Uncle BB tells you a pee story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Uncle BB tells you a pee story

OK, you asked for it! I’ll break this up a little so if (for some reason) Abby has to delete parts it might be easier.. Or I suppose you could just chuck the whole thread!

Once upon a time, a young Brownboy found a book hidden in his sister’s room titled, “Forbidden Flowers” by Nancy Friday. For those unfamiliar with Ms. Friday’s work, she is/was a pioneer in the field of fantasy’s role in Sexuality (as well as other things such as Mother-Daughter relations, etc.). This book was the follow-up to her first one, “My Secret Garden,” which I later enjoyed as an adult as well.

Both books are filled with (supposedly) women’s sexual fantasies, along with Friday’s analysis of what the fantasies can tell you about women. The fantasies came from both interviews done by Friday herself and letters solicited by Friday’s previous books. Each entry starts off with a little bio, followed by the fantasy or fantasies. Psychoanalysis aside, the stories are amazingly HOT. I can’t tell you how many times I snuck peeks at these books over the years; first alone, of course, and later with lovers.

The books originally came out in the late ‘60s – early ‘70s, and read that way. Friday continued the series through the years with at least two more – “Men in Love” which covered men’s fantasies (yawn) and “Women on Top” which showed how women’s fantasies had changed since the first books had been published. By the time of “Women on Top,” however, I had begun to suspect that many of these fantasies had actually been written by men – they were a little to “Penthouse” to seem real for me.

In any case, in the original books there are several fantasies relating to women peeing, which of course held a mystical fascination for a growing lad such as myself. The following is my favorite, but I’ve had varying results in trying to "experience" it, as I’ll relate later.

Janice

I am so pleased your book opened up an area of discussion which so directly affects my sexual life. Until reading other women’s fantasies of urination – the sexual pleasure derived from such ideas – I had felt myself to be “unusual” or worse. I deeply love my husband (we have been married sixteen years), but I have always been profoundly thrilled by my fantasies, which go back to an episode in my adolescence. I have thought about this incident so often, and embroidered on it, that I am no longer quite sure what actually did happen and just what I have added to increase the pleasure thinking about it gives me.

To me, now that I dare think about it after reading your book, it seems only natural that women should be aroused by incidents involving urination, given the fact that our sexual parts are so close to our urinary parts. I sometimes think that if I dared think about any of the things that frighten me, the fear would be replaced so easily by self-acceptance; all that keeps me, and others, from thinking of these things is the thought that it is sinful to consider them; and yet what can be sinful in just thinking about something?

Here is my fantasy:

I am visiting at the home of an older friend, someone I call Aunt Bessie, although we are not related. One rainy day, during the visit, as luncheon time approaches, Aunt Bessie and I have two large martinis. Afterward, we sit down at the dining table to eat. Lunch starts with a delicious thin soup, of which I have two servings. Soup is followed by cold cuts, accompanied by steins of cold, foaming beer. For dessert, there are crackers and cheese, with refills of the steins to wash it down.

About half an hour after lunch, I get up from my chair and start to leave the room. Aunt Bessie asks where I am going, and I reply: “Sorry, but I have to pee.” To this, Aunt Bessie says, “Nonsense, you just think you have to go. Come back here and sit down, and we will split a bottle of champagne.” Although I have some doubts as to my ability to retain any longer, all the liquid I have imbibed nevertheless I comply.[sic] At this point, I begin to suspect that Aunt Bessie has something “up her sleeve,” but just what, I cannot imagine.

We sit for a while, drinking the champagne and smoking two or three cigarettes, me feeling more and more uncomfortable by the minute. As I finish the last drop in my glass, I say to Aunt Bessie: “I really must go now; I can’t hold it any longer.” Aunt Bessie replies: “Well, if you must, you must, but I hope you don’t mind if I go with you.”

Upon arriving in the bathroom, Aunt Bessie asks me to remove my dress and panties and then sit on the toilet seat, but without dropping even a tear for a few moments. Aunt Bessie then kneels down on a cushion placed conveniently to one side of the toilet seat, reaches across my nearest thigh, and proceeds to manipulate my clitoris. As soon as I feel my friend’s fingers playing with my clitoris, the desire to void my urine recedes. Aunt Bessie tells me: “Wait until the exact moment of the climax I am going to bring you to, and then let the freshet flow. I guarantee you will have the most ecstatic orgasm any woman can have in this world - or the next, for that matter.”

Sure enough, just as Aunt Bessie’s skillful fingers bring me up to and push me over the edge, I let my piss come in a rush. It is like coming in two places at once, and the hot piss flowing down my slit and over the pulsating mouth of my vagina nearly drives me out of my mind.

excerpt from “Forbidden Flowers” by Nancy Friday, Pocket Books, New York 1975 (pp 36-38)

Comment

Still with me, kiddies? I hope so.

