The Chupa Chup Competition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Chupa Chup Competition

Abby asked Joanne and I to go and fill up the fish bowl with lollies. So we went for a drive in Abbys car to get some. We bought heaps and heaps and heaps of chupa chup's and tried to fill it up. No sorry, no where near. So how many Chupa chups did we buy.

img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/messages/7/1775.jpg

Comment

50?

Comment

Hmmm, can I play? OK.. If you take the number of sticks that are showing, and multiply by 1/3 the volume of the container, which appears to be several liters, then apply the variable...

Fuck it, what did Slipjig say? I'll say you bought 60!

May I also add that the two of you look absolutely stunning.

Comment

Yes, its great to see Joanne again, I hope she will post on here as well.

Must be fun having yet another "Hall of Fame" (certainly one of my all time favourites on this site) AW model in the building again. Hope you two get up to some mischief, just like with Cass.

The 2 of you are looking very foxy in this pic and I can't imagine some of the suggestive fun you could be having with those lollies (pics anyone?)....er sorry....come on guys forgive me cos its hot here in London today and maybe I just need a cold shower.

SF

Comment

42!

(Anyone get my literary allusion?)

Comment

yes, you 2 are cuter than a box full of kittens.
              72 is my guess.
              Jamie I hope you aren't having any thoughts of licking Joanne like she is a Chupa chups.
              ratty... I miss cass

Comment

what do we win?

Comment

I guess 37. Jamie and Joanne do you like to close your eyes and suck it and see or lavishly lick it? I am of course talking about the lollies.

Comment

Jamie's question was how many Chupa Chups did she and Joanne (sigh) purchase, and not how many are in the bowl. With that in mind, and purely in the interests of objectivity and fair play, these fine young ladies ought to strip and assume the position. I think 50 were bought and mayby 46 to 48 are in the bowl.

Comment

Oh and I forgot, silly me, of course my guess could be lower if Videoman is prone to putting things in where the sun don't shine. No offence Videoman, but you never know !

And Jamie, we don't want a question as to how much aqua-gel is left in the tube. Love the blouse. Yeh

Comment

Sorry to hogg the page, but 42 if I remember, is the answer to life, the universe and everything else, in Douglas Adams book "The Hitchhikers guide to the Galaxy"

Comment

Jamie and Joanne,

I would say about 32 Chupa chups in the bowl. How close am I?

Joecool

Comment

Right on, Roops!

Where are my manners?

Jamie, I forgot to mention that that little flash of tummy was very exciting. Want more! You're gorgeous!

Joanne, you look even better than before, if that's possible. Love the hair.

Beautiful smiles, both of you.

Comment

Well well well. Nobody has gotten it right yet. Mind you some people/person have gotten very close.
                              Now let me just get a few things straight.
                              Arsby: I knew that. I really enjoyed that series. It even teaches you how to fly.
                              Redrat: I would never think of doing that kinda thing to Joanne... never. img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/happy.gif (I miss Cass too)
                              Noel: Eyes closed and sucking slowly, while spiring it slowly round and round in my mouth.
                              Roops: Well all the chuppa chup's I bought went into the bowl. However, I don't belive that they are all still in there. A lot got eaten over night. But The comp is for how many there were in the bowl at the time of the Photograph.
                              Joecool: Not telling yet.

Love you all Jamie

Comment

Comment

Omigod we have a winner.

I can't belive Warehouse guessed it to the exact number *shocked and surprised* How did you know? did you count the number of sticks or telepathically read my mind?
                                  However you did it you won. Let me find up your Prize. ;)

Comment

...and here it is!

abby

img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/messages/7/1778.jpg

Comment

Hey chicadees,

You two look cute as! Mwah!

Comment

L0ook like fun
                                        Whaat about me
                                        I'm missing out (sniff sniff)

Comment

Man, I want a job there.
                                          Two beautiful asses.
                                          [sigh]
                                          Slippy

Comment

So, um, what would you have done if I had won? (hope Vid Dude wasn't around..)

Comment

Hi, Lara! Haven't seen much of you lately. Whazzup?

Arsby, on tiptoes, waves frantically in your direction, trying to get your attention.

Brownboyletamb, maybe they'd wrap it around to their fronts!

Comment

fuck... I only missed it by 5
                                                Well at least I got my name on half of Jamies ass.
                                                I think those pants need to come all the way off!
                                                ratty

Comment

Originally posted by Brownboyletamb
                                                  [B](hope Vid Dude wasn't around..)
                                                  Oh p'shaw. I've seen them thar bums many times afore.

I never get tired of it.

Comment

Hey, VD!

Brownboyletamb's talking about the length of his name.
                                                    Would've needed a third bum for the overflow.

Comment

D'oh! I'm such a dope.

Comment

img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/happy.gif

One day, either I or Nyarlathotep will win a contest on this site..

..And on that day there will be much rejoicing all over the World.

Comment

Lmao

I didn't think I would win so I took break from this forum...

Thankie very much ladies... Beautiful as always

Comment

Oh I guess for my technique *cough* pure luck *cough* I roughly counted the number of sticks and guess it would be two thirds of what was showing. I counted 50+/-, came up with 75. Didn't want to guess 75 on the dot because not enough likely hood nor 76 so I guessed 77.

Yes I know I put entirely too much thought in to that...

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                            Working...
                                                            X