X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chart Attack

Well noeljr suggested a list of favourites so here goes:

Favourite model of recent weeks
    1.Lene 2.Lizzie 3.Collette 4.Bron 5.Tully (nearly made it : Elise M, Morgan, Molly and Debbie)

Fav Videos of the moment
    1. Jamie's guide to toys 2. Elizabeth and Cass 3. Gabrielle's Vids 4. Lene speaks German

Hottest/steamiest looking g/g sets and videos
    1. Jamie and Gabrielle 2. Joanne and Friend 3. Joanne and Kylie 4. Jamie and Annabel
    5. Charlie and Dee

Favorite girls together (not full on sex) sets
    1. Isabella and Jenny 2. Sam and Tully 3. Michelle and Ginny

All Time Redux Worthy Models
    1. Jamie 2. Joanne 3. Cass 4. Gabrielle 5. Susie
    (special mentions : Violet, Lindsey, Kylie)

You're So Cute award
    1. Elizabeth 2. Lene 3. Michelle 4. Sanne

I Luv Your Smile
    1. Elizabeth 2. Lene 3. Bron 4. Michelle 5. Violet 6. Jamie

Thanks For The Mammaries
    1. Bron 2.Elizabeth 3.Molly 4.Tully 5. Violet

(and finally) Aussie Nature Award For Bush Conservation
    1. Cass 2.Jamie (in recent vids) 3.Jessie 4. Tully (in Gold shoot) 5. Lindsey
    (special mentions: Molly, Lonnie, Rani and Violet)

These are not all in order and position swapping may occur on a fairly regular basis. The last award is probably the only time you are actually gonna get an nature award for actually "wearing fur".

SF

Ok here are my top 3 models. I limited my vote to the girls I have met.

Third place goes to........BEV
    Bev is such a bouncy beauty. Very charismatic and energetic. I wish I could of gotten to know Bev better. SPUNK!

Second place goes to........ CASEY
    Yay for Casey. I really enjoyed being in this girls company. She's funny, gorges and contagiously happy. HONNEY

FIrst place goes to........ Drum roll please.............. KATE E
    I LOVE Kate E. She's soooooo hot. Not only that but she had such a strong personality, and she's a woman who knows what she wants. Nothing fazes Kate she happy to any thing was ask and more. It's hard to come across a girl who isn't scared to get mud on their shoes and are happy to beat up boy who are being assholes. Bascily Kate Kicks Arse. TOTAL WIPE OUT

Comment

I'm an old-fashioned guy, and I like some of the old-fashioned girls from the first year of AW.
      Remember the olden days, back when we were only getting one model per week? (He asks, putting his teeth back in.)
      My faves from back then include Danny, Amy, and Stacy. Yummm. Danny and Amy persist as my 1 - 2 all-time favorites.
      Elise M. threatens to unseat them, as do Elizabeth, Natasha, Gabrielle, Jenny, and Ellen.
      And a half dozen others. At least. These last few months have been extraordinary.

Comment

Excluding present company, of course.
        Jamie, you're in a class by yourself. These clothed pictures of you working around the office drive me crazy with lust, you're obviously really special.

Comment

Casey G - Wow ...Shes like OK I'm ready to FUN ...type of Girl. I think i'm jealous of you all, that you get to play around with Casey g. Very Hot and Interesting.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
          Working...
          X