I LOVE THAT STORY. But I’ve always wondered if it was true – if you could indeed “drive a woman out of her mind” by doing this. I mean not just orgasm, but orgasm+pee=glory hallelujah.

So of course every time I’ve had the opportunity, and felt comfortable enough with my partner, I’ve read her this story and tried to act it out. This is by no means a comprehensive survey (this is not an easy thing to ask a casual lay).

So far, I’ve tried it with four women. FWIW, I’d had great sex with all of them before and after trying the little experiment. Twice we did it EXACTLY like the book (except of course, I didn’t dress up as Aunt Bessie as I look fat in chiffon). The other two times we both just got shitfaced drunk and tried it without much ceremony. Sometimes I would gently stroke her clit with my tongue as I caressed her labia in the shower..

The results? Twice I got (IMO) pretty badly faked orgasms, followed by much relieved pissing. Once, I got a “Stop this nonsense, I’ve gotta pee.” And once, I got a (again IMO) wonderful orgasm and a facefull of U-no-what, which in context was quite erotic, believe it or not. I also got a GREAT BJ and “return privileges,” which I unfortunately did not find as appealing. In ALL cases, we never did this act more than once, though I never requested it again.

And that’s what kind of bothers me. Current GF (the latest, and “gotta pee” vote in my survey) thinks this is all a load of BS. She says ALL the previous women were faking, and though it feels good to have sex with a full bladder, it’s nowhere near as “mind blowing” as the story relates.

So given ALL that (and sorry if this whole thing was, ahem, anti-climactic), do you think Janice’s story is bogus? And if you’re female, have you ever tried to masturbate and then pee as you’re coming? If yes, was it any good?

The problem with me asking here is I’ll never really know if the women answering are STILL faking – I mean I love you guys and all, but Abby, Jamie, Cass, et. al. could still just be feeding me what I want.. “Sure, big boy, we come like racehorses..” I’d really appreciate it if you all tried it and reported back. LOL.

There you have it, my pee story. Gee, I found something to do while DL’ing a video on dialup!

BB

Comment

Erotic peeing is not exactly my cup of tea, but in this case , Outstanding ! Bravo !
        Thanks for sharing.

Comment

This is the kind of story I absolutely love. I have found a couple in books by Anonymous that are similar. My favorite is in "Pearl" (actually 2 episodes there). Both involve men watching women pee. I really, really love the hold it till you are bursting aspect. That is why the pictures with the strong streams are so appealing. Clearly the model had to piss really bad and couldn't hold it any longer.

Comment

OK, here is a pee story (and a nurse story)
            I am nurse (a male nurse… sorry to disappoint)
            I came to work one day and my friend Deb said “don’t sit on that chair; Chris peed all over that chair.”
            And I said “What are you talking about?” I thought she was joking. And every now and then someone would tell me Chris was peeing on the chairs again. I never really believed them.
            So one night I was working with Chris and she came in with one of those giant jumbo cups… It had to be 2 liters. She said it was for a new weight loss program. She had to drink lots and lots and lots of water.
            We worked on a busy surgical trauma unit and sometimes things got pretty busy. All night Chris is drinking her water and sure enough we got busy and a patient started to take a turn for the worse and we were getting an admission.
            Well you can guess what happens next. Chris is sitting at the desk and all of a sudden she gets this wide eyed look on her face… Yes, She pissed herself. She pissed all over the fucking chair. And it was ALOT! Chris was a big woman…
            The next morning I saw Deb and I said “I didn’t believe you… but I do now.”
            I felt sorry for Chris, but Damn… she shouldn’t have been drinking all that water and put on a Depends or something.

Comment

Those of you into pee, have you ever seen any ITC vids? Unbelievable if you're into long hot streams shot from impossibly close-up. I had a membership for a while until they changed the payment for videos to a token system, but I still have a bunch of videos on the ol' drive.
              Really, you have to see some of them to believe it -- in one the girl actually pees on the camera lens, giggling and losing control, shooting across the room. Many feature dildos and/or masturbation and pee.
              If pee's your cup of tea it's worth checking out, but some of it is a little bit much (for me anyway -- speculums, whipped cream!?).

Timbit

Comment

When BB started to talk about Nancy Friday the name stared to ring a bell. I'm thinking where have I heard that name before, then it clicked, I just so happened to also have a Nancy Firday book at home called Men in Love. (coincidence, that my last DVD was called Girls in Love?) Anyway BB might of found other men's fanaticizes boring, but me and all my friends didn't. I remember getting that book out when we were tipsy and taking turns reading out loud to each other. Though I must admit I was only 15 at the time and just recently lost my virginity it was all a bit of a joke and we did it to gross each other out. Now that I'm older the stories shine in a different light.

