helps clean a woman's dirt box and keeps it free from any infections etc. Paradoxically it also kills those sperms that can hang about. I suppose that why the little fellows swim like the clappers to get to sanctuary.

Comment

this is all so fascinating...

Comment

Thanks Roops. I've been wondering what has been happening to my undies for years. It's good to know that my dirt box is kept very clean. Now for your surprise: img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/happy.gif

img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/messages/7/1701.jpg

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                            Working...
                                                            X