I enjoyed the pee story. It is quite a pleasure to have sex with a full bladder (I'm sure I have said this before) the nerves seem to be on maximum intensity. I also know what it like to relive your self (from a female point of view) when you feel like you are about to explode, once again your nerves seem to be on maximum intensity. to experience both at the same time with out the worry of messing up the bed would be an explosive experience.

Comment

do it in the bath tub or shower Jamie...
                  and gets pictures...
                  I take it that "Men in Love" was about gay men?
                  Jamie maybe you can do a photo shoot for us...
                  Wear a nice tight pair of jeans. Then drink, drink, drink, drink... what ever you want beer, iced tea. Hold it for as long as you can... I want to see the look of pain and agony on your face... and then when you can not possibly hold it any longer... pee your pants... (keep the jeans on)...that would be so cool.
                  Then when your friends ask you what you did at work... you can say "I peed my pants and got paid for it"
                  ratty
                  (I should get paid for all my good ideas)

Comment

Thanks for all the comments, guys. But my post was really meant as a call to action - I need more data for my survey! I was hoping some of you would have willling wives/GFs who could pitch in for a good cause..

Jamie, I only said Men in Love was boring because as a man, I could think ahead and figure out where the guy was going.. Well except for the guy that loved to jack off his dog. That was a bit much. Maybe these books are an adolescent rite of passage - you find them, buy them, laugh, jack off, whatever. But as Jamie said, a few kind of stay with you into adulthood. Janice's story stayed with me. Well, hers and Noranna's, Diane's, Carla's, Bunny's, Cecilia's, Helen's, Lizzy's... img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/happy.gif

Don't get me wrong here either, I'm not really a pee freak. I guess it all depends on who's doing the peeing. That one fantastic time it happened to me, I was really in love and would've done anything with and for this girl. Well, almost anything. I think it was important that the pee was tied into her orgasmic experience (I love the idea of girlcum and female ejaculation as well). My current girlfriend accuses me of just wanting to get peed on, but outside of sex that doesn't appeal to me as much, and neither does the idea of me peeing on someone else - I don't want her to watch me out in the woods, etc.. I dunno, maybe it's because men can't come and pee at the same time.. It seems like it would feel so good.

Jamie, I'd love to find out if Janice's story is true with you - you can pee on me anytime, baby - but since that doesn't look probable, PLEASE keep me informed if you try it on your own. May I suggest also (especially if you try it with a partner) using a walk-in shower. You don't have to worry about a mess. Much more room to move around than a tub, and you can run the shower at the same time. The only problem is the running water sounds tend to make you want to "jump the gun." I'd also love to try this sometime in a more sober state to see if that makes any difference.

Comment

RR, nah, the angle of Men in Love was no one was expecting men to have such detailed and "sensitive" fantasies.. There were gay fantasies in there, though. Just as there were Lesbian fantasies in all the other books. I guess that goes to show you the power of a Title. As a man it's far more exciting to think you're reading Women's inner thoughts, as opposed to some other guy's. Also note that while the books kind of had the rep of being jack&jill off books, there's a lot of Friday analysis in them.. It's kind of like.. fantasy... blah blah blah blah blah... fantasy... blah blah blah...HOT STORY... blah blah, etc.

Comment

I can remember when I was just a wee lad
                        My brother, neighbor, and I built a pretty nice big club house.
                        and dirty magazine found thier way into the club house and they often do
                        I can remember one series of photos of this beautiful woman leaning back in a reclining chair and peeing up into the air. She peed all over herself and I can remember those images well. She really let out a stream and afterwards she was covered. I want to see stuff like that.
                        rr

Comment

'No matter how you shake and dance, those last few drops go down your pants.' - Truer words were never spoken. When a man wants to make his bladder gladder, he siphons the python, then shakes the snake (more than twice constitutes 'playing with it') and then stuffs it back into his pants. Girls, on the other hand, need to give themselves a good wipe, or else it looks like they've been sitting in a puddle. That being said, for those of you who might enjoy seeing Japanese girls having a whizz, check out this free MSN community - Japanese Peeing Beauties @ groups.MSN.com - It turns out that Japan is a urination nation. Who'd'athunkit?

Comment

Originally posted by redhazervn
                            ... That being said, for those of you who might enjoy seeing Japanese girls having a whizz, check out this free MSN community - Japanese Peeing Beauties @ groups.MSN.com - It turns out that Japan is a urination nation. Who'd'athunkit?
                            I stumbled across this old thread looking for 'favorite' and 'model'. I couldn't find the group mentioned. It sounded interesting. I had noticed lots of Japanese pee photos in newsgroups. For a while they had censored out the pubic areas, is that still true anyone know?

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                            Working...
                            X